Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

Dude, seriously...
You have anything to add that is Pertinent ?
I didnt think so
I'm going to go with fuck you .
How's that work for you?

Where is the link or source of where this came from?

I guarantee it most likely is mis-interpreted BS propaganda. As all hate-speech has been proven to be when it comes to Islam and Muslim people. It is so easy to demonise that which we know nothing about or do not understand.

Now, if you like being led around by the nose and prefer BS propaganda over truth, keep going. But, if you would rather prefer the truth, read on.

Ascertain The Truth

Holly may I suggest that you follow the 3 steps of truth written in your signature

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed. /
Second, it is violently opposed. /
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident./
I think it stands on its own

It is terrible every time it happens.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back to how I thought as a child. You never saw the hate in people.

You didn't see it because you were a child, not because it wasn't there.

We, as a country (and by that I mean party affiliation aside) need to recognize the difference between 'hate' and disagreement. I disagree with you, I don't 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' any human being - I hate the action.... Like I hate the action of those who burned down this mosque.

I have no doubt that, within a few posts, the droolers will be along to tar all 'conservatives' as mosque burning haters. That's the easy way to look at it - and that's a lot simpler than actually considering the real problems.

No one "burned down this mosque". Someone set fire to Ole South Properties excavating equipment. And while it most likely was aimed at the mosque, it could just as easily be aimed at Ole South.

Amen...btw....my heart pumps purple-piss for all of the poor Muslims being subjected to bigotry in this country.

Not like they don't do it to others in countries like France, the UK and others......over a GD cartoon.

Last edited:
Let's face it. When you shit on people you tend to cause trouble. Assholes that can't control themselves come out of the woodwork and do stupid things.

So my suggestion is don't shit on people and you won't have anything to worry about.

You didn't see it because you were a child, not because it wasn't there.

We, as a country (and by that I mean party affiliation aside) need to recognize the difference between 'hate' and disagreement. I disagree with you, I don't 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' any human being - I hate the action.... Like I hate the action of those who burned down this mosque.

I have no doubt that, within a few posts, the droolers will be along to tar all 'conservatives' as mosque burning haters. That's the easy way to look at it - and that's a lot simpler than actually considering the real problems.

No one "burned down this mosque". Someone set fire to Ole South Properties excavating equipment. And while it most likely was aimed at the mosque, it could just as easily be aimed at Ole South.

Amen...btw....my heart pumps purple-piss for all of the poor Muslims being subjected to bigotry in this country.

Not like they don't do it to other in countries like France, the UK and others......over a GD cartoon.

Wait, are you saying there is less Muslim Bigotry in the US, where more than 2000+ civilians and 4000+ military casulties in the past decade are a direct result of Muslims, than in the UK, and France???

us_war_deaths_coffins_DoD.jpg

911.jpg

Where is the link or source of where this came from?

I guarantee it most likely is mis-interpreted BS propaganda. As all hate-speech has been proven to be when it comes to Islam and Muslim people. It is so easy to demonise that which we know nothing about or do not understand.

Now, if you like being led around by the nose and prefer BS propaganda over truth, keep going. But, if you would rather prefer the truth, read on.

Ascertain The Truth

Your "truth" cite just lost all it's credibility

Mark Glenn on Press TV addressing Islamophobia. During the interview Mark makes two powerful and interesting points. 1) He shows that Islamophobia is deliberately designed to demonize Islam in order to justify wars against Muslim countries, and (2) Islamophobia is propagated for Israel's benefit. May the Creator bless Mark for having the courage to make those points so abundantly clear

Obviously an Islamic cite dedicated to perpetuating Islam as a "peaceful" religion.

I never said it didn't happen. However, you said people were murdered, meaning more thean one.

Oh by the way you never did add any links to your sources.
Now my work is done

Lol! You make claims, don't support them, toss out red herrings and strawmen, along with Godwining the argument, then try to criticize someone else? Rotfl!

Show one reply that I have made that didn't show supporting sources. Hell everything you post is your unspported opinion, if you're going to go down that road with me.

I could show 5+ but what's the point? You will continue with your dishonesty as proven by.....you have never supported the claim muslims attack US mosques to try and show islamaphobia.

This board is generally very nauseating because of whiny dishonest ***** like you.

Lol! You make claims, don't support them, toss out red herrings and strawmen, along with Godwining the argument, then try to criticize someone else? Rotfl!

Show one reply that I have made that didn't show supporting sources. Hell everything you post is your unspported opinion, if you're going to go down that road with me.

I could show 5+ but what's the point? You will continue with your dishonesty as proven by.....you have never supported the claim muslims attack US mosques to try and show islamaphobia.

This board is generally very nauseating because of whiny dishonest ***** like you.

please show them and I will provide the source. thing is about being a whinny ass **** thats all your's baby.

Dude, seriously...
I didnt think so
How's that work for you?

You ever going to back up your claim about muslims attacking their own mosques to prove islamaphobia?

Nothing I post will ever be enough to prove islamaphobia. You are the one that said that. Which was in the link that I posted. TGhe reason I posted that was to show you that muslims will do it. Nowwhat will you say when that guy get's convicted of setting fire to thew mosque? I predict you will still say thts not enough evidnce.

I didnt think so
How's that work for you?

You ever going to back up your claim about muslims attacking their own mosques to prove islamaphobia?

Nothing I post will ever be enough to prove islamaphobia. You are the one that said that. Which was in the link that I posted. TGhe reason I posted that was to show you that muslims will do it. Nowwhat will you say when that guy get's convicted of setting fire to thew mosque? I predict you will still say thts not enough evidnce.

Now you have moved into straight up lying. What a useless fat ass punk.

Now you have moved into straight up lying. What a useless fat ass punk.

I posted this
Nothing I post will ever be enough to prove islamaphobia. are you saying that is a lie?
You are the one that said that. Which was in the link that I posted. Are you saying this was a lie?

TGhe reason I posted that was to show you that muslims will do it. Are you saying this was a lie?And if you are are you saying you can read my mind?
Or was this what you claim is a lie

Now what will you say when that guy get's convicted of setting fire to thew mosque? I predict you will still say thts not enough evidnce.

Part of it is a prediction of what you will say. but still that wouldn't be proof enough to prove islamaphobia, because I am not the one trying to prove such a thing.

These fires have been lit by muslims seeking proof of "Islamophobia" in the past, this most likely another invented hate crime by your believer friends .

Gotta link showing this or is it more of your fantasizing?

Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally
Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

Georgia Mosque Set on Fire

Update: A Muslim, who attended the mosque is now being charged for burning the mosque. As much as Islamophobes would love to gloat about this, it really doesn’t let them off the hook when anti-Muslims bomb and vandalize mosques.
Georgia Mosque Set on Fire | loonwatch.com

Just to refresh BigreFatAss's memory.

You tried to support Fitfart's claim thereby making the same claim yourself and you.......

Fuck it. You're a useless fatass dishonest whiner.

Gotta link showing this or is it more of your fantasizing?

Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally
Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

Georgia Mosque Set on Fire

Update: A Muslim, who attended the mosque is now being charged for burning the mosque. As much as Islamophobes would love to gloat about this, it really doesn’t let them off the hook when anti-Muslims bomb and vandalize mosques.
Georgia Mosque Set on Fire | loonwatch.com

Just to refresh BigreFatAss's memory.

You tried to support Fitfart's claim thereby making the same claim yourself and you.......

Fuck it. You're a useless fatass dishonest whiner.

All I did was cut and paste the update in the last link.. but you did over look the first link didn't you?

I didnt think so
How's that work for you?

Indeed, curvy doesnt consider anything other then what he posts those are his facts.
He would have a hard time explaining CAIRs 2005 hate crime stats.
CAIR's Hate Crimes Nonsense :: Daniel Pipes

CAIR reports that "a home-made bomb exploded outside of the Champions Mosque in the Houston suburb of Spring, Texas," staking its claim on eyewitness reports that on July 4, 2004, "two white males" were seen placing the bomb. We inquired about the incident and found that Spring's sheriff department could not locate any police files about an explosion. Further inquiries to the mosque and an e-mail to CAIR both went unanswered. There is scant evidence that any crime even occurred.

Why make the explosion claim?
To prove islamophobia nothing more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back