Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

And yet Oddly, Germany has a much lower crime rate than we have, they only lock up 60K of their citizen as opposed to the millions we lock up.

Hmmmmmm.....

Comrade Stalin, does Germany have a larger or smaller population than the USA?

You're not real bright, JoeB Stalin...

Germany has a population of 80,000,000 and only locks up 78,000 prisoners. In short, 1 in a thousand Germans is bad enough to need to be locked up.

The USA has a population of 308 million and we lock up 2,000,000 people. In short, 1 in 150 americans is locked up.

Obviously, they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

And yet Oddly, Germany has a much lower crime rate than we have, they only lock up 60K of their citizen as opposed to the millions we lock up.

Hmmmmmm.....

Germany has a population of 80,000,000 and only locks up 78,000 prisoners. In short, 1 in a thousand Germans is bad enough to need to be locked up.

The USA has a population of 308 million and we lock up 2,000,000 people. In short, 1 in 150 americans is locked up.

"We"?

You have black kids Joe?

-Geaux

The protests aren't getting larger!! The media is keeping this lame shit alive with black leader angst.

Almost all of America has moved on.........the way they see it in a nutshell.............black thug goes for cops gun, black thug gets his hat knocked off. Americans have seen this tired movie before many times.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

Hmmmmmm.....

Germany - German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, Italian 0.7%, Greek 0.4%, Polish 0.4%, other 4.6%
United States -White: 211,460,626 (75.1%); Black: 34,658,190 (12.3%); Asian: 10,242,998 (3.6%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 2,475,956 (0.9%); Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander: 398,835 (0.1%); other race: 15,359,073 (5.5%); Hispanic origin:1 35,305,818 (12.5%)
Read more: Ethnicity and Race by Countries | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0855617.html#ixzz3Kk4fYcQ6

If the black kids who turn to crime had a daddy, instead of a surrogate daddy/rapper, then maybe things would be different. When you grow up listening to your role model rapper talking about killing cops and torturing women, instead of playing catch with Dad, bad things happen.

Black women need to step up their talent pool and quit making babies from men who don't deserve the honor of being a 'Dad'

-Geaux

Hmmmmmm.....

You mean in Europe where they have total gun bans in some countries and the murder rate through the roof?? >>>

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders other violent crime

Harvard Study No Correlation Between Gun Control and Less Violent Crime

Stoopid population is being overrun by the savages..........

That Europe?:dunno:

Hmmmmmm.....

Well you can't offshore jobs in Germany.

You don't know what you would do in that situation. You might think you know.

I've been a volunteer firefighter for almost 30 years. I have seen some big fires. While I can say what I would do if my house were on fire, no one truly knows how they would react unless they are in that situation.
I've been in plenty of high stress violence related situations.

We did a burn on my ranch that got out of control this one time. So I've been in that situation and I know how I would react.
you are a very out of touch person. Every event is unique. Perhaps you should become edumicated.
I've fried thousands of eggs.. and although each egg is unique, I think I'm ready to handle the next egg without shooting it.
whack a mole....whack a mole.. I see the stupid stick was carried through the weekend. You look good with your stupid. Got any more stupid?
Stupid is as stupid does.
thanks PeeWee

Sorry but the thug started it by roughing up the clerk at the convenience store and stealing the cigars.
If he wasn't a bully and a thief he would still be alive.
Did the clerk get a scratch? Bruise? Or did he stumble against a chip rack? ROFL roughing up... wow

You are comparing the crushing blow of a potato chip against your shoulder to 8bullets, including two in the chest and two in the brain.

I would call it "roughing up" to clerk. He definitely was pushing on him and trying to be intimidating.

But I'll say this: for all the violence that Brown allegedly committed that day, everyone came out remarkably healthy except for Brown himself.
maybe there is a point there eh?

Hmmmmmm.....

"We"?

You have black kids Joe?

-Geaux

So... what if he does?

You know, those demonic, hulking kids just disappear in a puff of smoke.

Not when white devils are cruising around in Police cars, randomly shooting 18 year old black adults for no reason at all...

{He [Mike Brown] stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture. And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range. Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop. And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed…. (166:21-167:18).}

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown - The Washington Post
I like how you start the testimony "after" Wilson is already chasing and firing shots at Brown. I suppose you could argue that Brown had the choice of letting wilson shoot him in the back.
What I think is Mr. Brown needed some guidance through his childhood to respect those in uniform. No matter what the issue, the police are the authority. Violation of that basic principle is what got the young man killed, and he and he alone put his own dumb ass in that situation. not the cop no matter how many times you wish to try and spin your stephen king movie.

Not when white devils are cruising around in Police cars, randomly shooting 18 year old black adults for no reason at all...

{He [Mike Brown] stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture. And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range. Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop. And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed…. (166:21-167:18).}

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown - The Washington Post
I like how you start the testimony "after" Wilson is already chasing and firing shots at Brown. I suppose you could argue that Brown had the choice of letting wilson shoot him in the back.
What I think is Mr. Brown needed some guidance through his childhood to respect those in uniform. No matter what the issue, the police are the authority. Violation of that basic principle is what got the young man killed, and he and he alone put his own dumb ass in that situation. not the cop no matter how many times you wish to try and spin your stephen king movie.
I suppose that's the difference between you and I. You have sworn fealty to your government. You see authority as an absolute. Me... I see a young inexperienced employee that needs to put his gun away before someone gets killed.

I suppose that's the difference between you and I. You have sworn fealty to your government. You see authority as an absolute. Me... I see a young inexperienced employee that needs to put his gun away before someone gets killed.
See, that's where you're absolutely wrong. I respect any authority, I respect the flight attendant on an airplane, they are the authority along with the captain. I can't yell I have a bomb on a plane. Gee I wonder why that is, I'm not allowed to assault them either. A bus driver is authority on a bus, the store owner is the authority in a store. The big word you're afraid of here is AUTHORITY. You obviously don't care that there are people in authority Now that would be a difference between us. Go hit a TSA officer in a security line at the airport, seems you lack the skill set to understand where your place is at when in specific situations. We get it though, you are just full of stupid, since you keep walking into those stupid sticks.

And?

He was on scene, that made it his job to intervene.

The point they , deliberately, ignore is that it BECAME Wilson's "call" the moment he had a suspect who matched the description.

Imagine

"Dude, I saw you kill that old lady, you're very lucky I'm a robbery detective, and not in homicide"

"Sorry sir, I saw the guy kill your mom, but it wasn't my call!!!"

That's vastly different from "responding to" a call. He had no intention of being involved in the robbery call, and his initial interaction both Brown and his friend was to tell them to get out of the street.

Deflect away, Uncensored got it wrong, and accused me of not having the facts.

Actually, he had EVERY intention of being involved, he radioed like three times asking if the other unit needed assistance.

Plenty of ignoring facts going on around here. Most of it from the left.

Now, are you suggesting that a police officer should NOT intervene when he sees two citizens walking in the middle of the street?

And, just as I suspected back when it happened, when they were told to get out of the street, they cursed and ranted drawing FURTHER attention to themselves.

See, that's how idiots get arrested, and that's called good police work. You see a guy doing something that in and of itself is illegal , but only marginally so and you interact with them and judge their response to see if they need further investigation.

It's called instincts and all good cops develop them eventually.

For instance, I was once patrolling around base and I noticed this guy just sort of hanging around in an area where people didn't normally hang around. Not doing anything illegal mind you, he was just in an area where people normally weren't unless they needed to be.

Anyway, on my third trip around of noticing this guy , I pulled up to him and asked him if he needed any help.

He IMMEDIATELY went into this tirade about how I was "violating his rights" and wanting to know my CO's name etc etc.

Mistake, if he had simply told me no he didn't need any help I would have continued my patrol of the area. Instead it turned into a full on arrest and what do you know, he was in possession of cocaine right there on base.

Instinct told Wilson when a guy curses back at you over something as stupid as "get out of the street" there's probably reason to stop and further investigate.

He called and asked and was given the answer that he wasn't needed. Therefore, he wasn't responding to the call.

I am not suggesting in this thread that the officer shouldn't have done anything when he sees two people walking in the street. The fact is that you pulled that out of your ass.

Pulled what out of my ass? I asked a question.

Of course he wasn't responding to a call, but he was acutely aware of a the BOLO.. Why you are trying to deflect with "he wasn't on the call" is just stupid. Who gives a fuck if he was on a call or not?

Because Uncensored was so adamant that he was responding to that call, and because he nastily suggested that I get the facts.

I had the facts. I intend to convey that to Uncensored. The fact that you read it and decided that I'm making some larger point is not my problem.
why was Wilson on that street?

Your continual use of "unarmed" does nothing to help your "side"

if you had a gun in your holster and I was 20' from you "unarmed", and rushed you as you went to draw your weapon, I'd take it from you and beat you with it, long before you could shoot me.

Unarmed is a red herring, the "kid" was 6'5" 300 lbs, He WAS a weapon. Even an untrained 300 lb man can be deadly, especially one that is high on both drugs and adrenaline as Brown certainly was.

LOL, the insistence that Brown was armed does nothing to endear me to your argument. In that case, anyone can claim self-defense whenever they feel intimidated by a large person. They're all "armed."

Large men, especially large black men, are going to start having to tiptoe around, for their own safety.
it happens all the time!

See, that's where you're absolutely wrong. I respect any authority, I respect the flight attendant on an airplane, they are the authority along with the captain. I can't yell I have a bomb on a plane. Gee I wonder why that is, I'm not allowed to assault them either. A bus driver is authority on a bus, the store owner is the authority in a store. The big word you're afraid of here is AUTHORITY. You obviously don't care that there are people in authority Now that would be a difference between us. Go hit a TSA officer in a security line at the airport, seems you lack the skill set to understand where your place is at when in specific situations. We get it though, you are just full of stupid, since you keep walking into those stupid sticks.
Why would I want to hit a peon from the TSA? Did he just feel up my daughter or something? Why would you yell bomb on a plane, are you a moron? Wilson tried to run that boy over. Why do you want police officer's running over teen age kids accused of shoplifting?

Why would I want to hit a peon from the TSA? Did he just feel up my daughter or something? Why would you yell bomb on a plane, are you a moron? Wilson tried to run that boy over. Why do you want police officer's running over teen age kids accused of shoplifting?
yeah, yeah, you keeping spouting the lies, we know your position and you are wrong. sorry Pee Wee!

yeah, yeah, you keeping spouting the lies, we know your position and you are wrong. sorry Pee Wee!
Bullshit you pussy. Wilson admitted to driving backwards at them with his SUV then cutting off the direction they were walking with the SUV. In fact coming so close that when he went to open the door they were right there to shut it.

That's vastly different from "responding to" a call. He had no intention of being involved in the robbery call, and his initial interaction both Brown and his friend was to tell them to get out of the street.

Deflect away, Uncensored got it wrong, and accused me of not having the facts.

Of course what you are posting is utter nonsense. A police officer present during the commission of a crime is required to respond. The idiocy that Officer Wilson should not have responded because "it wasn't his call" is foolish.

The scary thing is that you leftists control the unions, and we somehow have let police become part of unions, so I could see some Mafia Don declaring that only those who directly are assigned a call can act. "Sorry you're getting raped lady, but it's not my call so I'm just going to watch - union rules prohibit me from interfering."

The world progressives work to create....

Forum List

Back