Fetterman...

You have yet to show how he is horrible. Your defense for calling Dr. Oz horrible is filled with words such as "potential, supposed, can cause" and other such nonsense. As I have said, he's not my prime choice, BUT here is what you support.

POLITICS

Published October 12, 2022 12:00pm EDT

10 convicted first-degree murderers John Fetterman helped release from prison

Fetterman positions on crime have come under scrutiny in PA Senate race​

<pfffft>

yer chosen one, donny pardoned traitors & defrauders, including the human sausage casing, steve bannon who literally ripped off the very people who voted for him.

PENNSYLVANIA

Published October 25, 2022 8:53pm EDT

Fetterman stumbles during debate when questioned about flip-flop on support for fracking

Fetterman said in 2018, 'I don't support fracking, at all'​

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

& oz tapped danced around the fact that he was once against fracking b4 he was for it & then he said he's sell it to ukraine.

<pfffft>

yer chosen one, donny pardoned traitors & defrauders, including the human sausage casing, steve bannon who literally ripped off the very people who voted for him.

Buuuuuuut NO MURDERERS!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The fact that people are even entertaining the idea of voting for Fetterman substantiates the idea that there needs to be a test before voting. Pure ignorance.

fetterman is a harvard grad & instead of finding some cushy job - or going straight into the family biz ... he decided to help people less fortunate.

dr oz won't even give up his citizenship with turkey.

perhaps herschel can lock up all the bad guys!

6x49ea.jpg

We could send Biden in.........he took out Cornpop.

That’s not what he said. But even if he did at least he was able to express his ideas. Unlike Fetterman.

“There should not be involvement from the federal government in how states decide their abortion decisions. As a physician, I’ve been in the room when there’s some difficult conversations happening. I don’t want the federal government involved with that at all. I want women, doctors, local political leaders, letting the democracy that’s always allowed our nation to thrive to put the best ideas forward so states can decide for themselves.”

Thats the actual quote. Everyone other than the most partisan hacks understand that he“s saying it’s an issue for the States to decide. But you keep hacking.

& he was pro chice until he flip flopped.

& he was pro chice until he flip flopped.

And? Is that like Fetterman who was against fracking until he was for it? Or Biden was against gay marriage until he wasn’t? Or X politician who changed his stance on Y issue?

And? Is that like Fetterman who was against fracking until he was for it? Or Biden was against gay marriage until he wasn’t? Or X politician who changed his stance on Y issue?

follow the thread .... apparently fetterman is the only one who can't.

fetterman is a harvard grad & instead of finding some cushy job - or going straight into the family biz ... he decided to help people less fortunate.

I can't imagine Mr. & Mrs. Fetterman bribed Harvard.
Yes, I know people who got into Harvard by bribing the members of the board.

I can't imagine Mr. & Mrs. Fetterman bribed Harvard.

LOL! okey dokey.

Yes, I know people who got into Harvard by bribing the members of the board.

The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard​

ProPublica editor Daniel Golden wrote a book a decade ago about how the rich buy their children access to elite colleges. One student he covered is now poised to become one of the most powerful figures in the country.

by Daniel Golden
Nov. 18, 2016, 2 p.m. EST
The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard

:eusa_whistle:

🤣🤣🤣yeah, sure he did. He is a trust fund brat, supported by his rich parents.

He wrecked Braddock.

Forum List

Back