First slave owner in America was black

Do I really need to give you idiots a definition...hell I forgot who I was talking about here course I do..
Definition of STATIST

Statist (defined) - "An advocate of statism"

Statism (defined) - "Concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry"

You want to allow the government to control everything up to and including people...I am a free sovereign individual who has never signed a contract with government nor given ANY indication I am its subject.
I'd rather you explain to us why only people of color could be owned in the USA and not white people.

Do I really need to give you idiots a definition...hell I forgot who I was talking about here course I do..
Definition of STATIST

Statism (defined) - "Concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry"

You want to allow the government to control everything up to and including people...I am a free sovereign individual who has never signed a contract with government nor given ANY indication I am its subject.

You have just defined yourself not as a liberty republican but simply an anarcho-weirdo.

Last edited:
Definition of STATIST

I'd rather you explain to us why only people of color could be owned in the USA and not white people.

easy

because only the africans were willing to sell their own kind

Definition of STATIST

easy because only the africans were willing to sell their own kind

You do not compute well, squeeze, and are fail.

Last edited:
squeeze, none of what you write makes sense. What are you trying to communicate to us?

Perhaps I am wasting time responding to this silly thread. The exceedingly vast majority of actual slave owners were white in the US. Slavery itself regardless of what race is enslaved, is/was one of those weird evils that we tolerate because it's "GOOD" for the economy. We still tolerate so much in this world that we know is harmful, from addictive narcotics for underground profits to destroying rainforests and fracking.

easy because only the africans were willing to sell their own kind

You do not compute well, squeeze, and are fail.

then you might be able to tell us all what I'm supposed to share

and where else slaves were available

I'll wait, but I'm sure you will never have an answer, just a dodge
Hey You know what it is true democrats in the north had slaves just like democrats in the south.... Are you happy now? The Republican owned slaves only had to fear being freed so a democrat could steal them. Or shall we forget Republicans were abolitionists and democrats were not?

Fact is my friend your south was ran by slave owning democrats and it stayed that way for decades. It only started to change when republicans started to can a foot hold there. Now look at it? It is a less racist area then the north.... Do you know why???? Cause Democrats took the north.

Definition of STATIST

Why do you seem so wound up? I simply asked you for your definition of a 'statist'. If you look at my sig line, you can see what I believe, so once again your assertion is wrong. You seem so vocally "anti" this "anti" that, especially with that crap that I put in bold above;it leads me to believe that "thou protest too much"...................

Let's back to the inaccurate assertion that you made in your OP;it seems you avoided the the Massachusetts information again. :)

Definition of STATIST

easy

because only the africans were willing to sell their own kind
Nope, try again.

Pop-culture history has managed to forget the two hundred years of slavery under both British rule and the fledgling United States in exchange for blaming the entire embarrassment on the four year history of the Confederate States. To add insult to injury the segregationist democrat party manages to blame segregation on republicans.

Pop-culture history has managed to forget the two hundred years of slavery under both British rule and the fledgling United States in exchange for blaming the entire embarrassment on the four year history of the Confederate States. To add insult to injury the segregationist democrat party manages to blame segregation on republicans.

England made slavery illegal decades before the USA did.... If I am correct the colonies had slave after England made it illegal.

Liberals condemn slavery that ended almost 150 years ago here but don't give a damn about slavery in the middle east,Africa or Asia going on as we speak...interesting.

And this from the guy who believes the states had the right to effectively dismantle our nation all for the sake of preserving slavery?

Who are you trying to kid?

Can you name the modern day segregationist Democrats?

Forum List

Back