First the Guns, then the Knives, Now...

Yes. Your well known for repeating. One sees your garbage all over the boards. All of it repeating the same crap. Go back to sleep old boy!

Sure thing, you NEVER opini9on about America, liar.

Go find some posts to back up you mouth flapping.

First one I found and it was recent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/europe/134511-britains-worst-father.html#post2774240

Shall I go through all 11 pages of your posts?

Most Americans don't seem to care all that much about British or Europeans opinions of us. For God's sake, they live under a damn monarchy. They can't own firearms. Their freedoms, especially speech, are being systematically curtailed every year. How are Americans to take them seriously?

Really? Since when is the UK not part of Europe?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/europe/134511-britains-worst-father.html#post2774240

Responding to the fact that you lot were highlighting Britains worst father. Seems your criticism of me has come back to bite you in the arse. Please do demonstrate your ignorance and stupidity some more. I'm enjoying it! :lol:

Last edited:

I read that thread, RGS. Does not support your allegation and anyway, why should Colin sit still for us ridiculing the UK's gun-free culture?

Explain to me again why gun violence is desirable?

I guess cuttng off hands is the next step.

But then people can still kick. Well then the feet must go too.

The first mistake is permitting people to get within arms' length of one another, Misty. Humans should be individually bubble wrapped, if you ask the authors of nanny state laws.

Are you saying that people in your country are to stupid to have the right to defend themself?

If you want to talk about countries outside of your own, you should at least demonstrate that you have a modicum of knowledge about the country in question. You clearly know fuck all about mine, except for snippets of half information you've read or heard somewhere. Why so concerned about us anyway?

Ah, dun mind bigrebnc, Colin. He'll study up on Global Politics just as soon as he masters the difference between "to" and "too".

Who gives a fuck? really I mean who actually gives a fuck? to or too? Is that your biggest concern? Don't be anal when colin thinks the brits are to stupid (too/ to) have the right to defend themself.

If you want to talk about countries outside of your own, you should at least demonstrate that you have a modicum of knowledge about the country in question. You clearly know fuck all about mine, except for snippets of half information you've read or heard somewhere. Why so concerned about us anyway?

Ah, dun mind bigrebnc, Colin. He'll study up on Global Politics just as soon as he masters the difference between "to" and "too".

Who gives a fuck? really I mean who actually gives a fuck? to or too? Is that your biggest concern? Don't be anal when colin thinks the brits are to stupid (too/ to) have the right to defend themself.

Themselves.

It's not anal to want to be able to read your posts without a magic decoder ring.

Themselves.

It's not anal to want to be able to read your posts without a magic decoder ring.

Do not read them anymore

Themselves.

Do not read them anymore

I may eventually do that, bigrebnc. Meanwhile I plan to keep correcting them.

BTW, you missed a period there.

Colin, I never thought I'd write this, but your resilience against this tidal wave of criticism against our country from this group of largely ignorant hicks is most commendable. Most commendable indeed.

But please, allow me to take the helm.

Now, hear me, America.

It is true that many of us feel that the U.K has taken the restrictions on firearms too far. Quite frankly, they're depriving us of our sense of responsibility by banning anything and everything that bears a threat against our safety. This is a bad, Labour policy.

But it's something I hope our new government will address.

That said, perhaps you could take a leaf out of our book with regards to firearms legislation. For too long now the world has looked on in pity at a nation with such a juvenille attitude towards firearms. Constantly indulging their child-like obsession.

Honestly, when are you going to realise that not everything is solved by a gun. It actually comes across as quite cowardly.

Also, handguns, rifles and shotguns are one thing. But a private citizen has no need of automatic weapons. Hopefully you'll all soon realise that some hardware belongs in the hands of the military. Not in an environment where a child could gain access to it.

As a nation, you really do need to get your priorities in order.

Last edited:
Colin, I never thought I'd write this, but your resilience against this tidal wave of criticism against our country from this group of largely ignorant hicks is most commendable. Most commendable indeed.

But please, allow me to take the helm.

Now, hear me, America.

It is true that many of us feel that the U.K has taken the restrictions on firearms too far. Quite frankly, they're depriving us of our sense of responsibility by banning anything and everything that bears a threat against our safety. This is a bad, Labour policy.

But it's something I hope our new government will address.

That said, perhaps you could take a leaf out of our book with regards to firearms legislation. For too long now the world has looked on in pity at a nation with such a juvenille attitude towards firearms. Constantly indulging their child-like obsession.

Honestly, when are you going to realise that not everything is solved by a gun. It actually comes across as quite cowardly.

Also, handguns, rifles and shotguns are one thing. But a private citizen has no need of automatic weapons. Hopefully you'll all soon realise that some hardware belongs in the hands of the military. Not in an environment where a child could gain access to it.

As a nation, you really do need to get your priorities in order.

Also, handguns, rifles and shotguns are one thing. But a private citizen has no need of automatic weapons. Hopefully you'll all soon realise that some hardware belongs in the hands of the military.

OH I see where you are heading. How many Americans have a automatic firearm?

I have no idea how many Americans own an automatic weapon. It's just the fact that if you want one, depending which state you live in, you can, get one after passing an ATF assessment, is rather worrying.

Military grade hardware should not be available on the open market.

I have no idea how many Americans own an automatic weapon. It's just the fact that if you want one, depending which state you live in, you can, get one after passing an ATF assessment, is rather worrying.

Military grade hardware should not be available on the open market.

:lol: Surely you are joking.:lol:Are you confusing semi -automatic firearms with automactic firearms?

No, I'm not confusing semi-automatic weapons with automatic weapons.

You must be because it's not that simple to get a automatic firearms permit, and you can only buy firearms that were manufactured before May 1989. But who are you to say what is and isn't needed by the law abiding American citizen? We have that right to defend our self from an over bearing government in 1776 and we also have that right today. You worry about what is left of your right to knife ownership and I will worry about keep my rights intact with may guns.

OH and not every American owns a automatic firearm, not even hjalf that owns firearms own an automatic firearm. Maybe 200,000 have permits to automatic firearms.

Last edited:
It seems to that the British population has allowed, and continues to allow, their rights and freedoms to be systematically eroded. It has happened slowly, almost to the point of not realizing what they were doing, one piece at a time, one law at a time, the cummulative effect being a loss of certain freedoms. Why else would six men be arrested for burning the Qur'an?

The British people let it happen. They alone are to blame.

What loss of rights? I would say your country is one of the least free in the western world. And somehow having to drink out of plastic cups instead of glass is a loss of freedom? It's a drinking vessel, not a voting slip. That aside, the British attitude to alcohol is a lot different to that of the US...IMO..

No, I'm not confusing semi-automatic weapons with automatic weapons.

You must be because it's not that simple to get a automatic firearms permit, and you can only buy firearms that were manufactured before May 1989. But who are you to say what is and isn't needed by the law abiding American citizen? We have that right to defend our self from an over bearing government in 1776 and we also have that right today. You worry about what is left of your right to knife ownership and I will worry about keep my rights intact with may guns.

OH and not every American owns a automatic firearm, not even hjalf that owns firearms own an automatic firearm. Maybe 200,000 have permits to automatic firearms.

LOL @ "who are you". Why stop at automatic weapons, bigrebnc? What about your God-given right to own anti-aircraft missiles? Nukes? You gonna let some Brit shove you around like this?

Forum List

Back