*First Man Who Received The Jab, DIES*

Sorry bout that,

1. What if everyone who received the jab, DIES?
2. Not naturally in old age, but DIES within a year of some unknown cause that never showed itself before?
3. Could that be a problem?
4. Could the human population be halved?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you know that everyone dies?

Those who got the vaccine and those who didn't will die at some time.

So what is your point?

Sorry bout that,

2. Not naturally in old age, but DIES within a year of some unknown cause that never showed itself before?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Everyone dies whether they be jabbed or not.
right

Valar Morghulis

So, why bother?
Straight and to the point.

Valar Dohaeris

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If everybody who “received the jab” dies than there will be an end to man made global warming. Historians in the future may write that was exactly what the vaccines were supposed to do.

I don’t believe in either man made global warming or a conspiracy theory that the vaccines will kill off most of the population of the world.

Hopefully I am right or I will be one of the dead as today is two weeks after my second vaccine shot.

It brakes my heart.

Hope and pray that my loved ones who decided to go that way, and received the jab will be ok.

I have never been so depressed in my life. :confused:

I will NEVER take take poison jab myself.
Hope you feel better. Depression is serious .

Please note everyone: there's a different science technique between the U.S. vaccines and the Oxford/ Astra Zeneca one in the UK.
I warned in the beginning that when they warned about the body attacking the virus over created antibodies that attacked ones own body that this was the body over producing
Alpha (defensin) Proteins which caused clotting thus strokes, heart conditions and Lung inflamation, all the serious affects attributed to covid-19.
This might be why some vaccines like Moderna are not known to have clotting issues but the type of antibody inducing methods in
Astra Zeneca vaccine will have issues with certain people who overly produce the Alpha defensin Protein.
There's 2 already approved (for something else) medicines that can help reduce the production of Alpha Proteins, that can be used to successfully fight covid-19, 1 is an anti inflamarory and the other fights infections due to parasites and is also an anticoagulant.

3. If you got the jab, I wish you no harm, but you might want to pay attention.
1622016679788.png

~S~

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What happens if everyone we give a jab dies?

Er... everyone's going to die eventually. So we give people nothing because they'll just fuck it up by dying at some point? Great argument
That's actually a better argument than one you've ever made.

:laughing0301:

Valar Morghulis
What is amusing is that his argument can be said about the virus itself.

People are going to end up dying at some point so not getting the vaccine doesn't change a thing.

Sorry bout that,

1. Stroke.
2. Was the jab the cause?
3. We need to know.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*:William Shakespeare - the first man in world to get Covid jab - dies aged 81
5. This could be serious, think about the ramifications.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It was Biden's fault. Him and kamala have been brewing up some weird stuff in the rise garden, then dispensing it as vacinne. You can't trust those communists.
So all the people who voted for them would be dead.

Sorry bout that,

1. Stroke.
2. Was the jab the cause?
3. We need to know.
4. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*:William Shakespeare - the first man in world to get Covid jab - dies aged 81
5. This could be serious, think about the ramifications.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You mean, you actually think nobody had taken a Covid vaccine until December 8th. Heck, I know people right here on this board that were volunteers for the trials at least back to last summer and I think they started the clinical trial back in the early spring. 81 is a ripe old age in anybody's book. At that age lots of crap happens. You sound like the panicky type.

But you morons freak out when they die "of covid".
The morons possibly do. I don't. More pragmatic and logical than that. I've had it, survived it and taken precautions and been vaccinated, so I can manage covid risk as I have handled other risks, all my life. I just do not depend on luck alone and never have, for anything else, depending on situation. I plan and take steps for success. You should too. At 67, have seen lots of people die, some right before my eyes and sometimes for just being stupid.

Forum List

Back