Finally someone that gets it.

This isn't the American Civil War, with uniforms and columns. There is no way to tell who is a civilian in this.

Maybe if your technocrat heroes stopped raping these nations for their natural resources, is that a possibility for you to consider?

what natural resources have we raped. We are importing what?

Is this a serious question, or are you that clueless?

She's clueless.

It's pathetic.

I wondered whether you would actually answer it. The answers to your questions are:
1) Yes, it is serious. I also want to hear what resources we've been "raping."
2) No, but you are.

The War on Terror is a war. This was Bush's contribution, to realize we are at war and this isn't a police matter. In war people are supposed to wear uniforms in order to qualify for protections under the Geneva Convention. The people we're fighting do not wear uniforms. They should not qualify for Geneva protections, much less U.S. Constitutional protections. They should be shot on the battlefield, not coddled and acquitted.

If North Korea docked in the Gulf of Mexico and marched into Texas, uninvited, unwanted, and a bunch of Texans attacked them... Would you describe those Texans as "Terrorists?"

Republicans push to widen 'war on terror' detention - Yahoo! News

There is no reason legally to try anyone captured during a time of War. They can legally be held until that war ends. The war on Terror has not ended. Simply hold these people like we have been doing. Review their status and release those we have no reason to hold.

Unless of course one of you dimwits that thinks trials are the way to go can explain how a man taken by the military, with no due process, no Miranda, no lawyer before interrogations can be tried in a US Federal Court.

We already had one who got almost all the evidence tossed out because of the interrogation method. We have another with a hung jury.

I thought Obama declared an end to the war on terror.

I am sorry Elvis, but your fail is huge and unforgivable- there is NO war on terror, its an Overseas Contingency Operation.

leave your badge at the front desk on your way out. last check's in the mail.

I wondered whether you would actually answer it. The answers to your questions are:
2) No, but you are.

The War on Terror is a war. This was Bush's contribution, to realize we are at war and this isn't a police matter. In war people are supposed to wear uniforms in order to qualify for protections under the Geneva Convention. The people we're fighting do not wear uniforms. They should not qualify for Geneva protections, much less U.S. Constitutional protections. They should be shot on the battlefield, not coddled and acquitted.

If North Korea docked in the Gulf of Mexico and marched into Texas, uninvited, unwanted, and a bunch of Texans attacked them... Would you describe those Texans as "Terrorists?"

Since Jiggs isn't planning on answering the question, are you?

2) No, but you are.

Since Jiggs isn't planning on answering the question, are you?

What? This question?

You're kidding me, yes?

Hey Rabbi.......exactly how much do you know about the military again?

Oh yeah......that's right, you're just a fucking armchair patriot who was too much of a pussy to serve.

Oh yeah......that's right, you're just a fucking armchair patriot who was too much of a pussy to serve.

I haven't had my brains addled by daily grease gun enemas, cumbreath.

Maybe you can take the dick out of your mouth long enough to answer which natural resources we've shipped back home from our conquests.

I haven't had my brains addled by daily grease gun enemas, cumbreath.

Maybe you can take the dick out of your mouth long enough to answer which natural resources we've shipped back home from our conquests.

Wrong answer dipshit......you asked that question of someone else, not me.

So........since I asked a question first, answer it.......exactly how many years did your yellow bellied cowardly ass serve in the US Military?

Like I said........I'm guessing zip point squat, as in none.

No shit since I've posted before I never served.
Since you're puking your ignorant crude guts over thsi thread I figured maybe you'd like to take a stab at answering the question that Jiggs won't. Of course that assumes you can string two words together and with your ass getting raped repeatedly it might be a stretch.

Since you're puking your ignorant crude guts over thsi thread I figured maybe you'd like to take a stab at answering the question that Jiggs won't. Of course that assumes you can string two words together and with your ass getting raped repeatedly it might be a stretch.

Like I've said many times before......it's cowardly assholes such as yourself who were too scared to put their lives on the line in support of this country that take a very hard line hawkish view of what should be done.

Unfortunately, you don't know shit from shinola when it comes to what actually happens in the military.

Your opinion is pure bullshit.

Bush had it right. Ship em to GITMO and conduct Military Trials. It really was the best alternative.

Like I've said many times before......it's cowardly assholes such as yourself who were too scared to put their lives on the line in support of this country that take a very hard line hawkish view of what should be done.

Unfortunately, you don't know shit from shinola when it comes to what actually happens in the military.

Remind me what that has to do with anything stated in this thread?

A few posts back when you were posting what the military should and shouldn't do, as well as how to handle opposition fighters and all the other crap you were spewing.

If you'd actually served, you wouldn't have said bullshit like that, you'd have known better.

A few posts back when you were posting what the military should and shouldn't do, as well as how to handle opposition fighters and all the other crap you were spewing.

If you'd actually served, you wouldn't have said bullshit like that, you'd have known better.
And people that are actually serving say the same thing. I mean people who are in combat, not REMF's like you sitting around taking it in the ass. No wonder you decided to read this thread. You saw "someone who gets it" and figured it meant up the ass.

And people that are actually serving say the same thing. I mean people who are in combat, not REMF's like you sitting around taking it in the ass. No wonder you decided to read this thread. You saw "someone who gets it" and figured it meant up the ass.

Second hand hearsay doesn't count. It's the day to day operations of what you're there for that does.

BTW.............I've got a couple of Navy Expeditionary Medals that would beg to differ with your definition of 'REMF'. Ever been fired at by heavy artillery? I have. Off the coast of Beruit back in '83.

Also had a couple of Iraqi gunboats come after our ship when going through the Straits of Hormuz during Desert Storm.

Ever been on the receiving end of a weapon?

Second hand hearsay doesn't count. It's the day to day operations of what you're there for that does.

BTW.............I've got a couple of Navy Expeditionary Medals that would beg to differ with your definition of 'REMF'. Ever been fired at by heavy artillery? I have. Off the coast of Beruit back in '83.

Also had a couple of Iraqi gunboats come after our ship when going through the Straits of Hormuz during Desert Storm.

By "weapon" you mean a guy's cock, right? 'Cause that's the only weapon you've ever operated.

By "weapon" you mean a guy's cock, right? 'Cause that's the only weapon you've ever operated.

Actually, Sharpshooter qualified with the 45 cal. and the 9mm. Also 12 gauge shotgun qualified and have manned a .50 cal machine gun.

Oh yeah........was also special weapons team member for a FA-18 squadron, VFA-131 Wildcats to be exact.

What was it that you had? Oh yeah......a big yellow stain in your trousers from being a pussy.

Forum List

Back