If Obama could run for a third term, would he win?

R

rdean

His approval rating is near 50% near the end of his second term. He's cleaned up a lot of GOP mess. I think he would win.

He very well could but that is more a reflection on the horribleness of the GOP and their inability to lead than himself.

He very well could but that is more a reflection on the horribleness of the GOP and their inability to lead than himself.

No. it would be a reflection of the numbers of impecunious voting sloths receiving free money from Democrat policies.

If he could, he'd have a decent shot, at least 50-50.. Amazing, I know...
Even postulating such a notion is testament to how deluded and twisted are the minds of the the sick Liberal. :slap:
Considering who is running currently, I think reelecting Obama to a third term might just be a blessing, to both sides...
Thanks for proving my point, Brotchess. :slap:
If the question was put to a vote, four more years of Obama or living though the next 15 months of this nonstop election bullshit, Obama could probably pull 65%...

Obama asked African leaders to respect presidential term limits it's not likely he would come back and try for a third term under those circumstances.
It would be a violation of the US Constitution and as such would constitute 'high crimes and misdemeanors' - both impeach-able and convict-able... ain't gonna happen.

Even postulating such a notion is testament to how deluded and twisted are the minds of the the sick Liberal. :slap:
Considering who is running currently, I think reelecting Obama to a third term might just be a blessing, to both sides...
If the question was put to a vote, four more years of Obama or living though the next 15 months of this nonstop election bullshit, Obama could probably pull 65%...

That's too bad, because the next 15 months of election bullshit is inevitable.

Obama asked African leaders to respect presidential term limits it's not likely he would come back and try for a third term under those circumstances.
It would be a violation of the US Constitution and as such would constitute 'high crimes and misdemeanors' - both impeach-able and convict-able... ain't gonna happen.
Yes, we are all aware of that...

The delusion runs deep in you, young Padawan. :slap:

It is too bad, truly, and it's the last thing the country needs. There is shit to be done and this isn't helping...

Any such activity would be ignored anyway.

It is too bad, truly, and it's the last thing the country needs. There is shit to be done and this isn't helping...

It is precisely what we need.

Forum List

Back