Flag Burning

I hate hippies. I hate flag burning. I hate flag burning hippies.

But the day a flag amendment became the law of the land is the day I become the first person arrested for burning a flag.

I served 20 years for hippies to have the right to be public assholes. And I am with Spec. First Class on the bail thing.

Last edited:
We don't need to clog up the entire freaking judicial system to overcome a supreme court decision that covered Flag burning in the 1st Amendment. There is a lot more to worry about than fools who want to burn the Stars and Stripes.

I think it is great that so many tough guys think it is acceptable to inflict judgement and punishment upon another person who is doing something that is within their rights to do. And they think the flag burner will just cower down when faced with their lawlessness.

Jokers.

It's ironic that you can go to jail for burning a Cross on your own property but burning the Flag is covered under the 1st Amendment. All in all the issue ain't worth the trouble of a Constitutional Amendment. My guess is that the radical left raised the concept to muddle the issues in the presidential election.

I know you are an internet tough guy. Lots of typing with zero consequences.

Yep that's me...... What ever you say....... Now, unless you have something to add to the conversation, why not just move along.....

You run this place? If not....how's about not trying to tell folks what to do.

Actually that was more of a suggestion. Free board do what you like, but you are a failure at baiting me. Please continue..... that is if you'd like to.

It's ironic that you can go to jail for burning a Cross on your own property but burning the Flag is covered under the 1st Amendment. All in all the issue ain't worth the trouble of a Constitutional Amendment. My guess is that the radical left raised the concept to muddle the issues in the presidential election.

is this true? in which states? interesting comparison.

I hate hippies. I hate flag burning. I hate flag burning hippies.

But the day a flag amendment became the law of the land is the day I become the first person arrested for burning a flag.

I served 20 years for hippies to have the right to be public assholes. And I am with Spec. First Class on the bail thing.

That would be Sergeant First Class, thank you.

Flag burning?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall

why? it's not illegal or unconstitutional and requires no mention of god.

Because I support a constitutional amendment changing that....

You support a constitutional amendment banning flag burning?

What flags would be included? Only cloth flags of a certain size? What about small flags made in China like the kind that kids get at the 4th of July parade?

What about a picture of a flag that was printed out on a piece of paper and then burned?

And what would be the penalty? Would it be a Federal crime?

Seriously? What ever motivated you to start this thread? You care if somebody burns a flag? Would it hurt yo widdil feewings? :lol: :lol:

My sense of patriotisn isn't contingent on some striped and starred cloth. The flag is nice. As far as flags go it has a sort of dignity. It can also be replaced pretty easily. What somebody wants to do with thier own personal flag is nobody's business but the owners.

NOW if somebody came along and took down MY flag and burns it.. It's fucking ON!!!

If people want the right to burn US flags and desecrate Bibles all in the name of free speech, then same people have no leg to stand on prohibiting others choose to burn flags of other nations or desecrate other holy books.

is this true? in which states? interesting comparison.

That's what I would like to know. :confused:

If people want the right to burn US flags and desecrate Bibles all in the name of free speech, then same people have no leg to stand on prohibiting others choose to burn flags of other nations or desecrate other holy books.

Lemme guess.....you don't really want to talk about flags......do ya?

Forum List

Back