Ferguson really was a good commercial for conservatives

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
Spoiler Alert: They're all crazy
You want to talk about gun rights or the current radical liberalization of the culture, Ferguson was the best possible example of both. Last night several businesses were burned and a neighborhood went into chaos. There's a lot of blame going around but the narrative that really irritates me is that this was just blacks blowing off steam.

While I think this whole thing was concoction of the media and not even that bad. This is going to scare the bejeezus out of the white, Hispanic and working class folks. Now anytime someone wants to bring up gun rights, someone will mention Ferguson. Anytime someone wants to blame white men for all the problems, someone will mention Ferguson. This event will be turned into the Dystopia conservatives have been using to fear monger with as a baseline of their ideology.

But then again Americans are idiots and easily controlled with the memory of goldfish. As soon as the media starts talking about another black kid killed by the police under murky circumstances somewhere in the south, this will be all forgotten.

142dfg6.jpg

You want to talk about gun rights or the current radical liberalization of the culture, Ferguson was the best possible example of both. Last night several businesses were burned and a neighborhood went into chaos. There's a lot of blame going around but the narrative that really irritates me is that this was just blacks blowing off steam.

While I think this whole thing was concoction of the media and not even that bad. This is going to scare the bejeezus out of the white, Hispanic and working class folks. Now anytime someone wants to bring up gun rights, someone will mention Ferguson. Anytime someone wants to blame white men for all the problems, someone will mention Ferguson. This event will be turned into the Dystopia conservatives have been using to fear monger with as a baseline of their ideology.

But then again Americans are idiots and easily controlled with the memory of goldfish. As soon as the media starts talking about another black kid killed by the police under murky circumstances somewhere in the south, this will be all forgotten.
Anytime you start talking about voting Democrat just mention Ferguson..........Obamacare.......the IRS......the Veterans Administration.......and Amnesty.

so what do you call your post? NON fear mongering, filled with LOVE, tolerance?

Last edited:
You gun control freaks are nuts. and frikken LONG winded. and your rant is good example of why they say: LIBERALISM is a mental disorder and should be used as an example of why not to vote for Liberal/Dem/progressive party

Dupes. At least 41 blacks are gunned down somewhere in this country every day. Does anybody know even one of their names? Does anyone give a shit? Of course you don't, especially if you're a liberal. Per capita, black youths age 15-19 are 25 times more likely to suffer gunshot wounds or gunshot death than whites of the same age. Gunshot is the leading cause of death of black youths age 15-19. You want the bad news now? Gang task forces in the US are growing exponentially...that's because gangs are growing exponentially. This in spite of an Attorney General and White House who tell us crime is down. Crime is down...doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy.

You are correct Ferguson is a very good reason why every law abiding citizen should be armed and have a lot of ammo.

Ferguson is a big deal. It's symbolic of something much bigger. The liberal narrative tells is it's symbolic of how blacks are being victimized by police officers and not given a fair deal by the justice system. Only that is complete bullshit. Ferguson is another example of a criminal turned martyr by community who's culture is self-defeating and broken. And the community's rage, which is encouraged and legitimized by our liberal institutions.

Dupes. At least 41 blacks are gunned down somewhere in this country every day. Does anybody know even one of their names? Does anyone give a shit? Of course you don't, especially if you're a liberal. Per capita, black youths age 15-19 are 25 times more likely to suffer gunshot wounds or gunshot death than whites of the same age. Gunshot is the leading cause of death of black youths age 15-19. You want the bad news now? Gang task forces in the US are growing exponentially...that's because gangs are growing exponentially. This in spite of an Attorney General and White House who tell us crime is down. Crime is down...doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy.
More unarmed blacks have been killed by stray bullets fired by other blacks, since Michael Brown committed suicide by cop, than all the blacks shot by cops in this century.

Black lives are nearly under the complete control of leftist.

From birth, family, school, employment, welfare, etc, this is the result that we get and we get to see it on 'tv

Ferguson is a big deal. It's symbolic of something much bigger. The liberal narrative tells is it's symbolic of how blacks are being victimized by police officers and not given a fair deal by the justice system. Only that is complete bullshit. Ferguson is another example of a criminal turned martyr by community who's culture is self-defeating and broken. And the community's rage, which is encouraged and legitimized by our liberal institutions.

Yeah okay, it's all in their heads that tons of black males are being killed by police. I guess you know how is being a black person in society as a white person. You tell them negros how they should feel and what is really going on while you be condensing to what they go through every day. Because that's not racist at all.

There is an entire industry predicated on making blacks feel like victims. As long as this endures, too many blacks will relegated two second-class citizenship. Only if or when blacks marginalize these race pimps can MLK's "dream" come to fruition.

Yeah okay, it's all in their heads that tons of black males are being killed by police. I guess you know how is being a black person in society as a white person. You tell them negros how they should feel and what is really going on while you be condensing to what they go through every day. Because that's not racist at all.
Some of us white folk live in black communities and work and live with black folk so we know what's going on in their worlds and in their brains.
Ferguson is the epitome of left wing black segregation manifesting its fatherless self.

You are correct Ferguson is a very good reason why every law abiding citizen should be armed and have a lot of ammo.

riddle me this...why do they burn their own neighborhoods? if the fight is against white people then burn white peoples stuff....till that happens it is no more than ****** mess....simple as that...

riddle me this...why do they burn their own neighborhoods? if the fight is against white people then burn white peoples stuff....till that happens it is no more than ****** mess....simple as that...
Bones you are asking the wrong person, my aunt calls'em stupid, she says it's a measure of their intelligence.

holy smokes, so how do they figure out where "white" people stuff is?
damn that was ugly

These guys didn't get the message about just burning down "white" peoples stuff

SNIP;
Armed Black Ferguson Residents Protect White-Owned Business During Riots

Guest Post by Mara Zebest

Here’s something you don’t see reported on many Liberal media networks. A group of armed black residents helped to protect a white business owner from the Ferguson riots and looting.

xBlack-Ferguson-Residents-Protect-White-Owned-Store_png-665x385-575x332.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Tn2N7Sko5v.jpg

Review Journal reports the following (via Inquisitr):

[...] One, a 6-foot-8-inches man named Derrick Jordan — “Stretch,” as friends call him — whisked an AR-15 assault rifle out from a pickup truck parked near the entrance.

Jordan, 37, was one of four black Ferguson residents who spent Tuesday night planted in front of the store, pistols tucked into their waistbands, waiting to ward off looters or catch shoplifters.

Jordan and the others guarding the gas station are all black. The station’s owner is white.

Ferguson has seen a stark demographic shift in recent decades, going from all white to mostly black. About two-thirds of the town’s 21,000-strong population are black. By some accounts, the Brown shooting has heightened racial tensions in the city. But not at the gas station.

“We would have been burned to the ground many times over if it weren’t for them,” said gas station owner Doug Merello, whose father first bought it in 1984.

Merello said he feels deep ties to Ferguson, and if the loyalty of some of his regular customers is any indication, the feeling is mutual.

REPAYING A DEBT

At times, Jordan and his friends were joined on Tuesday night by other men from the neighborhood, also armed. None of the men was getting paid to be there. They said they felt they owed it to Merello, who has employed many of them over the years and treats them with respect.

“He’s a nice dude, he’s helped us a lot,” said a 29-year-old who identified himself as R.J. He said he, like the other volunteers, had lived a short distance away from the store for most of his life.

ALL of it here:
Armed Black Ferguson Residents Protect White-Owned Business During Riots The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
They guys didn't get the message about just burning down "white" peoples stuff

SNIP;
Armed Black Ferguson Residents Protect White-Owned Business During Riots

Guest Post by Mara Zebest

Here’s something you don’t see reported on many Liberal media networks. A group of armed black residents helped to protect a white business owner from the Ferguson riots and looting.

xBlack-Ferguson-Residents-Protect-White-Owned-Store_png-665x385-575x332.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Tn2N7Sko5v.jpg

Review Journal reports the following (via Inquisitr):

[...] One, a 6-foot-8-inches man named Derrick Jordan — “Stretch,” as friends call him — whisked an AR-15 assault rifle out from a pickup truck parked near the entrance.

Jordan, 37, was one of four black Ferguson residents who spent Tuesday night planted in front of the store, pistols tucked into their waistbands, waiting to ward off looters or catch shoplifters.

Jordan and the others guarding the gas station are all black. The station’s owner is white.

Ferguson has seen a stark demographic shift in recent decades, going from all white to mostly black. About two-thirds of the town’s 21,000-strong population are black. By some accounts, the Brown shooting has heightened racial tensions in the city. But not at the gas station.

“We would have been burned to the ground many times over if it weren’t for them,” said gas station owner Doug Merello, whose father first bought it in 1984.

Merello said he feels deep ties to Ferguson, and if the loyalty of some of his regular customers is any indication, the feeling is mutual.

REPAYING A DEBT

At times, Jordan and his friends were joined on Tuesday night by other men from the neighborhood, also armed. None of the men was getting paid to be there. They said they felt they owed it to Merello, who has employed many of them over the years and treats them with respect.

“He’s a nice dude, he’s helped us a lot,” said a 29-year-old who identified himself as R.J. He said he, like the other volunteers, had lived a short distance away from the store for most of his life.

ALL of it here:
Armed Black Ferguson Residents Protect White-Owned Business During Riots The Gateway Pundit
Anybody can be a thug race is not a definer

Forum List

Back