Moroccan fans riot on the streets of Belgium and the Netherlands as Morocco defeats Belgium in their World Cup encounter

Just "Americans" will do. US citizens are AMERICANS.

Not all US-Americans are US-citizens - that's why I prefer to speak about US-Americans when I speak about US-Americans. I remember in this context for example an US-American who came in the age of some month to the USA and was thrown out of the USA in the age of more than 60 years because he had been legally - but not factually - a German. Factually he had been always only been an US-American in his conscious life.

Last edited:
I don't think Germans exist 20,000 years according to your claim

Then you are wrong. Not far from here live for example some members of a family whose ancestors had been buried here about 20,000 years ago in nearly the same place where they live today.

Modern Germans are afraid to show German flag because they immediately begin to be blamed as nazis, idiots, antisemiths, they can be beaten by Antifa or even murdered

What a nonsense. By the way: Do you know what the inverted English flag represents? (silver cross on red ground)

Not all US-Americans are US-citizens - that's why I prefer to speak about US-Americans when I speak about US-Americans. I remember in this context for example an US-American who came in the age of some month to the USA and was thrown out of the USA in the age of more than 60 years because he had been legally - but not factually - a German. Factually he had been always only been an US-American in his conscious life.
If he wasn't an American he had no legal standing to stay in America.

Exactly. A wonderful game. ....
It's a fine way for girls to waste some time, but it's not a real sport for real men. Essentially just jogging back and forth for an hour and a half. Hardly counts as a sport at all.

Then you are wrong. Not far from here live for example some members of a family whose ancestors had been buried here about 20,000 years ago in nearly the same place where they live today.

LOL
Since creation by God humanity exists 5783 years only, fifteen thousands years lesser as you claim

I guess I do not really like to hear your stupid explanation for this weird sentence about my Germany. 2006 was by the way the best year I remember in Germany.

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about when you use the word "Germany"!

Better write who takes Germany seriously today?
Except tens of millions 'refugees' and African 'partners' no one

LOL
Since creation by God humanity exists 5783 years only, fifteen thousands years lesser as you claim
1670007764819.png

The whole world plays football - except the people in the USA. You play American football - with your hands.
US is through to the "last 16". They play soccer quite well. Japan just beat both Germany AND Spain.......jolly good show.

I quite like soccer but I much preferred to play Rugby. I also like watching that Gridiron game; the twelve minute highlights are fun....a full game though? I tried to watch one once and sorry; not worth the long pauses in play.

Greg

Last edited:
US is through to the "last 16". They play soccer quite well. Japan just beat both Germany AND Spain.......jolly good show.

I quite like soccer but I much preferred to play Rugby. I also like watching that Gridiron game; the twelve minute highlights are fun....a full game though? I tried to watch one once and sorry; not worth the long pauses in play.

Greg

From my point of view the German national football team lost much more than only some games. Congrats to Japan by the way. The German football team made the very worst mistake they made since they exist. Very short: They lost their reputation in Germany - what means a lot here in our country because we often identified us with our national football team. For me the best year in Germany had been 2006 - because of football. But I had to understand now: Advent is not compatible with football in Germany. And worldwide political humanity and justice - the base of everything what we may call "real poltics" - seems also to be more far from football now "thanks" of the Fifa and the usual corruption they prefer to be their own worldwide politics. But I have also to say Katar made a great job - and often Katar seems to be on wrong reasons under critics. But it had been better the German national team never had been in Katar.

I saw by the way a very nice game some weeks ago in TV here. It's called "hurling". An Irish game as far as I understood. In Germany some people play it with women and men in every age all together. It's a lot of fun with disciplined players. I had the feeling the players of this seldom played game in Germany respect - or love - each other very well. Looked like to play it together was the most important for them all - not only to win or to lose. Advent compatible!

Last edited:
Better write who takes Germany seriously today?

Except tens of millions 'refugees' and African 'partners' no one

The life of only one refugeee in Germany is for me much more important then all the hateful nonsense which you continuously speak out 24 hours, 7 days and 52 weeks a year in your very loud and very aggressive way which you take from a bible which you never understood nor try to understand, Satanas ... ahm sorry: "challenger". Time to try to find the way to Bethlehem, isn't it? Bethlehem is around the next corner.

Last edited:
All US citizens are Americans.

Same with all other inhabitants of America. But the Americans who live in the USA are US-Americans for me and for example not South-Americans. Merecdes Sosa is for example a great American singer - but she never had been an US-American.

If he wasn't an American he had no legal standing to stay in America.

So you are also able to be defined not to be an US-American and to be displaced from the USA by some pieces of paper which some people write who have not any idea about real life - but a lot of ideas about how to use language and how not to use language.

Last edited:
It's a fine way for girls to waste some time, but it's not a real sport for real men. ...

Sorry - but I never had the feeling to speak with a real person when I spoke with you. I had the feeling to speak with a political tatoo from an unkown no where land.

Forum List

Back