Fiorina at Reagn Library

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Better than anything I've heard from any of the others so far. Wide ranging policy statement with definitive actions not bromides.

Early in the game........this is the type of speech we need to hear more of from all the candidates.

Too bad she's polling 0% :rofl:
We get it.

You hate women. :slap:
Actually, judging by Fiorina's primary poll numbers, it's you rubes that hate women! :rofl:
Ah, so now you've escalated it to your own war on women.

I see how that works. :slap:
Hey as soon as you have a woman polling above 1%, you might have an argument! :rofl:
I rest my case. Deny a woman the glass ceiling. The hate is strong in this one. :slap:

Too bad she's polling 0% :rofl:
We get it.

Actually, judging by Fiorina's primary poll numbers, it's you rubes that hate women! :rofl:

Hey as soon as you have a woman polling above 1%, you might have an argument! :rofl:
I rest my case. Deny a woman the glass ceiling. The hate is strong in this one. :slap:
Nigga plz

We get it.

Nigga plz
Whatever you say, dear. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back