Fivethirtyeight just tilted Arizona blue.... wow

see what happens when donald goes full on breitbart loon?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/arizona/
3%?

don't all polls have a 3% margin of error?

that isn't a "poll" per se. that's nate silver's probability rating. it is based on current polls and trend lines from many polling sources. the big deal is arizona has always been in the red column. moving so dramatically toward blue is what is significant.

Loons and their polls

yes, science sucks, right, nutter butter?

Science? LMAO You're one daffy loon....fake attorney

as i keep telling you, you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your sad little life and the disgusting person you are.

:thup:

Loons and their polls

as i keep telling you, you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your sad little life and the disgusting person you are.

Awww ....now go play pretend attorney, Ms "I'm A High Priced New York Attorney" hahahahahaha you're no such thing and there is nothing "scientific" about Nate Silver's guessing game

The Donald has sent his people out to check on the accuracy of these polls
and the Donald just said.....

" They can't believe what they are finding"......

The reports actually show that DJT is winning...

Bigly!!!

DJT says that he will win this election by such a landslide the people will not believe it....

Ivanka Trump says....
That's my Daddy....
Everything about him is BIG!!!

ivanka big hands.jpg

Loons and their polls

Awww ....now go play pretend attorney, Ms "I'm A High Priced New York Attorney" hahahahahaha you're no such thing and there is nothing "scientific" about Nate Silver's guessing game
Seriously, Jilly claims to be an attorney?! Well, she's got the sleaze part covered, I'll give her that. But still...

3%?

don't all polls have a 3% margin of error?

Depends on whose 3% ahead

If it's your party, it's a landslide,

If it's the other party, it's a major loss

If you are ahead by 3%, your polling range is 0% to 6%
If you are behind 3%, your polling range is -6% to 0%

I'd rather be 3% ahead

Loons and their polls

Seriously, Jilly claims to be an attorney?! Well, she's got the sleaze part covered, I'll give her that. But still...

Yeah but everyone knew she was talking smack when she claimed it. Then she doubles down on dumb claiming 538 is "scientific"

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

Oh they do love to jump at every poll that shows Hillary leading.

Of course if it were Trump leading you wouldn't hear a peep out of them.

Funny how idiots love to believe polls.

I guess that is why the active duty military are supporting Trump 2 t1 over Hillary and why all those generals, flag officers, and 21 Medal of Honor recipients endorse him? Perhaps that is why the Police an Law Enforcement Union endorsed his? Perhaps that is why the Border Patrol Union endorsed him? Perhaps that is also why ICE, who hasnever before endorsed any political candidate, endorsed Trump as well? But you do carry on.

Hmmmm Trumpy says that if the polls show him in the lead they are accurate and
if the polls show him trailing they are rigged....

I guess his followers agree.

Hmmmm Trumpy says that if the polls show him in the lead they are accurate and
if the polls show him trailing they are rigged....

I guess his followers agree.

Since I'm not a follower guess you have no point.

Carry on though clueless.

I live in Maricopa County, AZ now and I really don't know how the election is going to shake out here, in spite of the recent AZ 538 numbers over the last few week. Early voting here is supposed to start today, but not a single Indy like myself that I have talked to has gotten their ballot in the mail yet. Checking with the Auditor's Office and as of this AM I discovered mine and my wife's ballots have not even been mailed yet. The couple next door are both GOP, non-batshit crazy types, and they got theirs on Saturday. I'm not really into conspiracy theories but if our ballots aren't here by Friday, I'm going to start a shit ball rolling down hill in the Auditors Office!

In other AZ news, but a bit off topic, Sherrif Joe, Big Bucks, Arpaio received word yesterday that the Feds are going to proceed with CRIMINAL CONTEMPT charges against the underwear designer of renown! Maybe he'll share a cell with Bubba Blue Butt?

I live in Maricopa County, AZ now and I really don't know how the election is going to shake out here, in spite of the recent AZ 538 numbers over the last few week. Early voting here is supposed to start today, but not a single Indy like myself that I have talked to has gotten their ballot in the mail yet. Checking with the Auditor's Office and as of this AM I discovered mine and my wife's ballots have not even been mailed yet. The couple next door are both GOP, non-batshit crazy types, and they got theirs on Saturday. I'm not really into conspiracy theories but if our ballots aren't here by Friday, I'm going to start a shit ball rolling down hill in the Auditors Office!

In other AZ news, but a bit off topic, Sherrif Joe, Big Bucks, Arpaio received word yesterday that the Feds are going to proceed with CRIMINAL CONTEMPT charges against the underwear designer of renown! Maybe he'll share a cell with Bubba Blue Butt?

that's interesting, though not surprising, information about your ballots. hopefully that won't be a thing this time out.

i heard about arpaio. i can't say i'll be sorry to see him sitting in a jail cell.

If it holds, and if it doesn't set off REALLY LOUD alarm bells in the GOP, it'll be pretty amazing.
What do you want the GOP to do?

Placate to the regressive left that you supposedly have such a problem with?

Trump is much closer to any possible solution to the GOP's problems than anything the GOP has even talked about doing for decades.

If it holds, and if it doesn't set off REALLY LOUD alarm bells in the GOP, it'll be pretty amazing.

Trump is much closer to any possible solution to the GOP's problems than anything the GOP has even talked about doing for decades.
I don't think a "solution to gop problem candidate" would piss off the Latino/Hispanic vote for the next decade or so.

If the GOP adopts immigration reform, a solution to its problems opens a wide door to a good future.

The Donald has sent his people out to check on the accuracy of these polls
and the Donald just said.....

" They can't believe what they are finding"......

The reports actually show that DJT is winning...

Bigly!!!

DJT says that he will win this election by such a landslide the people will not believe it....

Ivanka Trump says....
That's my Daddy....
Everything about him is BIG!!!

View attachment 93161
Do realize how foolish your posts consistently are?

It is one thing for idiots like Jillian and closedcaption etc to post retarded things every day, but you actually act like you are above the fray when nothing you post indicates such.

You are an idiot.

Regarding Trump as a solution to the GOP's manifest problems, can we say self immolation is no solution?

Forum List

Back