Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before Eighth Grade

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Never

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
In public school? Never.

At home, yes. Before the 8th grade.

Why never?,many public schools had gun clubs,we had a indoor range in the middle school,when they built the school,people were not as stupid as some are now,It was there for years and years providing many with training and entertainment,there is was nothing wrong with it.

Carrying guns in schools could open up a whole new sport, "quick draw." As students walk across the campus they could practice quick drawing on others with guns, it might even turn into an olympic event. Sure some ninnys would object if some kids were actually bumped off but kids are killed on ski lifts and in autos and even in football. Besides, there would be signs on the campus warning quick-drawers to remove bullets before quick-drawing or get detention. All kinds of possiblities here, for example, when the military comes on campus like Kent State the quick-drawers would teach them a lesson.

Carrying guns in schools could open up a whole new sport, "quick draw." As students walk across the campus they could practice quick drawing on others with guns, it might even turn into an olympic event. Sure some ninnys would object if some kids were actually bumped off but kids are killed on ski lifts and in autos and even in football. Besides, there would be signs on the campus warning quick-drawers to remove bullets before quick-drawing or get detention. All kinds of possiblities here, for example, when the military comes on campus like Kent State the quick-drawers would teach them a lesson.

If you're going to throw out some absurd shit, it may as well be far out left field absurd shit. :cuckoo: Thanks for the giggle, you lefties are really strange. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In public school? Never.

At home, yes. Before the 8th grade.

Why never?,many public schools had gun clubs,we had a indoor range in the middle school,when they built the school,people were not as stupid as some are now,It was there for years and years providing many with training and entertainment,there is was nothing wrong with it.

I don't remember LOL. Maybe I'll read back this evening. Stay tuned...

1st grade. My oldest is in 1st grade and is already being taught with bb guns. She is a crack shot with a pistol

To defend herself from negro's attacking her and trying to rape her absolutely. Wife carries already. Damn good shot as well. :) I know you liberal fucks prefer a dead unarmed victim to an armed person who defended themselves.

To defend herself from negro's attacking her and trying to rape her absolutely. Wife carries already. Damn good shot as well. :) I know you liberal fucks prefer a dead unarmed victim to an armed person who defended themselves.
Ummm, them darkies love those pretty white panties. You'd better dig a pit, and hide them in it. Tell them to wear garlic and avoid all devilish thoughts of those big darkie dicks 'cause once you go black a white man won't use you to piss on eh?

Them darkies, they be the devil himself, always lustin' for that innocent white godly meat...

Facts scare you huh? Shall we take a look at the number of black on white rapes vs white on black rapes?

Facts scare you huh? Shall we take a look at the number of black on white rapes vs white on black rapes?
You know everybody wants to be white. We alls love that white meat, in its pretty pretty Sears panties. I mean, how can a man resist such a thing? You gots ta to give a brother a break here. One look at those frilly undies swingin' from the monkey bars and we alls got to get a piece of that young stuff, um um. That's what I'm talkin' about. Ain'ts no ****** able to resist little Suzi after church in all that fine petticoat splendor and black patent leather maryjanes. Give a brother a break man. We's just got to tap that shit, ain't natural not to since we alls just wanna be white.
orion.gif

Our Race is Our Nation

Last edited:
When you manage to put together a sentence that we can all understand we can chat. I have kids I don't need to debate one online.

Forum List

Back