Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

i see FREEDOMS Continuously being eroded is all it is . I gave a few examples . As i have said , i had it made in the USA but even now the noose is tightening but i see the next generations of 'whatever they will be' bearing the brunt Slade .
Well I guess with every freedom you lose there is somebody else who is gaining one so it all works out in the long run
------------------------------------------------------------------ what a FOOLISH thing to say Slade !!

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.

Each gun is registered at the Factory when it's made. It's already registered by the time buy it. I don't find a thing wrong with this as it's a way to track a weapon used in a crime to see how it was illegally obtained. If this is used properly it helps to get illegal firearms off the streets, out of the criminals hands, and tracks it back to the source that sold it where it ended up in a criminals hands.

In those states that do keep those records, those records are sealed and not assesable to any law enforcement without a proper court order. If it's to track a normal citizen, that order will not be given. But if it is to track a weapons used in a crime then that is probable cause to obtain that search warrant.
Lol
The vast majority of firearms are owned by law abiding citizens... and that number grows every day.

WE already proved that the number of citizens owning firearms haven't changed in decades per capita. Why do you keep making shit up? You should know you are going to be called on it.

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.

Each gun is registered at the Factory when it's made. It's already registered by the time buy it. I don't find a thing wrong with this as it's a way to track a weapon used in a crime to see how it was illegally obtained. If this is used properly it helps to get illegal firearms off the streets, out of the criminals hands, and tracks it back to the source that sold it where it ended up in a criminals hands.

In those states that do keep those records, those records are sealed and not assesable to any law enforcement without a proper court order. If it's to track a normal citizen, that order will not be given. But if it is to track a weapons used in a crime then that is probable cause to obtain that search warrant.
Lol
The vast majority of firearms are owned by law abiding citizens... and that number grows every day.

WE already proved that the number of citizens owning firearms haven't changed in decades per capita. Why do you keep making shit up? You should know you are going to be called on it.
Lol
Almost every day I sell firearms to people that have never owned or purchased firearms before. Mostly younger people and women.
And I’m not any different than thousands of gun stores throughout the nation...
Nice try....

Well I guess with every freedom you lose there is somebody else who is gaining one so it all works out in the long run
Why does it have to be that way? Why do I need to lose freedom so somebody else can gain freedom. There is something fundamentally wrong if that be the case.
Well give a few examples of freedoms that you have lost
You said that if I lose some freedom so others can have more, that's a good thing. I was just asking why.

So you registered your dog, well what happens if your dog goes a couple of blocks over and bites someone bf, ask pit bull owners what happened to their dogs that were registered in some towns. Just because of a few bad breeders. The thing always comes up “I register my car why not register your gun. Well let’s do some analysis more people are killed with cars than guns, there are many times as many accidents in motor vehicles than with guns, cost of injury related medical treatment with cars is astronomically higher. Next guns are already much more regulated than cars. Let’s make every person wanting a car take a background check if they have ever been charged with assault, dui, had an injury related accident, had any psychiatric treatment, been even accused of domestic violence, had multiple parking tickets showing a lack of respect for traffic laws, had any felony, had any substance abuse history, been convicted of driving while using electronic device, then they may never own a motor vehicle of any kind. OBTW there is no constitutional right to own a car or drive. Damn it would sure stop a lot of crime wouldn’t it if da thugs had to walk or ride da bus.

Why does it have to be that way? Why do I need to lose freedom so somebody else can gain freedom. There is something fundamentally wrong if that be the case.
You said that if I lose some freedom so others can have more, that's a good thing. I was just asking why.
-------------------------------------------------- to me its a foolish statement that Slade made . In my OPINION the only FREEDOMS that matter are MY and other Americans Freedoms and the Freedoms we enjoy should not be nibbled away at and gutted so some 'other' can have some reduced Freedoms Bootney .

Lol

Lol
Almost every day I sell firearms to people that have never owned or purchased firearms before. Mostly younger people and women.
Nice try....

I've seen many of your posts. You are right. You aren't any different than any other imaginary gun shops.

i see FREEDOMS Continuously being eroded is all it is . I gave a few examples . As i have said , i had it made in the USA but even now the noose is tightening but i see the next generations of 'whatever they will be' bearing the brunt Slade .
------------------------------------------------------------------ what a FOOLISH thing to say Slade !!
Why is that foolish? It’s true in many cases. Two sides to every coin

Well it depends on the situation. If you are a restaurant owner and you want the freedom to only serve white patrons then that is something you used to be free to do. That freedom was taken away so that blacks could gain the freedom to engage in society like equal citizens. So for that example I think it was a good thing, don’t you?

Well it depends on the situation. If you are a restaurant owner and you want the freedom to only serve white patrons then that is something you used to be free to do. That freedom was taken away so that blacks could gain the freedom to engage in society like equal citizens. So for that example I think it was a good thing, don’t you?

I wonder if you posted in Big Block Letters, that you only serve White people would that be contested successfully? I don't think that's been tried as of yet. Might be interesting to watch that court battle.

Lol

Lol
Nice try....

I've seen many of your posts. You are right. You aren't any different than any other imaginary gun shops.
Lol
Of course you’re going to think what you want to think...

Typical liberal bullshit post. Equating penises with a gun. Must be an oshitass-clinton voter. There is no right that some stupid liberal can knows damn thing about anyone else’s business. Therefore there is no reason to register a gun.

Last edited:
I wonder if you posted in Big Block Letters, that you only serve White people would that be contested successfully? I don't think that's been tried as of yet. Might be interesting to watch that court battle.

I guess it depends on the circumstances, bet has a lot of shows that have no whites, there are a lot of places where whites are not welcome and are not served before they are violently assaulted. Your racism tenet is monoplanic like your brain.

I guess it depends on the circumstances, bet has a lot of shows that have no whites, there are a lot of places where whites are not welcome and are not served before they are violently assaulted. Your racism tenet is monoplanic like your brain.

We really need to work you your sense of humor and irony.

I register my car

The Government has never confiscated it
e76cb8fc-9d25-462c-8e85-ff5a0bab45d0.jpeg

Forum List

Back