First LADY?

another false assumption on both counts.
I'm not gay just smarter and more educated then you are, so from your ignorant white trash pov those things are gay because you are neither of them..
as to having the sand, I've stepped over guys like you to take a dump.

So you use public bathrooms to take a dump? :lol: I got a BS and some grad work in Cinematography, made more money that you've ever dreamed about, hit hundreds of beautiful cooz, been in combat, invented things, and am a GoJu Ryu blackbelt....so tell me, honey, just how is it I'm "white trash" and you're anything but a zit on my ass?
right if were gonna compare dick size...I HAVE AN MFA DOUBLE MAJOR IN FILM AND THEATRE designed sets and lighting rigs seen and used by thousands of people, 30years working in show biz
invented lighting and audio techniques. Had more sex with more women in one summer tour than you bullshitted about in a lifetime .
got my black belt in Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Karate when I was 17. my sensei is
Tadashi Yamashita
Tadashi Yamashita is a Japanese American martial arts instructor and actor. Tadashi Yamashita was born in Japan in 1942 but he considers himself an Okinawan. His father died when he was three and his mother moved to Okinawa when Tadashi was eight years old. He began martial arts at 11. Yamashita was awarded his black belt in 1960. He captured the All-Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Free Sparring Grand Championship Title. He visited Japan in 1968 and tested before Shugoro Nakazato and Chosin Chibana. He lived in Okinawa until in 1972 he came to the USA where he became a citizen

paid for all my schooling by working ,no grants no scholarships .
as to money it's been fat and it's been thin if you really were in show biz you'd know that.
what makes you white trash cannot be perfumed over by all the money and education there is

I'm not gay just smarter and more educated then you are, so from your ignorant white trash pov those things are gay because you are neither of them..

So you use public bathrooms to take a dump? :lol: I got a BS and some grad work in Cinematography, made more money that you've ever dreamed about, hit hundreds of beautiful cooz, been in combat, invented things, and am a GoJu Ryu blackbelt....so tell me, honey, just how is it I'm "white trash" and you're anything but a zit on my ass?
right if were gonna compare dick size...I HAVE AN MFA DOUBLE MAJOR IN FILM AND THEATRE designed sets and lighting rigs seen and used by thousands of people, 30years working in show biz
invented lighting and audio techniques. Had more sex with more women in one summer tour than you bullshitted about in a lifetime .
Tadashi Yamashita
Tadashi Yamashita is a Japanese American martial arts instructor and actor. Tadashi Yamashita was born in Japan in 1942 but he considers himself an Okinawan. His father died when he was three and his mother moved to Okinawa when Tadashi was eight years old. He began martial arts at 11. Yamashita was awarded his black belt in 1960. He captured the All-Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Free Sparring Grand Championship Title. He visited Japan in 1968 and tested before Shugoro Nakazato and Chosin Chibana. He lived in Okinawa until in 1972 he came to the USA where he became a citizen

as to money
Did you trek through snow and ice up and down Mt. Fuji for your training?

Tadashi Yamashita

as to money

Shorin Ryu is for pussies and your sensei was a fag.....The Gooch would have snatched that Beatle wig off him and shoved it up his ass. :badgrin:

[QUOTE="daws101,

Hey, he can break a dinner plate with his bare hand....
karate07b.gif

Tadashi Yamashita

as to money
reading comp not your skill set?
I started studying with him in 1974 he had a school in the town I grew up in..

A strip mall "blackbelt" at 17...:lol: Damn girl, you're fucking hilarious! And you better never and I mean ever mess with the genuine article like myself....it wouldn't end well for you.

A strip mall "blackbelt" at 17...:lol: Damn girl, you're fucking hilarious! And you better never and I mean ever mess with the genuine article like myself....it wouldn't end well for you.
only a true white trash bullshitter would make that claim.
the only genuine thing about you is your disingenuousness
true I end up in jail and you in bag...

Quick, what's the difference between sanchin and neko ashi dachi?

Last edited:

What exactly are you accusing Mr. Bull Kurtz of anyway
you have a very great talent for false assumption.
everyone but you seemed to know that he was lying.
did you bother to ask him about how he got his name...?

Still don't get it do ya pinhead? No wonder Barry Hussein Soetoro had such an easy time hustling your common sense away from you.
what's to get shit for brains.. you stole a name and lied about it till some one caught you ...
I've had you pegged for a prolific but untalented bullshitter since I read you 1st post.
you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about like common sense as you have no basis of comparison to draw from.
you are the trashiest of white trash...
I'd say you a loser but that would be high praise...

What is your evidence that he stole someone's name?

Forum List

Back