Fetterman released at least 10 First Degree Murderers.

It makes no difference. There is NO RATIONAL reason to vote for Fetterman. He is seriously impaired; his positions on the issues are preposterous (Left of Bernie); he has never had a real job, and even at his best he would be woefully out of place in the Senate, where constructive DEBATE is the order of the day.

No, the only reason to vote for Fetterman is because you are a committed Leftist, and will vote for anyone or anything with a 'D' on his or her or its chest.

There is NO negative information, truthful or otherwise, that will sway a single Fetterman voter to vote for Oz.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Uncle Fester.. LOL

he's not Uncle F.. a character I always liked who made us laugh. Fetterman is far from that.

We should instead cry that he is even close in this race. That shows how sick America is.. and/or how off the polls are but who knows about polls at this point?

America should see this guy as a major LOSER

thefact that it doesn't tells us.. so much

I wonder how many crimes these cretins have inflicted in the citizens of PA since Uncle Fester let them out of prison.

To be fair. all Leftists are devoid of logic and unable to articulate the simplest of thoughts. So really Fetterman is perfect for them.

Besides, January 6th

But he's a movie star....Remember him in Battleship? ;)

fetterman.jpg

It makes no difference. There is NO RATIONAL reason to vote for Fetterman. He is seriously impaired; his positions on the issues are preposterous (Left of Bernie); he has never had a real job, and even at his best he would be woefully out of place in the Senate, where constructive DEBATE is the order of the day.

No, the only reason to vote for Fetterman is because you are a committed Leftist, and will vote for anyone or anything with a 'D' on his or her or its chest.

There is NO negative information, truthful or otherwise, that will sway a single Fetterman voter to vote for Oz.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Fetterman...wow, just fucking wow!

But since PA Republicans are democrat cucks, he's got a good chance of "winning" like a Biden

Quit comparing Ohioans by their looks. After all, they rate as the ugliest people out of all 50 States already.

In the normal world this would be a good reason to support him.

However, neither side in the US pissing match will be able to understand that.

And the truth of it is even well known on account of Norways' successes.

I wonder how many crimes these cretins have inflicted in the citizens of PA since Uncle Fester let them out of prison.

Don't you want a disable as a member of the senate. They found god, just like Hershal Walker.

Pathetic, isn't it?
Fetterman lives in Pa. and Oz doesn`t and Fetterman never made millions selling fake cures to suckers. I hope that helps. If I drive someone to a convenience store and he shoots and kills the cashier, I get a life sentence even though I had no idea what he had in mind. BTW, Oz owns 8 homes and 2 of them are in another country and the other 6 are in New Jersey. He may have bought something in Pa. when he entered the race.

Uncle Fester.. LOL

he's not Uncle F.. a character I always liked who made us laugh. Fetterman is far from that.

We should instead cry that he is even close in this race. That shows how sick America is.. and/or how off the polls are but who knows about polls at this point?

America should see this guy as a major LOSER

thefact that it doesn't tells us.. so much
Sick america votes for oz.

Don't you want a disable as a member of the senate. You got something against disabled people.

Sick america votes for oz.

Don't you want a disable as a member of the senate. You got something against disabled people.

I got something against a politician who doesn’t pay his taxes and wants to raise mine.
I got something against a politician that didn’t hold a job and lived off his parents for 20 years making decisions for working Americans raising a family and trying to make ends meet.

Does this make any sense to you ?

I got something against a politician who doesn’t pay his taxes and wants to raise mine.
I got something against a politician that didn’t hold a job and lived off his parents for 20 years making decisions for working Americans raising a family and trying to make ends meet.

Does this make any sense to you ?
but most voters or at least too many don't make sense. It seems like a good 40% of them don't even try to make sense.

otherwise, we would never have had a D pres

Forum List

Back