Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other types of yes's

• Other types of no's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
government employees are voters also
Yes. Only by default. I never voted when I was working for the government because I knew it was morally wrong. I was a servant not a disgusting filthy rotten horrible greedy pig that wanted to demand more and more and more and more and more and more.

Better yet fire them all and rehire 25% back at half the pay

That might work better. Some people here are hyperventilating. It is not like you can't just raise the pay scale later if there are still problems left over. This would just be an one time restarting point. You could smooth out all the details over the course of one or two years. Some of the government employees would be thrilled out of their mind to work for half of their pay for the rest of their life if they knew there only other option was getting a real job.

Last edited:
So you also support letting all the Vets in VA hospitals die while you get your revenge on these awful government employees?
Dude. People die in wars. It would onlly be the Vets in VA hospitals dying over the course of 90 days. After the 90 days the workers would return. Oh yeah. These vets that love their country so much that they signed up to defend their country could pay a real doctor to treat them. They did sign up because they loved their country. Right? Not for the free medical and free college money. Right? Right? It was because they loved their country? You'll never get it. Keep collecting your welfare money from the government. Oh yeah. It's not government welfare. It's government elitist welfare money. I forgot you are better than average citizens who paid you. I forgot about that.

It is not morally wrong, you are just an idiot.
No. It is morally wrong. A government employee is a public servant. A voter is the boss and is in charge of everything. How can you be both the boss and the employee at the same time? It is just weird.

No. It is morally wrong. A government employee is a public servant. A voter is the boss and is in charge of everything. How can you be both the boss and the employee at the same time? It is just weird.

you have never heard of anyone being self employed?

you are just not a very bright person.

So you also support letting all the Vets in VA hospitals die while you get your revenge on these awful government employees?
You think the fucking government cares about vets?

All we need to do is give vets the same health insurance for life that the fucking politicians give themselves and let them get their care ar the best hospitals in the country instead of the shitty VA hospitals they have to use now.

That might work better. Some people here are hyperventilating. It is not like you can't just raise the pay scale later if there are still problems left over. This would just be an one time restarting point. You could smooth out all the details over the course of one or two years. Some of the government employees would be thrilled out of their mind to work for half of their pay for the rest of their life if they knew there only other option was getting a real job.

The vast majority of the petty government functionary jobs can be outsourced or handled nearly 100% online. and all you would need is a few people to keep it all running.

Nope, just you need to go, our Vets do not need to die to satisfy your hatred

I am a Marine Corps veteran but I didn't join to fuck over my country. That wasn't my motivation for signing up. Do you know what I deserve? I deserve a billion dollars at the expense of the taxpayers. If I got that, then it would defeat the point of me joining the military to serve my country.

I didn't join the military to fuck my country over by getting super rich. I joined the military to protect my country. This goes way over the heads of people with entitlement mentality. I'll just invest in some popcorn and enjoy the dishonest way that government employees live especially retired military and active duty military.

Forum List

Back