fireman held hostage

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
Does anyone here have any information about the firemen and their families being held hostage by sniper fire? It was anounced on Fox a couple of housre ago but I haven't heard anything about the military contolling the situation.

Trigg said:
Does anyone here have any information about the firemen and their families being held hostage by sniper fire? It was anounced on Fox a couple of housre ago but I haven't heard anything about the military contolling the situation.

I haven't been able to find anything by search engines, including searching FOX. :dunno:

8236 said:
If it was announced on Fox it will be bound to be true.

Knock off the lockstep, crap---I don't believe them to be perfect and I doubt most of it's other viewers do either.

I saw it run across the bottom of the screen. I suspect that they're blowing things out of proportion. After all they need something new to report every once in a while. That's why I was wondering if it had been reported anywhere else.

They've also reported someone as saying 10,000 people could be dead. Which I think, and hope, is a gross exageration.

Trigg said:
I saw it run across the bottom of the screen. I suspect that they're blowing things out of proportion. After all they need something new to report every once in a while. That's why I was wondering if it had been reported anywhere else.

They've also reported someone as saying 10,000 people could be dead. Which I think, and hope, is a gross exageration.

The number is going to depend on how many people in the Gulfport/Biloxi area were stupid and ignored the evacuation order. That area looks like it was hit with a nuke.

dilloduck said:
Knock off the lockstep, crap---I don't believe them to be perfect and I doubt most of it's other viewers do either.
i'm guessing by his/her rep points, he/she aint none to popular in these parts

Has anyone else noticed an increasing trend among the 24 hour news stations to run with unconfirmed reports and rumors.

I've been noticing more and more of it since the Iraq war began.

Democrat4Bush said:
Has anyone else noticed an increasing trend among the 24 hour news stations to run with unconfirmed reports and rumors.

I've been noticing more and more of it since the Iraq war began.

I think its a result of some real competion in the media to be the first to report a breaking story.

Forum List

Back