FINALLY!!! America has Peter King (R, NY)

Tim McVeigh was a Muslim?

SHUT THE FUCK UP about that fuckwad... he's been dead for years you dumbass!

Plus.... HE WAS ONE MAN! When we have 10 or 15 terror attack perpetrated by white men who "some say" are christian... get back to me.

Guard killed during shooting at Holocaust museum - CNN

A rifle-wielding white supremacist entered Washington's Holocaust museum on Wednesday afternoon, fatally shooting a security guard before being wounded himself by return fire from other guards, authorities said.

Stephen Tyrone Johns, a six-year veteran of the museum's security staff, later "died heroically in the line of duty," said Sara Bloomfield, museum director.

Law enforcement sources identified the suspect as James W. von Brunn, an 88-year-old white supremacist from Maryland

Tim McVeigh was a Muslim?

Plus.... HE WAS ONE MAN! When we have 10 or 15 terror attack perpetrated by white men who "some say" are christian... get back to me.

Obama Assassination Plot Foiled; White Supremacist Killing Spree Averted - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms thwarted the plans of two neo-Nazis to kill 102
"non-whites" and assassinate Senator Barack Obama. Federal agents revealed in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tennessee on Monday, October 27, that Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tennessee, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, Arkansas, planned to rob a gun store, then go on a killing spree that would target a predominantly black high school and the Democratic candidate for the president of the United States. The two men had admitted that they did not think they would actually get to assassinate Senator Obama, but they were willing to die in their attempt.

Agents revealed that the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate 14 more (the two numbers are apparently significant in white supremacist lore). They planned to start in Tennessee, then make their way across the United States in a national killing spree to Senator Obama.

WHITE SUPREMESISTS ARE'NT RIGHTWINGERS!

They are closer to leftwingers, but I would never put that off on your side either.... you sir are a loser.

Oh, yeah, a crazy 88 year old man. That's real "jihad" for you.

You are just as dead my friend

So.... now your threatening Revere?

Way to go leftwinger.

Guard killed during shooting at Holocaust museum - CNN

A rifle-wielding white supremacist entered Washington's Holocaust museum on Wednesday afternoon, fatally shooting a security guard before being wounded himself by return fire from other guards, authorities said.

Stephen Tyrone Johns, a six-year veteran of the museum's security staff, later "died heroically in the line of duty," said Sara Bloomfield, museum director.

Law enforcement sources identified the suspect as James W. von Brunn, an 88-year-old white supremacist from Maryland

WHITE SUPREMESISTS ARE'NT RIGHTWINGERS!

They are closer to leftwingers, but I would never put that off on your side either.... you sir are a loser.

Oh, yeah, a crazy 88 year old man. That's real "jihad" for you.

You are just as dead my friend

So.... now your threatening Revere?

Way to go leftwinger.

They aren't Muslims either

If the American Moslem community doesn't man up to uncover and drive our radical Islmo-fascists, then it's going to find itself in serious trouble when the next major terrorist strike happens.

I'm not sure that the American people are going to continue putting up with these events.

When the American people turn away from tolerance and turn into an angry mob, molly bar the door!

I watch Fox, CNN and ocassionally ABC Nightly News. It offers me a broad spectrum of the news and views.

Why is it that I never have trouble finding a segment on Muslim leaders condemning those that speak out about Muslims and terror concerns, but I NEVER see segemnts about Muslims condemning those that speak negatively about America?

I guess my question is, why do they only speak out against politically incorrect Americans but never about politically incorrect Muslims.

And yes, I know there are a select few u-tubes of such, but they are way too far and between.
Why is that?

Foiled Terror Plots Against America Since 9/11 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
A list of just over 20 terror attacks for '01-'07

Document says number of attempted attacks on U.S. is at all-time high - CNN
May 26, 2010|From Carol Cratty, CNN
Just weeks after the failed car bombing of New York's Times Square, the Department of Homeland Security says "the number and pace of attempted attacks against the United States over the past nine months have surpassed the number of attempts during any other previous one-year period."

Terrorist attempt 'certain' within months - Washington Times
By Eli Lake

The five senior leaders of the U.S. intelligence community told a Senate panel Tuesday they are "certain" that terrorists will attempt another attack on the United States in the next three to six months.

But why bother the muslims when we can bring up McViegh?

I don't see any pattern. Do any of you?

this is just like whne the FBI hassled innocent Italians in an attempt to go after the Mob. Those poor innocent bystanders.

Grow the fuck up. It's a real problem that won't go away by us being nice. Investigate them, arrest the trouble makers and don't let Americans die.

Foiled Terror Plots Against America Since 9/11 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
A list of just over 20 terror attacks for '01-'07

Document says number of attempted attacks on U.S. is at all-time high - CNN
May 26, 2010|From Carol Cratty, CNN
Just weeks after the failed car bombing of New York's Times Square, the Department of Homeland Security says "the number and pace of attempted attacks against the United States over the past nine months have surpassed the number of attempts during any other previous one-year period."

Terrorist attempt 'certain' within months - Washington Times
By Eli Lake

The five senior leaders of the U.S. intelligence community told a Senate panel Tuesday they are "certain" that terrorists will attempt another attack on the United States in the next three to six months.

But why bother the muslims when we can bring up McViegh?

I don't see any pattern. Do any of you?

this is just like whne the FBI hassled innocent Italians in an attempt to go after the Mob. Those poor innocent bystanders.

Grow the fuck up. It's a real problem that won't go away by us being nice. Investigate them, arrest the trouble makers and don't let Americans die.

But...but....but...

That is not politically correct.

You rightwing, muslim hating terrorist!

I wonder which religious leader put him up to it?

I don't know....ask Peter King

OBVIOUSLY, Congressman Peter King, America's new hero in rooting out the ENEMY WITHIN is not qualified....nay, shall I say RESPONSIBLE for the slaughter of infidels.

However, the Historically Documented Thief, Mass Murderer, Pedophilic Rapist MOHAMMED the MONSTER who created the Koran is most definitely responsible for the slaughter of infidels....not only in his day, where he PERSONALLY beheaded the infidels......but also today, when his ardent followers essentially follow in his footsteps by following his teachings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back