Contracts Toronto signed to host World Cup 2026 to be kept secret

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If I haven't convinced you to avoid Ontario and stop supporting cities such as Toronto.I don't know just how far America has fallen. $300M Of taxpayer money spent at a time when the city is bankrupt and the sucker, peon citizens arent alllowed to see it. We remain a monarchy. Wake up America, we are not like you, we are not your ally. The F.B.I investigated.FIFA for corruption. They should investigate Toronto... Contracts Toronto signed to host World Cup 2026 to be kept secret

Be prepared to build 5-10 45,000 seat stadiums around the city. They will be used for the WC, but then for what the next ten years? HS soccer, football? Concerts?

I was in Seoul and I saw a couple new stadiums. I got to take a tour of one just finished. Very nice. But local korean co-workers were also wondering? What happens after?

Last edited:
Every World Cup I root for USA to make the Quarterfinals, and either Italy or Brazil to win. Italy has managed to NOT EVEN QUALIFY the last 2 outings

Brazil Schruted it worse than the CIA Intel on Russian military capabilities. They prematurely substituted arguably their top striker in the tournament (Richarlison) at the knock out stage vs Croatia and wound up in "see you in 2026" land

Then there was my full on support for the GOAT Leo Messi. Once Brazil was out I didn't miss a second of Argentina. Leo Messi, 36, is currently tearing through American soccer. He remains the 10 year old prodigy who can dodges around opponents like they were mannequins and has a shamans ability to place himself in the open or pass to an open teammate he wasn't even looking toward

Every World Cup I root for USA to make the Quarterfinals, and either Italy or Brazil to win. Italy has managed to NOT EVEN QUALIFY the last 2 outings

Brazil Schruted it worse than the CIA Intel on Russian military capabilities. They prematurely substituted arguably their top striker in the tournament (Richarlison) at the knock out stage vs Croatia and wound up in "see you in 2026" land

Then there was my full on support for the GOAT Leo Messi. Once Brazil was out I didn't miss a second of Argentina. Leo Messi, 36, is currently tearing through American soccer. He remains the 10 year old prodigy who can dodges around opponents like they were mannequins and has a shamans ability to place himself in the open or pass to an open teammate he wasn't even looking toward

says a lot for 40 yr old Messi brilliance or a lot for MLS level of play?

Nobody in America cares....The NFL season is almost here. ;)

The Baltimore/Washington pre-season game was exceptionally good for a pre-season game.

I beg to differ, you care. When Canadian police tell American police to jump, you ask "how high sir'/

I beg to differ, you care. When Canadian police tell American police to jump, you ask "how high sir'/
Nobody cares about Hoser po-po.

The only man in the whole country is Kevin Vickers.

OIP.yQwn49RpPfoR6lj3-yIjmgHaEK

Nobody cares about Hoser po-po.

The only man in the whole country is Kevin Vickers.

OIP.yQwn49RpPfoR6lj3-yIjmgHaEK
You know that the Canadian police are corrupt and employ/exploit our young for their benefit. At least sometimes the police in California call out and snub corrupt Canadian police, too many of you are obedient shoe shiners to our cult members. You placed yourself in the same basket in doing so.

Last edited:
You know that the Canadian police are.corrupt and employ/exploit our young for their benefit. At least sometimes the police in California call out and snub corrupt Canadian police, too many of you are obedient shoe shiners to our cult members. You placed yourself in the same basket in doing so.
I simply don't care. Why you keep whining about Hoser police issues on a US message board is beyond me.

I simply don't care. Why you keep whining about Hoser police issues on a US message board is beyond me.
To ensure your citizens are forewarned so that you don't follow suit. For those obedient police who are on here, I am your conscience.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back