Whites Targeted in Superdome

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/4208792.stm

"Then last night our mother got a call saying the situation had deteriorated.

"He witnessed a good deal of violence, with scuffles going on and people breaking things.

"The group really feared for their safety because they were being targeted because they were the only white people there.

"The National Guard moved them out into the basketball stadium next door where the very sick were being held.

Race war's on, White man. Get armed and defend yourself and your family.

Hold your horses, william. This is one isolated incident that no one will rally around and will not be widely reported. A hate crime on a white person? Indeed !!

Fox just reported the National Guard moving white people out ahead of black people who've been waiting in line. Although according to the report the mayor (who's black) is the one who instructed them to move the tourists.

Leave it to the media to again bring up racism.

It's not isolated. New Orleans is demonstrating how tightly wound our racial tension is. Just beneath the surface, it will spring forth at a provocation like this. Maybe the whites NEED to be evacuated separately for their safety. But in the end, it doesn't matter. Blacks will perceive that whites are getting over on them, and they will be angry.

The solution is for races to go their separate ways.

And I'm serious about self-defense. Why is that wrong? I would hope that all you "conservatives" would at least agree with me on that, even if you don't consider yourself David Duke fans.

William Joyce said:
It's not isolated. New Orleans is demonstrating how tightly wound our racial tension is. Just beneath the surface, it will spring forth at a provocation like this. Maybe the whites NEED to be evacuated separately for their safety. But in the end, it doesn't matter. Blacks will perceive that whites are getting over on them, and they will be angry.

The solution is for races to go their separate ways.

And I'm serious about self-defense. Why is that wrong? I would hope that all you "conservatives" would at least agree with me on that, even if you don't consider yourself David Duke fans.

In the case of New Orleans, whites are the minority and the majority are blaming them, thus the preferential treatment, for their safety. Race problems are always volatile, but under such circumstances, moreso.

Folks like the David Duke followers are using this to further their agenda.

yeah, the media is always misaligning the facts and targeting contraversal subjects like racism. I just don't understand all of this. you know, all of the "blacks" are complaining that they are not getting assistance. that's ridiculous, the whole place has been turned upside down. what do you expect? not to mention, I believe it was them whom shot at aircraft enroute to RESCUE THEM! talk about a below room temperature IQ. these people are running around LITERALLY like ANIMALS! most sensible people would try to help others where they are just taking advantage of the situation as usal and destroying what is not already destroyed. then they want to complain. I was watching MSNBC and a female was on their complaining about her poverty and she had a mouth full of gold teeth! PLEASE! that's besides the fact that everyone was forewarned for evacuation 3 days prior. they could have walked out of danger in that time. I think the whole thing is ridiculous and the 10.5billion dollar resolution is so typical of this country. It upsets me to know that I never got the chance to be alive during the period when this country really was great. it upsets me to know that in the last 6 years bush has driven this country into what could be the greatest deficit it has ever known and not only will I pick up that tab until I die but my daughter and her kids will STILL be paying for it for life.. don't confuse me, I am a conservative by design but all of this is truly unfortunate. what about homeowners insurance? It'd be nice to know if my house burned down that george W would pay to have it rebuilt but he wouldn't. that's what chance is all about.

I could vomit thinking about this. I think it may be time to move out of country.

move_right said:
yeah, the media is always misaligning the facts and targeting contraversal subjects like racism. I just don't understand all of this. you know, all of the "blacks" are complaining that they are not getting assistance. that's ridiculous, the whole place has been turned upside down. what do you expect? not to mention, I believe it was them whom shot at aircraft enroute to RESCUE THEM! talk about a below room temperature IQ. these people are running around LITERALLY like ANIMALS! most sensible people would try to help others where they are just taking advantage of the situation as usal and destroying what is not already destroyed. then they want to complain. I was watching MSNBC and a female was on their complaining about her poverty and she had a mouth full of gold teeth! PLEASE! that's besides the fact that everyone was forewarned for evacuation 3 days prior. they could have walked out of danger in that time. I think the whole thing is ridiculous and the 10.5billion dollar resolution is so typical of this country. It upsets me to know that I never got the chance to be alive during the period when this country really was great. it upsets me to know that in the last 6 years bush has driven this country into what could be the greatest deficit it has ever known and not only will I pick up that tab until I die but my daughter and her kids will STILL be paying for it for life.. don't confuse me, I am a conservative by design but all of this is truly unfortunate. what about homeowners insurance? It'd be nice to know if my house burned down that george W would pay to have it rebuilt but he wouldn't. that's what chance is all about.

I could vomit thinking about this. I think it may be time to move out of country.

You and me.

Black man says white America has "failed" blacks in N.O., despite them SHOOTING AT THE RESCUERS, as you say:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

Kanye West says military OK'd to "shoot blacks":

http://drudgereport.com/

Black writer admits: we look really bad here...

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20050902/cleisure/cleisure1.html

Duke, based in NO, has this take:

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5964

yeah... how could you shoot at your rescuers? what a stupid thing to do. I swear, if you do something nice for them, "you're just doing it because of racial obligation" and if you take something away "you're just doing it because you're racist". make up your MIND! we're trying to help you and you are trying to kill us. nevermind sending food and supplies. instead, send a company of Marines and take those idiots out. anyone who doesn't want help, leave them. anyone who does want help. help them. it's that simple. why are we not plowing that area with rounds? and beyond that, why is it that white people are being robbed, raped and held hostage but we are focused on helping the people whom are doing it? this makes no sense at all I tell you. the FIRST priority should have been to secure the city and the safety of those whom are frightened beyond their wildest imagination regardless of race and bring them to a safe area. Did anyone ever think that things happen for a reason? did anyone consider that the people we are saving are not only the people whom contribute to the problems of this country but are even contributing to the problems of the rescue effort? leave em'. I'm so upset about the way this is all being handled I can't describe. hopefully no one will jump me for this post being that it is rather harsh. I work hard to take care of my family. I'm a former marine whom served this country during battle in IRAQ and helped uphold safety for americans for all whom care and I'm sick of my tax dollars paying off a debt that still won't be paid when I'm gone. I'm sick of being forced to support a cause I don't support and I'm sick of poor decisions made on behalf of those whom have the power to make them.
:tank:

reading my last post I realized I may have sounded really rude so let me say this... Ignorance comes in all colors and I support all those who work hard for what they want.

this message board is really great. I needed a place to express my feelings about the country. finally.

I wish I had George W's email address.

move_right said:
reading my last post I realized I may have sounded really rude so let me say this... Ignorance comes in all colors and I support all those who work hard for what they want.

this message board is really great. I needed a place to express my feelings about the country. finally.

Ok, are you a 'friend' of WJ? In any case, mega welcomes!

move_right said:

Welcome to the board--glad to have ya

we all get insulted from time and vice versa. I'll give ya rep for at least being nice enough to realize it.

thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad that I'm able to be accepted as part of the group.

Whenever there is a situation I don't agree with I attack it relentlessly with a passion. I always say what's on my mind. I figure, the worst that can happen is that I could be attacked verbally by an Lwinger at which point I will respectfully reply and prove that I'm right. :chains:

geez. I must say though that I am impressed with the people on this post for their insights into the situation at hand. It's not everyday you find yourself amongst people whom are all right. I feel like I'm having a conversation with my father(cons. attorney).

what a crowd.

More on the thread topic:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050903/ts_nm/mayhem_dc

Valenti and her husband, two of very few white people in the almost exclusively black refugee camp, said she and other whites were threatened with murder on Thursday.

"They hated us. Four young black men told us the buses were going to come last night and pick up the elderly so they were going to kill us," she said, sobbing. "They were plotting to murder us and then they sent the buses away because we would all be killed if the buses came -- that's what the people in charge told us this morning."

Keep in mind, this is from the MSM, not National Vanguard, Stormfront or any of my other sources.

William Joyce said:
More on the thread topic:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050903/ts_nm/mayhem_dc

Valenti and her husband, two of very few white people in the almost exclusively black refugee camp, said she and other whites were threatened with murder on Thursday.

"They hated us. Four young black men told us the buses were going to come last night and pick up the elderly so they were going to kill us," she said, sobbing. "They were plotting to murder us and then they sent the buses away because we would all be killed if the buses came -- that's what the people in charge told us this morning."

Keep in mind, this is from the MSM, not National Vanguard, Stormfront or any of my other sources.

[sarcasm]

This cannot be true of course. All civilized people know only white people can be hateful and racist!

[/sarcasm]

Forum List

Back