Yet another Mittens flip-flop

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Luddly Neddite, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Mitt Romney Praises Chinese Regulators

He's the perfect R candidate.

Don't like what he says?

That's okay because he'll change his opinion tomorrow.

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    He's absolutely right.

These days, you couldn't build the Hoover Dam, or our highway system, or the thousands of miles of railroads, airports etc in this country.... without decades of environmental impact studies, protests, yadda, yadda, yadda.

You are an idiot. I pity you.

3. 8537

8537 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +729
    It's amazing what you can do when you abuse human rights, quell any notion of political opposition, pay labor pennies per hour, have no workplace safety regulations and invest billions of public dollars in private enterprise!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Funny, I remember most liberals tellin everyone Mitt was the only intelligent choice. I remember telling RW the second Mitt wins he would turn against him, like the rest of you. And shocker, I got it right.

Yes, Mitt is insanely liberal, but you guys hate him because there is an R next to his name.

Near all Obama policy is dead on with Bush era policy, mix that with zero Bush era policy repeals from Obama and you have the same President, but because there is a D next to his name you will vote for him.

My point is I really don't give a crap what you have to say about Mitt because you really don't care about anything but what letter and color he represents. R and Red for the idiots that would think I mean white vs black, you know you're out there, lol.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  5. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Uh, wrong again.

I don't hate him but I do know he would make a terrible president. He would be little more than a Limbaaaa sheep and a Norquist yes-man.

And all you rw's know that. That's why we've had the ridiculous Whack-A-Mole game with the other Clown Candidates. Every single one had one good thing going for him/her - none of them were Mitt Romney.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    But the fact remains, they are decades ahead of the US now. Fairly shortly, China will be the world's only Superpower.

7. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Mitt would be about 98% the same as Obama... Their policy is remarkably similar. So there is no doubt in my mind you think he would make a horrid President, because there is an R next to his name, just there was with Bush, when you used to hate Bush policy, and foreign policy… until Obama did the same fuckin policies lol.

To prove my point, give me a list of important policy Obama repealed of Bush and policy Obama has done different than Bush. The point of this exercise is to prove that you can literally view 1 President as evil/bad or the worst in history but then view another as good/great or one of the best Presidents in history when they both have near identical policy and back to back at that, no separated by 50 years with a "it was different times" as an argument.

You really don’t think Mitt is bad, you just think he is Republican and that makes him bad lol. Mitt ran his state as Progressive liberal as you can get.

8. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    No they aren't.

When was that last time you were there?

They've come a long way..but most of it is built..badly.

And the political system is FAR behind the technology. Never a good thing.

9. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965

Yes they are.... and they absolutely will be the world's superpower within the next couple of decades.

10. eflatminor

eflatminor Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,051
    Well I for one am just grateful beyond description that our current President didn't campaign on promises and then flip once he got into office. Thank goodness, eh?