Whites Targeted in Superdome

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by William Joyce, Sep 2, 2005.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,365
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/4208792.stm

"Then last night our mother got a call saying the situation had deteriorated.

"He witnessed a good deal of violence, with scuffles going on and people breaking things.

"The group really feared for their safety because they were being targeted because they were the only white people there.

"The National Guard moved them out into the basketball stadium next door where the very sick were being held.

Race war's on, White man. Get armed and defend yourself and your family.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Hold your horses, william. This is one isolated incident that no one will rally around and will not be widely reported. A hate crime on a white person? Indeed !!

3. 8236

8236 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    He was joking (I hope)

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Nope he was serious.

5. Trigg

Trigg Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Fox just reported the National Guard moving white people out ahead of black people who've been waiting in line. Although according to the report the mayor (who's black) is the one who instructed them to move the tourists.

Leave it to the media to again bring up racism.

6. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,365
    It's not isolated. New Orleans is demonstrating how tightly wound our racial tension is. Just beneath the surface, it will spring forth at a provocation like this. Maybe the whites NEED to be evacuated separately for their safety. But in the end, it doesn't matter. Blacks will perceive that whites are getting over on them, and they will be angry.

The solution is for races to go their separate ways.

And I'm serious about self-defense. Why is that wrong? I would hope that all you "conservatives" would at least agree with me on that, even if you don't consider yourself David Duke fans.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,774
    In the case of New Orleans, whites are the minority and the majority are blaming them, thus the preferential treatment, for their safety. Race problems are always volatile, but under such circumstances, moreso.

Folks like the David Duke followers are using this to further their agenda.

8. move_right

move_right Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    yeah, the media is always misaligning the facts and targeting contraversal subjects like racism. I just don't understand all of this. you know, all of the "blacks" are complaining that they are not getting assistance. that's ridiculous, the whole place has been turned upside down. what do you expect? not to mention, I believe it was them whom shot at aircraft enroute to RESCUE THEM! talk about a below room temperature IQ. these people are running around LITERALLY like ANIMALS! most sensible people would try to help others where they are just taking advantage of the situation as usal and destroying what is not already destroyed. then they want to complain. I was watching MSNBC and a female was on their complaining about her poverty and she had a mouth full of gold teeth! PLEASE! that's besides the fact that everyone was forewarned for evacuation 3 days prior. they could have walked out of danger in that time. I think the whole thing is ridiculous and the 10.5billion dollar resolution is so typical of this country. It upsets me to know that I never got the chance to be alive during the period when this country really was great. it upsets me to know that in the last 6 years bush has driven this country into what could be the greatest deficit it has ever known and not only will I pick up that tab until I die but my daughter and her kids will STILL be paying for it for life.. don't confuse me, I am a conservative by design but all of this is truly unfortunate. what about homeowners insurance? It'd be nice to know if my house burned down that george W would pay to have it rebuilt but he wouldn't. that's what chance is all about.

I could vomit thinking about this. I think it may be time to move out of country.

9. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,365

10. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,365
    You and me.

Black man says white America has "failed" blacks in N.O., despite them SHOOTING AT THE RESCUERS, as you say:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

Kanye West says military OK'd to "shoot blacks":

http://drudgereport.com/

Black writer admits: we look really bad here...

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20050902/cleisure/cleisure1.html

Duke, based in NO, has this take:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5964