Fetterman...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, apparently, John Fetterman suffered some sort of auditory damage from his stroke and, as a result, he will have the benefit of closed captioning during his debate with Dr. Oz tonight.

Is this fair? It seems to me that the voters should be able to see how he performs post-stroke, without the benefit of any aid which might not be always available to him. Shouldn't that be a valid concern?

Allowing him to use closed captioning largely removes the ability of Pennsylvania voters to see the adverse effects of his stroke, thereby presenting a false impression of Fetterman...

Fetterman is going to avoid the real issues tonight anyhow.

On the campaign trail his big issues have been things like Doc Oz's choice of footwear- criticizing his wearing of Gucci brand loafers instead of Red Chinese made sneakers like he wears.

Exactly. His pro-abort, pro-crime, anti-civil rights views are not popular outside the hard left DemoKKKrat party base. Real America is disgusted by him.

So, apparently, John Fetterman suffered some sort of auditory damage from his stroke and, as a result, he will have the benefit of closed captioning during his debate with Dr. Oz tonight.

Is this fair? It seems to me that the voters should be able to see how he performs post-stroke, without the benefit of any aid which might not be always available to him. Shouldn't that be a valid concern?

Allowing him to use closed captioning largely removes the ability of Pennsylvania voters to see the adverse effects of his stroke, thereby presenting a false impression of Fetterman...
Democrats should just assume that voting for any democrat means voting for an empty suit that has next to no brain function

So for them, it does not matter.

Biden 2024!!!

Exactly. His pro-abort, pro-crime, anti-civil rights views are not popular outside the hard left DemoKKKrat party base. Real America is disgusted by him.

Well, unfortunately, what "real Americans" think about him doesn't matter an iota.

What Pennsylvanians think of him is what matters...

Well, unfortunately, what "real Americans" think about him doesn't matter an iota.

There are a lot of Real Americans in Pennsylvania.

Remember this is a state described as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia separated by civilization. Every election is the same here- will the libs be able to steal enough votes in these 2 Urban Shitholes to outpoll the civilized part of the state.

We are starting to see that the left has a propensity for electing brain-damaged folks. Brandon and his dementia. Fetterman and his stroke. Pelousy and the debilitating effects of alcohol abuse. Etc.

The fact that Festerman and Brandon are brain-damaged is actually considered a positive by the left. Makes them a lot more malleable to accepting more extreme ideals.

What about a deaf candidate?

If he represents the majority of Pennsylvanians, its just another good reason not to live anywhere near there.

Outside of the blue shitholes, there are plenty of real Americans in Pennsylvania.

Just like in the rest of the country, these blue dumps get to vote. They are too stupid and/or brainwashed to even know they live in a dump so they continue to vote for the same ole’ crap. Some decide their dump is too expensive so they move to a nice red area out of state only to continue their mind numbingly idiotic voting patterns.

What difference does it make if his real-time understanding and speech are impaired? As long as he "gets it" within a reasonable time, and can communicate his intended message - albeit poorly - who cares? All Democrats want from him is the predictable, knee-jerk votes he would undoubtedly cast if elected, and his communication (or even mental) problems won't impair that.

The pity of it all is that Pennsylvanians have shown many times in the past that they won't vote for a crazy bastard (politically), and all of the attention to Fetterman's impairment, upbringing, inability to support himself as an adult, unorthodox dress habits, etc., DETRACT ATTENTION from his crazy positions on serious policies. Without going into great detail, he is LEFT OF BERNIE on most issues, including crime, probation/parole, immigration, abortion, energy, saving the planet and so on.

If his POSITIONS were on the forefront now he would be behind by a dozen points or more, but NOBODY IS PAYING ATTENTION.

Maybe tonight's debate will change things, but probably not. Tomorrow's coverage of the debate will focus on Fetterman's communication issues and little else. The Media is in on it, you see.

Yes, I see that you don't consider people who live in Pennsylvania to be Americans. You've got serious fucking issues, dude, and I'm not interested in exploring them with you today.

Once again I feel compelled to thank you for proving, unequivocally, that you're a fucking retard.

Pretty much everyone else here understood what I was saying.

How's that extra chromosome treatin' ya'?

800px-Boy_with_Down_Syndrome.JPG

Um. . . . to avoid that "ableist," charge, and to include him in the race for Senator, even though I, personally, don't believe that a position of that amount of power should go to someone of increased age or disability, his "closed captioning," should be able to be viewed by THE PUBLIC, as it is viewed by him, so we can all see what he is reading.

Not that I am sure it matters at this point. Most of the public doesn't trust most of our institutions anymore, anyway.

Not since the press gave Donna Brazile those debate questions, or since PBS outright rigged the interviewing process in Arizona a week or so ago.

The entire establishment seems to be transparently in the tank for the DNC at this point in history, like it was against them in the fifties.

So, meh. What are you going to do? The right and the independents aren't dumb, anymore than the intelligent folks in the USSR were. People know what goes on.

They will just tune out and stop showing up to the polls when they feel it no longer matters.

What difference does it make if his real-time understanding and speech are impaired?

Well, considering that he probably won't have the advantage of closed captioning in most instances, I think it makes this a very legitimate concern...

Forum List

Back