Fifth Amendment Dead in America

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
sheep5_dees.jpg

Constitutional scholar Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois Law School recently put the issue into perspective. “The U.S. government has now established a ‘death list’ for U.S. citizens abroad akin to those established by Latin American dictatorships during their so-called dirty wars,” he told IPS.

Our version of a Latin American fascist dictatorship with Generalissimo Obama presiding has just about finished off the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The NDAA and a long list of constitutional violations predating the Patriot Act are now coming to a head.

After government invests itself with such self-proclaimed power, the next step is usually the disappearance of political enemies and mass graves. Continued

Comment: we are in a lot of trouble, but the Obama bots can't believe their savior is just as evil as bush, they all work for the AAE which has taken our government over and make the wars for us to fight

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy

Or better yet, an enemy that has no nation, or even a clear identity. A real bonafide boogeyman! I give you 'Al Qaeda'!!

They could be anyone! (even you)
They could be anywhere! (even in your basement)

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy

Or better yet, an enemy that has no nation, or even a clear identity. A real bonafide boogeyman! I give you 'Al Qaeda'!!

Not to nit-pick but an even broader term like terrorist works even better.

Enemy combatant.

Enemy combatant.

Oh wow, even better :clap2:

What next? "Suspected commotion causer"

The furtherance of tyranny and oppression have done pretty well under the auspices of fighting domestic "enemies" (i.e. militias and sovereign citizen groups) and completely nebulous concepts (i.e. "poverty" and "hate crimes"), under the guidance of the left.

Plenty of blame to go around.

Forum List

Back