Firearm registration = firearm confiscation

That’s your opinion but I’m pretty damn happy with what the “collective” has built in this country that I am lucky enough to live in. You go ahead and be sour grapes but you sound like a spoiled brat.
We have no real freedom in this country, the last hundred plus years has been an utter failure...
Career politicians have fucked over the country permanently
I dont know where you live but I feel pretty damn free and am very thankful for the life I lead
-------------------------------------------- i don't know your age but its my observation that younger people are fine with the boot on their neck as they know no different . As example , Mandatory motorcycle helmets . When i started riding in about 1965 it pizzed me off that mandatory helmet laws were starting . Same thing with mandatory seat belts at a later date . Same for restrictions on smoking in privately owned bars and restraunts where the bars owner should be the boss of what happens in his private property Slade . ------------------- a couple example of disappearing Freedom Slade .
I’m 39, have houses in Texas and California and split my time between both states. You can ride helmet free in Texas but your highly regulated in California. The difference in regulations are noticeable but not enough to have a tremendous impact on my life. I pretty much do what I want when I want no matter where I am. We are all lucky to live in this great country.
Lol
That is fine, just don’t expect anyone else to have the same views
I don’t really care. You sound like the bitter outlier to me but whatever

We have no real freedom in this country, the last hundred plus years has been an utter failure...
Career politicians have fucked over the country permanently
I dont know where you live but I feel pretty damn free and am very thankful for the life I lead
-------------------------------------------- i don't know your age but its my observation that younger people are fine with the boot on their neck as they know no different . As example , Mandatory motorcycle helmets . When i started riding in about 1965 it pizzed me off that mandatory helmet laws were starting . Same thing with mandatory seat belts at a later date . Same for restrictions on smoking in privately owned bars and restraunts where the bars owner should be the boss of what happens in his private property Slade . ------------------- a couple example of disappearing Freedom Slade .
I’m 39, have houses in Texas and California and split my time between both states. You can ride helmet free in Texas but your highly regulated in California. The difference in regulations are noticeable but not enough to have a tremendous impact on my life. I pretty much do what I want when I want no matter where I am. We are all lucky to live in this great country.
Lol
------------------------------ oh come on , not bitter at all , in fact i think that what i see is funny and interesting to watch Slade .

Lol
------------------------------ oh come on , not bitter at all , in fact i think that what i see is funny and interesting to watch Slade .
Yet you feel like you live in an oppressive country that continuously strips your freedoms away? That’s interesting

i see FREEDOMS Continuously being eroded is all it is . I gave a few examples . As i have said , i had it made in the USA but even now the noose is tightening but i see the next generations of 'whatever they will be' bearing the brunt Slade .

Oh my what a group of infantiles worrying about the proper vernacular one uses to describe a preponderance of irrefutable factual history that causes any pensive individual to realize that governments throughout history that have required the registration of firearms have invariably used the registration as a tool to confiscate the firearms and in most cases destroy them. As for the meaning of the second amendment even persons living in the 1700s knew the validity of a comma in penning a multiple clause thought.

I wonder if they'll also confiscate my boat, V-Max and my car since they're all registered too ?. Man. My dog even has her tag.

i see FREEDOMS Continuously being eroded is all it is . I gave a few examples . As i have said , i had it made in the USA but even now the noose is tightening but i see the next generations of 'whatever they will be' bearing the brunt Slade .
Well I guess with every freedom you lose there is somebody else who is gaining one so it all works out in the long run

my main concern is young American kids , feck the third worlders Slade .

up

one should also stock up on 80 % finished lower billets
Shut up. They don't know about those yet.

God. Keep the commies in the dark.

indeed

i would hate to inform them you can build either a 9mm semi or full auto pistol

out parts bought from Ace hardware

or any local hardware store
That's what some of these dumb shits don't get. I could literally make a belt-fed machine gun in my garage and designing it in a way that it looks like ordinary household furniture when not in use, but is every bit as accurate and deadly as the M249 SAW.

Well I guess with every freedom you lose there is somebody else who is gaining one so it all works out in the long run
Why does it have to be that way? Why do I need to lose freedom so somebody else can gain freedom. There is something fundamentally wrong if that be the case.

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.

Each gun is registered at the Factory when it's made. It's already registered by the time buy it. I don't find a thing wrong with this as it's a way to track a weapon used in a crime to see how it was illegally obtained. If this is used properly it helps to get illegal firearms off the streets, out of the criminals hands, and tracks it back to the source that sold it where it ended up in a criminals hands.

In those states that do keep those records, those records are sealed and not assesable to any law enforcement without a proper court order. If it's to track a normal citizen, that order will not be given. But if it is to track a weapons used in a crime then that is probable cause to obtain that search warrant.

Some states already have a form of registration where their state police get a record of each gun sale. My state does this. Local cops can access the database. They don't call it registration, but it is.

Each gun is registered at the Factory when it's made. It's already registered by the time buy it. I don't find a thing wrong with this as it's a way to track a weapon used in a crime to see how it was illegally obtained. If this is used properly it helps to get illegal firearms off the streets, out of the criminals hands, and tracks it back to the source that sold it where it ended up in a criminals hands.

In those states that do keep those records, those records are sealed and not assesable to any law enforcement without a proper court order. If it's to track a normal citizen, that order will not be given. But if it is to track a weapons used in a crime then that is probable cause to obtain that search warrant.
Lol
The vast majority of firearms are owned by law abiding citizens... and that number grows every day.

Forum List

Back