Firearm ownership surging among black Americans

. . . so what does this mean?

I have no idea what is in that second link.

If Trump wins, a race war kicks off? :dunno:

Actually, it's the other way around. If Biden wins, there are some armed real crackpot Rump Supporters that will "Come to his Aid".

Yeah, because the last several months have been nothing but news of violence and rioting by supporters of the president, right?

Actually, it's the other way around. If Biden wins, there are some armed real crackpot Rump Supporters that will "Come to his Aid".

Yeah, because the last several months have been nothing but news of violence and rioting by supporters of the president, right?

Actually, there has been news of violence and rioting by supporters of Rump. You just try and pass it off as someone else. Just stand up like a man and own up to it.

Nah, they've always had plenty of guns in the inner cities. Now they've just got them registered all legal and proper in a Democrat district. They're still shooting and killing as before, but now the Mafia is legally entitled to shoot and kill anyone deemed to have violated Omertà with total impunity and the law on their side.

I dunno. At his age, I don't think President Trump can run very fast. Of course Biden will just run in circles trying to sniff his own hair.
obama-look-not-bad-meme.jpg

. . . . do keep in mind, Trump and Biden are the same race. I like that you are stepping up your game though. ;)

Heyyy Democrats how ya doing? Looks like they ain’t listening to you

GOOD IT'S ABOUT TIME. You clowns that don't own a modern military rifle and the rounds to fire it should read the 1903 Dick Act and pull your heads out.

Ah, does that mean when you terrorists Party of the Rumpers try and do your "Revolution" on Nov 3rd that the opposition can shoot back? I feel your pain, really, I do. LOL
be ready, fucktard.

1596345001502.png

see the guy on the right of your screen? THAT is a real man. THAT is what will be coming for you.

Ah, does that mean when you terrorists Party of the Rumpers try and do your "Revolution" on Nov 3rd that the opposition can shoot back? I feel your pain, really, I do. LOL
be ready, fucktard.

View attachment 370112

see the guy on the right of your screen? THAT is a real man. THAT is what will be coming for you.

Is there a Chopper available for quick prisoner egress?

so will their homicide rate

The race war started under Obama (officially)... although it was always there as long as blacks were brought to America as slaves. It became weaponized for political conquest under him, anyway.... This is just like those old cartoons where Woody Woodpecker put the bomb in Buzz Buzzard's hands... and before he figures it out, it goes off. That's how they're trying to play this with Trump. They're hoping they can light the fuse of "public race war" and put it in his hands and leave the scene. Quite a cartoon show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back