.first ladies should not bare arms.

Lolol..I like this thread.

I think bare arms is a little casual, too...and the sash thing was pretty funny, DOES her mommy make her clothes?

But for the most part, I don't care what Michelle wears. I feel sorry for her, she's married to a pig.

FIRST LADIES SHOULD NOT BARE ARMS.
First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.

Jealous? She has so much style and class, the previous first frump could take a few pointers.

Actually, she has neither.... and I tend to agree with First Ladies - as well as any other female who wants to project a professional image to keep their shoulders covered.

First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette.

Jackie Kennedy?

jackie%2Bkennedy%2Bopera%2Bgloves.jpg

I find it funny that you can't tell the difference between appropriate evening dress and appropriate day wear. But not funny in a good way.

And.... Jackie Kennedy was a total fashion icon... she had exceptional grace and style.

First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.

Jealous? She has so much style and class, the previous first frump could take a few pointers.

Actually, she has neither.... and I tend to agree with First Ladies - as well as any other female who wants to project a professional image to keep their shoulders covered.

Try hopping into this century ole girl.

First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette.

Jackie Kennedy?

I find it funny that you can't tell the difference between appropriate evening dress and appropriate day wear. But not funny in a good way.

And.... Jackie Kennedy was a total fashion icon... she had exceptional grace and style.

As does Michelle Obama...but not Elaine Benes

Jackie Kennedy?

No, she doesn't. Very few women have the kind of style and natural grace of Jackie K. But fear not, that is as true of Republican women as Democrats. It just is what it is. Most of the time, Michelle looks average. Sometimes, she looks really good. Other times, she looks like a dog's breakfast.

Having said that, it's almost impossible these days for a First Lady not to have a clusterfuck pic occasionally since every man and their dog carries cameras with them 24/7.

fuck you

And keeps one's eyes focused somewhere other than her huge ass and thighs.

Huge ass and thighs? I have a feeling she is in better shape than 80% of the fat asses that post on this board daily.:eusa_hand:

yea i dont see where some of these people see her as fat.....

She doesnt really look fat, but her back looks like it belongs to a linebacker. And her face to a bulldog with a mouthful of peanut butter.

No, she doesn't. Very few women have the kind of style and natural grace of Jackie K. But fear not, that is as true of Republican women as Democrats. It just is what it is. Most of the time, Michelle looks average. Sometimes, she looks really good. Other times, she looks like a dog's breakfast.

Having said that, it's almost impossible these days for a First Lady not to have a clusterfuck pic occasionally since every man and their dog carries cameras with them 24/7.

Elaine at her job interview at Doubleday with Mrs. Landis.

LANDIS: Of course, Jackie O. was a great lady. Those are going to be some tough shoes to fill. Everyone loved her. She had such...grace.

ELAINE (gushing): Yes! Grace!

LANDIS: Not many people have grace.

ELAINE: Well, you know, grace is a tough one. I like to think I have a little grace...not as much as Jackie -

LANDIS: You can't have "a little grace." You either have grace, or you...don't.

ELAINE: O.K., fine, I have...no grace.

LANDIS: And you can't acquire grace.

ELAINE: Well, I have no intention of "getting" grace.

LANDIS: Grace isn't something you can pick up at the market.

ELAINE (fed up): Alright, alright, look - I don't have grace, I don't want grace...

Of course nobody had the grace of Jackie O!

It's an essential part of her slutty look.
That's just way over the top Katzndogz. :doubt:

It isn't so much moochelle's usually tasteless lack of fashion sense that I object to, nor her bare arms if she wants to flash a little hairy pit, it's up to her.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is that jaw. With her money coudn't she have that fixed? She has a face like an orc. A bottom jaw that requires page two of a two page magazine spread. It's not her fault. It is just the way she was born and not responsible for her facial deformity. However holding this out (no pun intended) as some style of American beauty lends a whole new aspect to orcdom. If we are moving toward the fantasy aspect of what's tolerable looking, I hear female dwarves are judged by the length and luxury of their beards as well as proficeincy with an axe.

LANDIS: Of course, Jackie O. was a great lady. Those are going to be some tough shoes to fill. Everyone loved her. She had such...grace.

ELAINE: Well, you know, grace is a tough one. I like to think I have a little grace...not as much as Jackie -

ELAINE (fed up): Alright, alright, look - I don't have grace, I don't want grace...

Cedrtainly not moochelle who moves across the floor like some kind of lumbering Bigfoot in drag.

That's just way over the top Katzndogz. :doubt:

It isn't so much moochelle's usually tasteless lack of fashion sense that I object to, nor her bare arms if she wants to flash a little hairy pit, it's up to her.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is that jaw. With her money coudn't she have that fixed? She has a face like an orc. A bottom jaw that requires page two of a two page magazine spread. It's not her fault. It is just the way she was born and not responsible for her facial deformity. However holding this out (no pun intended) as some style of American beauty lends a whole new aspect to orcdom. If we are moving toward the fantasy aspect of what's tolerable looking, I hear female dwarves are judged by the length and luxury of their beards as well as proficeincy with an axe.

:eek:

How odd... that you feel the need to regurgitate some crap interview from some meaningless shit show. I'm not being overly critical of Michelle Obama... but, apparently, refusing to march along with the 'Michelle is a Graceful Goddess' shrill is an horrific crime.

You really are a fucking mindless hack.

She's in better shape now than she has been since becoming First Lady. Your bashing her for her genetically larger ass and thighs is like bashing her for being 6' tall. Really dumb.

I agree. Personally, I find it fascinating that so many imperfect human beings are so enthusiastic to slam the woman for this kind of crap. To me, it demonstrates the worst of Americans... we are obsessed by physical appearance instead of character.

She's in better shape now than she has been since becoming First Lady. Your bashing her for her genetically larger ass and thighs is like bashing her for being 6' tall. Really dumb.

I agree. Personally, I find it fascinating that so many imperfect human beings are so enthusiastic to slam the woman for this kind of crap. To me, it demonstrates the worst of Americans... we are obsessed by physical appearance instead of character.

You don't REALLY want to get into old moochie's character do you?

It isn't imperfect human beings slamming this Sasquatch for her big ass and thunder thighs, it's that imperfect human beings don't have to be perfect to reject the political will that Fat Cake Face is some paragon of womanliness.

The woman is ugly. She is big, graceless and ugly despite the most artful make up artist. We can lie about it. We can sugar coat it. We can just be dishonest about it. In the end, the imperfect aren't merely imperfect but in buying the political demands, utterly foolish as well.

Yes, well, we've had our share of ugly first ladies.

Eleanor Roosevelt was no Cindy Crawford, seriously.

Forum List

Back