Finally someone that gets it.

I never supported the invasion of Iraq and only supported surgical strikes against AQ bases in Afganistan.

Attack only the gulity parties.
Or do a congressionally constitutionally declared war.

willow why do you come to a poltical chat site and refuse to ever learn anything of value?

If someone is paying you then you are stealing from them.

If you do it for entertainment then you are a masochist.

If you do it to learn about politics then you are too addled brained to learn anything.

Why do you come here?

You make yourself look like an idiot at every turn.

willow why do you come to a poltical chat site and refuse to ever learn anything of value?

If someone is paying you then you are stealing from them.

If you do it for entertainment then you are a masochist.

If you do it to learn about politics then you are too addled brained to learn anything.

Why do you come here?

You make yourself look like an idiot at every turn.

I come here because one day I hope to hear you lament the death of thousands of Americans and not so much your love of terrorists.

Keep claiming the lie.

Its what you always do right along with being one of the most failed debators on this site or anywhere for that matter.

Republicans push to widen 'war on terror' detention - Yahoo! News

There is no reason legally to try anyone captured during a time of War. They can legally be held until that war ends. The war on Terror has not ended. Simply hold these people like we have been doing. Review their status and release those we have no reason to hold.

Unless of course one of you dimwits that thinks trials are the way to go can explain how a man taken by the military, with no due process, no Miranda, no lawyer before interrogations can be tried in a US Federal Court.

We already had one who got almost all the evidence tossed out because of the interrogation method. We have another with a hung jury.

I agree people held in detention in the war on terror need to be held until the war is over. I don't remember the Germans caught in WW2 given trials before the war was over, they were held until it was done. Letting these guys go has done nothing but cause the US headaches, 2 of the inmates released from Guantanemo to Saudi custody left the country and went to Yemen and established Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, none of these Jihadists are having a change of heart anytime soon. As soon as their released they just go rejoin the fight, these civilian trials for terrorists are a joke. The guy who was responsible for the terrorist attacks on the American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania almost walked out a free man.

There is no reason legally to try anyone captured during a time of War. They can legally be held until that war ends. The war on Terror has not ended. Simply hold these people like we have been doing. Review their status and release those we have no reason to hold.

Unless of course one of you dimwits that thinks trials are the way to go can explain how a man taken by the military, with no due process, no Miranda, no lawyer before interrogations can be tried in a US Federal Court.

We already had one who got almost all the evidence tossed out because of the interrogation method. We have another with a hung jury.

I agree people held in detention in the war on terror need to be held until the war is over. I don't remember the Germans caught in WW2 given trials before the war was over, they were held until it was done. Letting these guys go has done nothing but cause the US headaches, 2 of the inmates released from Guantanemo to Saudi custody left the country and went to Yemen and established Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, none of these Jihadists are having a change of heart anytime soon. As soon as their released they just go rejoin the fight, these civilian trials for terrorists are a joke. The guy who was responsible for the terrorist attacks on the American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania almost walked out a free man.

bullcrap on Yemen.
Yemen has been a terrorist hotspot for over a decade. Remember the USS Cole?

bullcrap on Yemen.
Yemen has been a terrorist hotspot for over a decade. Remember the USS Cole?

I never said it wasn't, I'm just stating that former Saudi detainees from Guantanemo have went there to set up the Al Qaeda branch, what the hell is bullcrap?

I thought Obama declared an end to the war on terror.

Nah He just switched sides

Ahhh the belief in law an order is just astounding on the right.

Law and order on the battlefield? Are you fucking nutz? No wait.....don't answer that question. it might be awful.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know Shallow Skeeve, if you weren't such a mangy pussy and had actually enlisted in the military, you would see that your little joke is totally screwed..........

Ever hear of the Geneva Conventions?

The Geneva Conventions comprise four treaties and three additional protocols that set the standards in international law for humanitarian treatment of the victims of war. The singular term Geneva Convention refers to the agreements of 1949, negotiated in the aftermath of World War II, updating the terms of the first three treaties and adding a fourth treaty. The language is extensive, with articles defining the basic rights of those captured during a military conflict, establishing protections for the wounded, and addressing protections for civilians in and around a war zone. The treaties of 1949 have been ratified, in whole or with reservations, by 194 countries.[1]
“ Protected persons are entitled, in all circumstances, to respect for their persons, their honour, their family rights, their religious convictions and practices, and their manners and customs. They shall, at all times, be humanely treated, and shall be protected, especially against all acts of violence or threats thereof and against insults and public curiosity. Women shall be especially protected against any attack on their honour, in particular against rape, enforced prostitution, or any form of indecent assault. Without prejudice to the provisions relating to their state of health, age and sex, all protected persons shall be treated with the same consideration by the Party to the conflict in whose power they are, without any adverse distinction based, in particular, on race, religion or political opinion. However, the Parties to the conflict may take such measures of control and security in regard to protected persons as may be necessary as a result of the war. ”

—- Article 27, Fourth Geneva Convention

The Geneva Conventions do not address the use of weapons of war, as this is covered by the Hague Conventions (1899 and 1907) and the Geneva Protocol.

Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, there IS law and order on a battlefield. If you hadn't been such a scared little pussy and served, you'd know that.

Take your opinion and shove it back up your ass with your head where it belongs.

Hey Willow Tree - do you like the full body scanners at the airport?

You're not complaining about them are you? If so, you must love the terrorists. You don't want them to get caught. If you don't like the TSA taking pictures of your body that means you want the terrorists to blow up more stuff. You're a terrorist supporter and you hate America and our troops.

That's right I said it.

Last edited:
Hey Willow Tree - do you like the full body scanners at the airport?

You're not complaining about them are you? If so, you must love the terrorists. You don't want them to get caught. If you don't like the TSA taking pictures of your body that means you want the terrorists to blow up more stuff. You're a terrorist supporter and you hate America and our troops.

That's right I said it.

Of course she's complaining about the scanners. She prefers to be patted down.

I guess that is Willow's idea of a date night, standing in line at the airport........

Law and order on the battlefield? Are you fucking nutz? No wait.....don't answer that question. it might be awful.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This isn't the American Civil War, with uniforms and columns. There is no way to tell who is a civilian in this.

Maybe if your technocrat heroes stopped raping these nations for their natural resources, is that a possibility for you to consider?

what natural resources have we raped. We are importing what?

Is this a serious question, or are you that clueless?

I wish to hell these people had a moral code about killing people

Yes, it would be nice if our enemies had some kind of moral code, wouldn't it?

Unfortunately, they don't even have the gonads to dress like soldiers which puts the innocent civilians in their homelands at risk. And because of this, I believe that those who are captured need to be given some kind of a hearing at least so that those who are innocent are not held needlessly.

Immie

This isn't the American Civil War, with uniforms and columns. There is no way to tell who is a civilian in this.

Maybe if your technocrat heroes stopped raping these nations for their natural resources, is that a possibility for you to consider?

I wondered whether you would actually answer it. The answers to your questions are:
1) Yes, it is serious. I also want to hear what resources we've been "raping."
2) No, but you are.

The War on Terror is a war. This was Bush's contribution, to realize we are at war and this isn't a police matter. In war people are supposed to wear uniforms in order to qualify for protections under the Geneva Convention. The people we're fighting do not wear uniforms. They should not qualify for Geneva protections, much less U.S. Constitutional protections. They should be shot on the battlefield, not coddled and acquitted.

I wondered whether you would actually answer it. The answers to your questions are:
2) No, but you are.

The War on Terror is a war. This was Bush's contribution, to realize we are at war and this isn't a police matter. In war people are supposed to wear uniforms in order to qualify for protections under the Geneva Convention. The people we're fighting do not wear uniforms. They should not qualify for Geneva protections, much less U.S. Constitutional protections. They should be shot on the battlefield, not coddled and acquitted.

The "War" on Terror is as much of a "War" as the "War" on drugs. Or the "War" on poverty.

2) No, but you are.

Yo.......Rabid Like........yeah you ya teabagging armchair patriot........exactly how much time did you do in the military?

Last edited:

2) No, but you are.

The "War" on Terror is as much of a "War" as the "War" on drugs. Or the "War" on poverty.

Really? Have we committed troops to the war on poverty? Has Congress voted appropriations for the Pentagon to pursue the war on drugs?
FAIL.

Forum List

Back