Fighting over Knuckleheads...

Okay then ..

.. I'll agree that all the GOP candidates are varying degrees of knuckleheadery.

..but Obama, I consider an exceptionally proven knucklehead..

:eusa_whistle:

Okay then ..

.. I'll agree that all the GOP candidates are varying degrees of knuckleheadery.

..but Obama, I consider an exceptionally proven knucklehead.

At least he's experienced. We don't have to settle for the new knuckleheads. Obama's not dumb. He's learned things that should make his 2nd term better..., and then we have Hillary!!! :2up:

Maybe we should just strip them of most of their power and rely on ourselves.

You say that and yet you still want America to remain a superpower. The thing that makes us powerful in the world are our powerful government organizations and military that act as a buffer and conduit to the outside world.

I care about us doing what's right for us and the world, whether we are a super power or not.

Having a place of freedom is more important then status.

Well when you have a voter base that wants their politicians to favor the rich and most capitalist of our society, then you shouldn't expect leaders that want to stand by the people as a whole.

I feel like kicking a Cowman...just sayin..

It's true though. So many people want what's best for our industries and big businesses and... well let's just face reality here, profit is king above all.

Thats what you get for supporting big government.

Okay then ..

..but Obama, I consider an exceptionally proven knucklehead.

At least he's experienced. We don't have to settle for the new knuckleheads. Obama's not dumb. He's learned things that should make his 2nd term better..., and then we have Hillary!!! :2up:

It sounds all sweet and nice n stuff but I'm not familiar with any signs of proof..:dunno:

You ever get the feeling that no matter who's in charge in Washington, we're screwed?

Soooo what's the answer, how do we get these buffoons working for us again?

I'd say, first thing would be to cut their privileges so they have to live with the same laws we do....

Quit whining, quit spouting cliches and get involved in grass root politics to try to get the right candidate.

You ever get the feeling that no matter who's in charge in Washington, we're screwed?

I'd say, first thing would be to cut their privileges so they have to live with the same laws we do....

It's a great question. It's the ONLY question, really.

This simplest answer is: quit voting for them. But that requires a majority of Americans waking up. As long as we are content to stare slack-jawed at the television and do what we're told, nothing's going to change.

Maybe we should just strip them of most of their power and rely on ourselves.

You say that and yet you still want America to remain a superpower. The thing that makes us powerful in the world are our powerful government organizations and military that act as a buffer and conduit to the outside world.

I care about us doing what's right for us and the world, whether we are a super power or not.

Having a place of freedom is more important then status.

That's what we liberals have been saying for fucking ever... and you guys shoot us down every step of the way. We want our military size reduced. Even reduced it'd still be more powerful than China.

Quit whining, quit spouting cliches and get involved in grass root politics to try to get the right candidate.

I almost took this personally... :lol:

It's a great question. It's the ONLY question, really.

This simplest answer is: quit voting for them. But that requires a majority of Americans waking up. As long as we are content to stare slack-jawed at the television and do what we're told, nothing's going to change.

I still believe we have to metaphorically slap them around a bit..

You're never going to have the type of people you want in office when it requires that millions of dollars be spent to get anywhere in a campaign.

Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong? - James 2:5-7

Last edited:
You're never going to have the type of people you want in office when it requires that millions of dollars be spent to get anywhere in a campaign.

Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong? - James 2:5-7

Good point Cowman..mmm

Forum List

Back