.first ladies should not bare arms.

Yes, well, we've had our share of ugly first ladies.

Eleanor Roosevelt was no Cindy Crawford, seriously.

No one ever said she was, which is the big difference. We are supposed to accept that moochie, who is at least as ugly as Eleanor Roosevelt (but wears more make up) is beautiful and perhaps an ideal face and form.

Huge ass and thighs? I have a feeling she is in better shape than 80% of the fat asses that post on this board daily.:eusa_hand:

yea i dont see where some of these people see her as fat.....

She doesnt really look fat, but her back looks like it belongs to a linebacker. And her face to a bulldog with a mouthful of peanut butter.

so the fuck what....its what she looks like....do you think if you were getting photographed all day they would not have a few things about you we can make fun of?...

It's an essential part of her slutty look.
That's just way over the top Katzndogz. :doubt:

It isn't so much moochelle's usually tasteless lack of fashion sense that I object to, nor her bare arms if she wants to flash a little hairy pit, it's up to her.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is that jaw. With her money coudn't she have that fixed? She has a face like an orc. A bottom jaw that requires page two of a two page magazine spread. It's not her fault. It is just the way she was born and not responsible for her facial deformity. However holding this out (no pun intended) as some style of American beauty lends a whole new aspect to orcdom. If we are moving toward the fantasy aspect of what's tolerable looking, I hear female dwarves are judged by the length and luxury of their beards as well as proficeincy with an axe.
im sure your just a picture of perfection.....

She's in better shape now than she has been since becoming First Lady. Your bashing her for her genetically larger ass and thighs is like bashing her for being 6' tall. Really dumb.

I agree. Personally, I find it fascinating that so many imperfect human beings are so enthusiastic to slam the woman for this kind of crap. To me, it demonstrates the worst of Americans... we are obsessed by physical appearance instead of character.

You don't REALLY want to get into old moochie's character do you?

It isn't imperfect human beings slamming this Sasquatch for her big ass and thunder thighs, it's that imperfect human beings don't have to be perfect to reject the political will that Fat Cake Face is some paragon of womanliness.

The woman is ugly. She is big, graceless and ugly despite the most artful make up artist. We can lie about it. We can sugar coat it. We can just be dishonest about it. In the end, the imperfect aren't merely imperfect but in buying the political demands, utterly foolish as well.

you do realize you are looking like a pretty shallow person,and a fairly stupid one....

I agree. Personally, I find it fascinating that so many imperfect human beings are so enthusiastic to slam the woman for this kind of crap. To me, it demonstrates the worst of Americans... we are obsessed by physical appearance instead of character.

You don't REALLY want to get into old moochie's character do you?

It isn't imperfect human beings slamming this Sasquatch for her big ass and thunder thighs, it's that imperfect human beings don't have to be perfect to reject the political will that Fat Cake Face is some paragon of womanliness.

The woman is ugly. She is big, graceless and ugly despite the most artful make up artist. We can lie about it. We can sugar coat it. We can just be dishonest about it. In the end, the imperfect aren't merely imperfect but in buying the political demands, utterly foolish as well.

you do realize you are looking like a pretty shallow person,and a fairly stupid one....

Maybe he's drunk again. Looks like he's slurring his posts.

Yes, well, we've had our share of ugly first ladies.

Eleanor Roosevelt was no Cindy Crawford, seriously.

No one ever said she was, which is the big difference. We are supposed to accept that moochie, who is at least as ugly as Eleanor Roosevelt (but wears more make up) is beautiful and perhaps an ideal face and form.

The libs thought Eleanor was the epitome of female grace and beauty, too, lol.

They're wrong about everything else, this is no different, lol.

No, she doesn't. Very few women have the kind of style and natural grace of Jackie K. But fear not, that is as true of Republican women as Democrats. It just is what it is. Most of the time, Michelle looks average. Sometimes, she looks really good. Other times, she looks like a dog's breakfast.

Having said that, it's almost impossible these days for a First Lady not to have a clusterfuck pic occasionally since every man and their dog carries cameras with them 24/7.

Elaine at her job interview at Doubleday with Mrs. Landis.

LANDIS: Of course, Jackie O. was a great lady. Those are going to be some tough shoes to fill. Everyone loved her. She had such...grace.

ELAINE (gushing): Yes! Grace!

LANDIS: Not many people have grace.

ELAINE: Well, you know, grace is a tough one. I like to think I have a little grace...not as much as Jackie -

LANDIS: You can't have "a little grace." You either have grace, or you...don't.

ELAINE: O.K., fine, I have...no grace.

LANDIS: And you can't acquire grace.

ELAINE: Well, I have no intention of "getting" grace.

LANDIS: Grace isn't something you can pick up at the market.

ELAINE (fed up): Alright, alright, look - I don't have grace, I don't want grace...

Of course nobody had the grace of Jackie O!

How odd... that you feel the need to regurgitate some crap interview from some meaningless shit show. I'm not being overly critical of Michelle Obama... but, apparently, refusing to march along with the 'Michelle is a Graceful Goddess' shrill is an horrific crime.

You really are a fucking mindless hack.

As usual, your lack of knowledge of popular culture is embarrassing. The fact that you unintentionally mimic a character in Seinfeld is telling of your own shallowness

Nancy Reagan?

c268-1.jpg

Man, you really are on the dumb roll today. Evening dress is not day wear. I appreciate that you are merely a man but surely to (insert optional deity here) you can grasp that basic fact?

Evening wear is not day wear? Are you sure?

Show us fine people where the OP said anything about day wear?

I believe she stated "first ladies should not bare arms".

Now, stop displaying your ignorance for all to see

Last edited:
It's an essential part of her slutty look.

It isn't so much moochelle's usually tasteless lack of fashion sense that I object to, nor her bare arms if she wants to flash a little hairy pit, it's up to her.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is that jaw. With her money coudn't she have that fixed? She has a face like an orc. A bottom jaw that requires page two of a two page magazine spread. It's not her fault. It is just the way she was born and not responsible for her facial deformity. However holding this out (no pun intended) as some style of American beauty lends a whole new aspect to orcdom. If we are moving toward the fantasy aspect of what's tolerable looking, I hear female dwarves are judged by the length and luxury of their beards as well as proficeincy with an axe.

Really the only thing that is nauseating is she's black.

yea i dont see where some of these people see her as fat.....

She doesnt really look fat, but her back looks like it belongs to a linebacker. And her face to a bulldog with a mouthful of peanut butter.

so the fuck what....its what she looks like....do you think if you were getting photographed all day they would not have a few things about you we can make fun of?...

so the fuck what? I am not the subject of this thread. The hirsute sasquatch with an underbite currently serving as First Lady is. Try to stay on topic, especially if you are going to start your response with "so the fuck what".

Really the only thing that is nauseating is she's black.

mmmmmmm......nope. Thats not it at all. I prefer dark skin to light. Its her protruding lower jaw and overdeveloped lats that turn me off.

FIRST LADIES SHOULD NOT BARE ARMS.
First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.

You are absolutely right about this Lil. My wife, whom I assure you is a lady says "its' the same as the president going around without a shirt on - I can see why,,, her arms are her best feature - can you imagine Queen Elizabeth baring her arms? "

That's her take on it, and she's complained more than once seeing her do it.

First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.

Mrs. Kennedy did it all the time, gheesh, did you check to see if she had on clean undies?

You are absolutely right about this Lil. My wife, whom I assure you is a lady says "its' the same as the president going around without a shirt on - I can see why,,, her arms are her best feature - can you imagine Queen Elizabeth baring her arms? "

That's her take on it, and she's complained more than once seeing her do it.

I don't know but these statements are about the dumbest in this whole thread.

Oh my, Jackie going sleeveless?

original.jpg

How classless and tasteless and unprofessional...

Oh my, Jackie going sleeveless?

original.jpg

How classless and tasteless and unprofessional...

My personal fashion consultant, California Girl tells me this must be evening wear if Jackie is wearing it

Don't care what Michelle wears. But, I care that Obama can't bother to put on a tie half the time. He is the Chief Executive. He is making major decisions for the country. At least have the decency to put on a tie.

Um, i think it is called having respect for the Office that he has ascended too. But, i know that is a "lost" concept of some on this board.:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back