Zone1 Five States To Vote On Slavery (Yes, Slavery) In November

True.

By the end of the 19th Century, slavery existed de facto in the South.

In essence, blacks were falsely charged with crimes, and having no legal recourse or resources, invariably convicted.

Or relatively minor offenses were met with harsh, long-term incarceration.

This practice continued through to the 1960s; in 1963 the Supreme Court incorporated the Sixth Amendment to the states and local jurisdictions, affording defendants the right to counsel.
Exactly. Black codes and vagrancy "laws" targeted blacks. Convict leasing made a lot of white people wealthy.

Criminalize blackness?

He was incarcerated for multiple rapes, not being black

The 13th amendment doesn't specify the crime. Any crime will do. All you have to do is make a law that includes everybody but arrest only black offenders.

There is no way you don't believe that wasn't done back in the late 1800's. Tell me you aren't that trusting in human beings.

You can whine like a bitch all you want, but you can't identify a single slave here in the USA in the last 150 years.

Clown boi.

I was a slave to the State of North Carolina for about 9 months. It wasn't as severe as traditional slavery but yes. I was obligated to work against my will. It was supposed to be 12 months but they ended my involuntary servitude at 9 months so you can see it isn't as cruel as historical slavery. Besides, I was working anyways so it wasn't that big of a deal. I would say there are currently tens of millions of slaves in the United States today working involuntarily. Because it isn't extreme and severe the participants in this post 13th amendment mode of slavery don't care or notice.

The 13th amendment doesn't specify the crime. Any crime will do. All you have to do is make a law that includes everybody but arrest only black offenders.

There is no way you don't believe that wasn't done back in the late 1800's. Tell me you aren't that trusting in human beings.
There is no way you don't believe that wasn't done back in the late 1800's.
bud, I wasn't a prison gurd back in the late1800s

Forum List

Back