.first ladies should not bare arms.

Don't care what Michelle wears. But, I care that Obama can't bother to put on a tie half the time. He is the Chief Executive. He is making major decisions for the country. At least have the decency to put on a tie.

Um, i think it is called having respect for the Office that he has ascended too. But, i know that is a "lost" concept of some on this board.:eusa_shifty:

Actually, it is called dressing to the occasion

In many situations, a suit and tie are out of place. An oxford shirt unbuttoned on the top with rolled up sleeves is common now. George Bush was an expert at the look. Made him look like a regular guy

PHO-10Nov04-266050.jpg

Notice how natural Bush looks vs how awkward his good friend Brownie looks

Last edited:
You don't REALLY want to get into old moochie's character do you?

It isn't imperfect human beings slamming this Sasquatch for her big ass and thunder thighs, it's that imperfect human beings don't have to be perfect to reject the political will that Fat Cake Face is some paragon of womanliness.

The woman is ugly. She is big, graceless and ugly despite the most artful make up artist. We can lie about it. We can sugar coat it. We can just be dishonest about it. In the end, the imperfect aren't merely imperfect but in buying the political demands, utterly foolish as well.

you do realize you are looking like a pretty shallow person,and a fairly stupid one....

Maybe he's drunk again. Looks like he's slurring his posts.

i thought only Ginscopy did that?....

She doesnt really look fat, but her back looks like it belongs to a linebacker. And her face to a bulldog with a mouthful of peanut butter.

so the fuck what....its what she looks like....do you think if you were getting photographed all day they would not have a few things about you we can make fun of?...

so the fuck what? I am not the subject of this thread. The hirsute sasquatch with an underbite currently serving as First Lady is. Try to stay on topic, especially if you are going to start your response with "so the fuck what".

im sorry....your pho king right.....

so the fuck what....its what she looks like....do you think if you were getting photographed all day they would not have a few things about you we can make fun of?...

so the fuck what? I am not the subject of this thread. The hirsute sasquatch with an underbite currently serving as First Lady is. Try to stay on topic, especially if you are going to start your response with "so the fuck what".

im sorry....your pho king right.....

If the many licensing agencies I had to deal with were as perceptive as you, I'd be using a more mundane appellation...

Don't care what Michelle wears. But, I care that Obama can't bother to put on a tie half the time. He is the Chief Executive. He is making major decisions for the country. At least have the decency to put on a tie.

He doesn't want to offend the Iranians.

That's just way over the top Katzndogz. :doubt:

It isn't so much moochelle's usually tasteless lack of fashion sense that I object to, nor her bare arms if she wants to flash a little hairy pit, it's up to her.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is that jaw. With her money coudn't she have that fixed? She has a face like an orc. A bottom jaw that requires page two of a two page magazine spread. It's not her fault. It is just the way she was born and not responsible for her facial deformity. However holding this out (no pun intended) as some style of American beauty lends a whole new aspect to orcdom. If we are moving toward the fantasy aspect of what's tolerable looking, I hear female dwarves are judged by the length and luxury of their beards as well as proficeincy with an axe.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is she's black.

If I had meant that, I would have said it. Now that you mention it, thinking that only black women are cursed with an orc jaw as well as extra large posteriors is pretty racist! Now if you want racisim, does moochelle come from some lost Ubangi tribe? Instead of wooden disks giving platypus lips, she was specifically bred to have a jaw big enough to give head and tickel balls at the same time? Is this the pefection of black women? Is this what black men look for in an aboriginal mate?

Now you know the difference between racisim and an assessment of Big Moochie's manufactured "beauty".

It isn't so much moochelle's usually tasteless lack of fashion sense that I object to, nor her bare arms if she wants to flash a little hairy pit, it's up to her.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is that jaw. With her money coudn't she have that fixed? She has a face like an orc. A bottom jaw that requires page two of a two page magazine spread. It's not her fault. It is just the way she was born and not responsible for her facial deformity. However holding this out (no pun intended) as some style of American beauty lends a whole new aspect to orcdom. If we are moving toward the fantasy aspect of what's tolerable looking, I hear female dwarves are judged by the length and luxury of their beards as well as proficeincy with an axe.

If I had meant that, I would have said it. Now that you mention it, thinking that only black women are cursed with an orc jaw as well as extra large posteriors is pretty racist! Now if you want racisim, does moochelle come from some lost Ubangi tribe? Instead of wooden disks giving platypus lips, she was specifically bred to have a jaw big enough to give head and tickel balls at the same time? Is this the pefection of black women? Is this what black men look for in an aboriginal mate?

Now you know the difference between racisim and an assessment of Big Moochie's manufactured "beauty".

Your going overboard with this, Michelle is not Scarlett Johannsen by any stretch of the imagination but shes not that hideous either.

Your going overboard with this, Michelle is not Scarlett Johannsen by any stretch of the imagination but shes not that hideous either.

What is going overboard is the hype that the Golden Sasquatch is Golden without admitting she's a Sasquatch! Would that face and butt get a magazine cover if it wasn't for politics? Yet here we are, daily inundated with Queen Fatcake's glory and if we don't admit it, we're all racists.

Without bedding the presidebt, Big Mooch would be standing in line at a chickenshack someplace waiting for the deep fried. What is resentful is demanding that we pretend she's anything different! If I were to stand in line at the chickenshack waiting for the deep fried, at least, the very basic least, is I wouldn't be demanding a cosmo cover so I could show off my greasy fingers. This is the textbook example of pissing on your leg and telling you it's raiining.

Twiggy isn't skinny
Lady Gaga is beautiful
and
Moochelle is the face and form women should aspire to.

What is going overboard is the hype that the Golden Sasquatch is Golden without admitting she's a Sasquatch! Would that face and butt get a magazine cover if it wasn't for politics? Yet here we are, daily inundated with Queen Fatcake's glory and if we don't admit it, we're all racists.

Without bedding the presidebt, Big Mooch would be standing in line at a chickenshack someplace waiting for the deep fried. What is resentful is demanding that we pretend she's anything different! If I were to stand in line at the chickenshack waiting for the deep fried, at least, the very basic least, is I wouldn't be demanding a cosmo cover so I could show off my greasy fingers. This is the textbook example of pissing on your leg and telling you it's raiining.

Twiggy isn't skinny
Lady Gaga is beautiful
and

Lady Gaga is ok, Scarlett Johannsen, Kerry Washington and Eva Longoria are beautiful. Michelle is ok, not ugly though.

He doesn't want to offend the Iranians.

All the Iranians I seen wear shirts and ties.

Not your 'anti-west,' 'down with the great satan' types in Iran. They are convinced the neck tie is supposed to be a representation of The Cross.

I know :cuckoo:

i bet every guy here making fun of her would have a different opinion if she looked like Helen Thomas....except Chris....

Twiggy isn't skinny
Lady Gaga is beautiful
and

i am sure you are a beauty, eh?

FIRST LADIES SHOULD NOT BARE ARMS.
First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.
5096-1503581454-99f0bf67455aaac8587b13f146280ee2.jpg

Forum List

Back