Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

When other churches are burned the Christian community around there comes out with food, help,cash and all other forms of support.
What have they offered this mosque other than the guy in the article:
"That mosque will be for terrorist training"
You folks do not come across as intelligent.

Let's offer them some bacon.

Yes.

Edit to add:

In SeaTac last week, a man was charged with attacking a turban-wearing Sikh cab driver, calling him a "butcher terrorist." In Seattle, a man was arrested after he allegedly tried to choke a Sikh, telling him, "You have no right to attack our country." In Arizona, a man shot a Sikh gas-station owner to death, later explaining to authorities: "I'm a patriot."

I would like to see a direct link to your sources.

EDIT
From what I see two were attacked oine was murder you were at one time claiming all were murdered.

Then you admit that someone was murdered because they were mistaken for a Muslim, after 9/11.

My work is done.

I never said it didn't happen. However, you said people were murdered, meaning more thean one.

Oh by the way you never did add any links to your sources.
Now my work is done

Last edited:
When other churches are burned the Christian community around there comes out with food, help,cash and all other forms of support.
What have they offered this mosque other than the guy in the article:
"That mosque will be for terrorist training"
You folks do not come across as intelligent.

Let's offer them some bacon.

:lol::clap2:

It is terrible every time it happens.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back to how I thought as a child. You never saw the hate in people.

You didn't see it because you were a child, not because it wasn't there.

We, as a country (and by that I mean party affiliation aside) need to recognize the difference between 'hate' and disagreement. I disagree with you, I don't 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' any human being - I hate the action.... Like I hate the action of those who burned down this mosque.

I have no doubt that, within a few posts, the droolers will be along to tar all 'conservatives' as mosque burning haters. That's the easy way to look at it - and that's a lot simpler than actually considering the real problems.

No one "burned down this mosque". Someone set fire to Ole South Properties excavating equipment. And while it most likely was aimed at the mosque, it could just as easily be aimed at Ole South.

Yep. And the KKK never burned Crosses. They just lit them.

We, as a country (and by that I mean party affiliation aside) need to recognize the difference between 'hate' and disagreement. I disagree with you, I don't 'hate' you. I don't 'hate' any human being - I hate the action.... Like I hate the action of those who burned down this mosque.

I have no doubt that, within a few posts, the droolers will be along to tar all 'conservatives' as mosque burning haters. That's the easy way to look at it - and that's a lot simpler than actually considering the real problems.

No one "burned down this mosque". Someone set fire to Ole South Properties excavating equipment. And while it most likely was aimed at the mosque, it could just as easily be aimed at Ole South.

I just gotta ask: Were all the crosses attached to a mosque?

I would like to see a direct link to your sources.

EDIT
From what I see two were attacked oine was murder you were at one time claiming all were murdered.

Then you admit that someone was murdered because they were mistaken for a Muslim, after 9/11.

My work is done.

I never said it didn't happen. However, you said people were murdered, meaning more thean one.

Now my work is done

Lol! You make claims, don't support them, toss out red herrings and strawmen, along with Godwining the argument, then try to criticize someone else? Rotfl!

You are making it very hard for me to think you are mistakenly making these false accusations. What does the KKK have to do with the excavating equipment being damaged?

My work is done.

Now my work is done

Lol! You make claims, don't support them, toss out red herrings and strawmen, along with Godwining the argument, then try to criticize someone else? Rotfl!

Show one reply that I have made that didn't show supporting sources. Hell everything you post is your unspported opinion, if you're going to go down that road with me.

You're a piece of shit for saying that people who you disagree with should die in a fire, What's the difference if that's 1 person or 1.5B persons? Asshole.
1.499999999 billion people. Not for disagreeing with me, but for excusing attempts to kill innocent people. I'd say the same thing if someone responded in such a way to a church or a synagogue burning.

And fuck the hypocritical lefties on this board who crawled all over Allie and BigRed's asses over there statements but not a word for you.
That's why you're here, CornDog.

My question is where is ModBitch to threaten do delete if a link isn't provided by a leftie? Just things that make you say hmmm

You're a piece of shit for saying that people who you disagree with should die in a fire, What's the difference if that's 1 person or 1.5B persons? Asshole.
1.499999999 billion people. Not for disagreeing with me, but for excusing attempts to kill innocent people. I'd say the same thing if someone responded in such a way to a church or a synagogue burning.

And fuck the hypocritical lefties on this board who crawled all over Allie and BigRed's asses over there statements but not a word for you.

I don't believe you for one second Kalam. I've read enough of your posts to know EXACTLY what you are. A radical Muslim.

My work is done.

Now my work is done

You are making it very hard for me to think you are mistakenly making these false accusations. What does the KKK have to do with the excavating equipment being damaged?

Don't try to make any sence out of the drooling moron's remarks.

He knows himself better than anyone:

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

Where is the link or source of where this came from?

I guarantee it most likely is mis-interpreted BS propaganda. As all hate-speech has been proven to be when it comes to Islam and Muslim people. It is so easy to demonise that which we know nothing about or do not understand.

Now, if you like being led around by the nose and prefer BS propaganda over truth, keep going. But, if you would rather prefer the truth, read on.

Ascertain The Truth

Where is the link or source of where this came from?

I guarantee it most likely is mis-interpreted BS propaganda. As all hate-speech has been proven to be when it comes to Islam and Muslim people. It is so easy to demonise that which we know nothing about or do not understand.

Now, if you like being led around by the nose and prefer BS propaganda over truth, keep going. But, if you would rather prefer the truth, read on.

Ascertain The Truth

The image contains enough information for anyone interested to independently verify the quote.

I don't believe you for one second Kalam. I've read enough of your posts to know EXACTLY what you are. A radical Muslim.

Be that as it may...

...And if Allah did not repel some people by others, cloisters, and churches, and synagogues, and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered would have been pulled down. And surely Allah will help him who helps Him. Surely Allah is All-Powerful, Almighty. - 22:40​

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson - CBS News

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Opponents of a new Islamic center say they believe the mosque will be more than a place of prayer; they are afraid the 15-acre site that was once farmland will be turned into a terrorist training ground for Muslim militants bent on overthrowing the U.S. government.

"They are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group," Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area, told The Associated Press.

"No mosque in Murfreesboro. I don't want it. I don't want them here," Evy Summers said to WTVF. "Go start their own country overseas somewhere. This is a Christian country. It was based on Christianity."

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

That Daily Show piece was great. That anti-Muslim woman was almost as stupid as the wingnut women here.

My question is where is ModBitch to threaten do delete if a link isn't provided by a leftie? Just things that make you say hmmm

I second that
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxlzFbYfHY]YouTube - C&C MUSIC FACTORY-THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM[/ame]

You mean like the dozens of churches that are torched every couple years?

dozens?
link?

RETARD ALERT. I have been here since what 2004? In that time there have been dozens of churches set on fire nationally. No one much whined about it even though it was shown to be in a lot of cases to be anti religious.

One mosque gets lit on fire and we should all worry?

No, you should go back to worrying over a mosque being built in NYC.

You mean like the dozens of churches that are torched every couple years?

dozens?
link?

RETARD ALERT. I have been here since what 2004? In that time there have been dozens of churches set on fire nationally. No one much whined about it even though it was shown to be in a lot of cases to be anti religious.

One mosque gets lit on fire and we should all worry?

Apparently you're referring to the widespread lack of concern from the right when those black churches were being burned down.

Yes, I remember that distinctly. Very white of y'all.

Forum List

Back