Field Offices of the FBI and the Scott thinks Wray should be fired!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Not only did the local police depart mess up big time, the school officials as well , but I think Scott should investigate the FL.field office that took the call. Let him as Gov do his job.

But since Trump is upset with Wray , who he appointed, Scott thinks he should be fired. Wray who does not worship and kiss Trumps butt should be fired whereas Scott kisses Trump butt. I so disagree that Wray should be fired.

The FBI is doing a fantastic job no matter what Trump and Fox thinks.

Not only did the local police depart mess up big time, the school officials as well , but I think Scott should investigate the FL.field office that took the call. Let him as Gov do his job.

But since Trump is upset with Wray , who he appointed, Scott thinks he should be fired. Wray who does not worship and kiss Trumps butt should be fired whereas Scott kisses Trump butt. I so disagree that Wray should be fired.
and dumbfucks like you want to take LEGAL weapons from law abiding citizens and then want to have the government take care of US. Geezus, you just cant get more stupid than the leftards....

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

The FBI is doing a fantastic job no matter what Trump and Fox thinks.
FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago
San Bernardino shooters under FBI surveillance leading up to the attacks
FBI said it failed to act on warning about Florida shooter
Edmonds: FBI knew about 9/11 plot in April 2001 - 911Truth.Org

Yep all it takes is one event to get passed the FBI and people die. When you want the government to take care of you, cradle to grave, the grave part will be the most successful part of your life. Sometimes sooner than you think...

Forum List

Back