Fifth Grader Helps Teacher's Dog Walk Again

I don't know the kid's original story, but just seeing Lenny use his chair brought a smile to my face. :) Way to go Emmett!!! :D

I don't know though. There are probably 18 grade-level teachers in this kid's school. According to you, 9 of them are sexually indoctrinating children. Odds are, this kid's teacher is one of them. Maybe he fixed her dog because she groomed him huh? Can never be sure.

//////

I don't know though. There are probably 18 grade-level teachers in this kid's school. According to you, 9 of them are sexually indoctrinating children. Odds are, this kid's teacher is one of them. Maybe he fixed her dog because she groomed him huh? Can never be sure.

//////

I realize that you're just being sarcastic but believe it or not I actually thought about that, but one,.. she doesn't seem like that kind of teacher, and two,... even if she was the story is about the dog so I'm not even focused on that at the moment. Also, what do you mean by 18 grade levels? Last time I checked there were only 12.

I realize that you're just being sarcastic but believe it or not I actually thought about that, but one,.. she doesn't seem like that kind of teacher, and two,... even if she was the story is about the dog so I'm not even focused on that at the moment. Also, what do you mean by 18 grade levels? Last time I checked there were only 12.

18 grade-level teachers. 3 Kindergarten, 3 first grade, 3 second grade....

So, 18 teachers of classrooms in the building. By your calculation, 9 of them are sexually indoctrinating children.

Have the good sense to retract that ridiculous claim.

18 grade-level teachers. 3 Kindergarten, 3 first grade, 3 second grade....

So, 18 teachers of classrooms in the building. By your calculation, 9 of them are sexually indoctrinating children.

Have the good sense to retract that ridiculous claim.

Umm this is about the dog remember? Please don't go off topic.

Forum List

Back