Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

that isn't your call. Sorry, but you weren't there and you have no idea what happened and why what happened did happen. No one will!!!!! All we know are the facts that have been presented and to date I have yet to see anything that justifies what the young man did and his own actions were what drove the result. Plain and simple.
Were you there? Was it your call? Any evidence to suggest two bullets to the head were justified after two to the chest?

Neither were you yet you seem to think you know what happened. You've claimed he had his hands up and was walking away. Experts in the field say otherwise and I trust what they say over someone like you that sees nothing more than a white cop.
No, I didn't. Put your lies back up your ass.

I see. Not even man enough to defend your own words. Not surprised.
Huh?

Your statement to me was that I wasn't there so I don't know what happened to which I responsed to you "Neither were you yet you seem to think you know what happened. You've claimed he had his hands up and was walking away". You denied it and told me to put my lies back up my ass. I did some research of your responses to me. I found one on p. 62 where you said "The guy escalating the fight was the cop.. the kid was trying to walk and/or run away what's that tell you?" Now you deny having said it as if you were there. Which one is dickhead. At least be man enough to admit what you said. You don't have to now. I have your quote.

Were you there? Was it your call? Any evidence to suggest two bullets to the head were justified after two to the chest?

Neither were you yet you seem to think you know what happened. You've claimed he had his hands up and was walking away. Experts in the field say otherwise and I trust what they say over someone like you that sees nothing more than a white cop.

Huh?

Your statement to me was that I wasn't there so I don't know what happened to which I responsed to you "Neither were you yet you seem to think you know what happened. You've claimed he had his hands up and was walking away". You denied it and told me to put my lies back up my ass. I did some research of your responses to me. I found one on p. 62 where you said "The guy escalating the fight was the cop.. the kid was trying to walk and/or run away what's that tell you?" Now you deny having said it as if you were there. Which one is dickhead. At least be man enough to admit what you said. You don't have to now. I have your quote.
Ok DUMB ASS, if he didn't try to walk and/or run away HOW THE HELL DID HE GET 150' AWAY FROM THE SUV THAT HAD HIS DNA IN IT? Are you mentally handicapped?

Huh?

Ok DUMB ASS, if he didn't try to walk and/or run away HOW THE HELL DID HE GET 150' AWAY FROM THE SUV THAT HAD HIS DNA IN IT? Are you mentally handicapped?

Which one is it you fucking liar. You weren't there yet you seem to think you know what happened but tell me I don't because I wasn't there. Also, you said you never made such a statement then when proven to be a liar, you want to divert from the fact that you are a liar. Those POS that raised you must be proud of the little turd they shit out.

Huh?

Which one is it you fucking liar. You weren't there yet you seem to think you know what happened but tell me I don't because I wasn't there. Also, you said you never made such a statement then when proven to be a liar, you want to divert from the fact that you are a liar. Those POS that raised you must be proud of the little turd they shit out.
^ retard thinks the boy didn't run off...

Shut up ya dumb ass wimp. Go find a cat to kick around.

Huh?

Liar says he does then won't admit he said he did.

I'll shut up when you're man enough to shut me up. I don't work for you nor am I on your property. That means any demand I do anything must be accompanied with backing it up.

I'd rather show liars like you are liars. Since you're a pussy, I have kicked the cat already.

I'll shut up when you're man enough to shut me up. I don't work for you nor am I on your property. That means any demand I do anything must be accompanied with backing it up.

I'd rather show liars like you are liars. Since you're a pussy, I have kicked the cat already.
You're a mentally handicapped POS. Wilson said the boy ran off, ya dumb ass.

You said did then you said you didn't say it liar.

Where did I say he didn't run off? Are you retarded or just mentally deranged?

You said Brown was walking away. When I claimed that is what you said, you said you never said that LIAR.

You said Brown was walking away. When I claimed that is what you said, you said you never said that LIAR.
He did walk away, dumb ass. I never said he didn't walk away, dumb ass. What drugs are you on?

He did walk away, dumb ass. I never said he didn't walk away, dumb ass. What drugs are you on?

So you were there? You told me that I couldn't say what happened because I wasn't there yet you think you can. Typical of your kind.

Here's some bad ass KKK from Missouri.

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

I wonder if they wrote their own vows?

Is that REALLY how you characterize what happened that day? Seriously?
No. That is my sarcastic response to the boy deserved to die comment.
that isn't your call. Sorry, but you weren't there and you have no idea what happened and why what happened did happen. No one will!!!!! All we know are the facts that have been presented and to date I have yet to see anything that justifies what the young man did and his own actions were what drove the result. Plain and simple.
Nope I never see any forensics from any murder in the world. Not sure why I'd see them. I trust the coroners reports for the cause of death, especially when there are two and they agree. I also expect that those findings either corroborate or not the shooters and witness accounts of the event. See I have those, and they corroborate the shooter as does the witnesses. I didn't need to be there. I let those involved provide the results. Since you weren't there, your only recourse is to use those same findings/ results. Somehow you come up with something completely different than those findings. Not sure how you get there, because some liars said so? hahahahahahaahahahahaha... Yeah criminals words are stronger than the authorities involved. Nice!!!!!
Show me where the coroners said Michael Brown deserved to die, you POS ass hole.
hahahahahahaahahahaha slip sliding away!!! you lose....

That's vastly different from "responding to" a call. He had no intention of being involved in the robbery call, and his initial interaction both Brown and his friend was to tell them to get out of the street.

Deflect away, Uncensored got it wrong, and accused me of not having the facts.

Of course what you are posting is utter nonsense. A police officer present during the commission of a crime is required to respond. The idiocy that Officer Wilson should not have responded because "it wasn't his call" is foolish.

The scary thing is that you leftists control the unions, and we somehow have let police become part of unions, so I could see some Mafia Don declaring that only those who directly are assigned a call can act. "Sorry you're getting raped lady, but it's not my call so I'm just going to watch - union rules prohibit me from interfering."

The world progressives work to create....

Did I say that he shouldn't have responded? No.

You claimed that Wilson was "responding" to a strong-arm robbery call. He wasn't. He wasn't expecting to encounter someone who just committed any kind of violent crime. He just happened upon these two guys, told them to get out of the street, and then started to connect them to the call about the robbery.

It makes a difference as to the narrative. And actually, the fact that he wasn't looking at Brown as a suspect of anything at first is a supportive statement to Wilson's surprise at being attacked.

So you were there? You told me that I couldn't say what happened because I wasn't there yet you think you can. Typical of your kind.
You're a POS ass hole. EVERYONE SAID THE BOY RAN OFF YOU DUMB ASS.

Page 202 of the grand jury testimony from Darren Wilson, he said that he heard about the call, but it wasn't his call.

Ferguson Documents Officer Darren Wilson s Testimony The Two-Way NPR

And?

He was on scene, that made it his job to intervene.

I hope Uncensored is using this time to read Wilson's testimony showing that he wasn't responding to the robbery call.

You seem to think that is pertinent.

Let me ask you, if there is a car accident with life threatening injuries, a witness calls for paramedics. A doctor is on scene, should the doctor not act, because it is "not his call?"

The mental contortions you go through in attempting to ignore reality are quite amazing.
The point they , deliberately, ignore is that it BECAME Wilson's "call" the moment he had a suspect who matched the description.

Imagine

"Dude, I saw you kill that old lady, you're very lucky I'm a robbery detective, and not in homicide"

"Sorry sir, I saw the guy kill your mom, but it wasn't my call!!!"

That's vastly different from "responding to" a call. He had no intention of being involved in the robbery call, and his initial interaction both Brown and his friend was to tell them to get out of the street.

Actually, he had EVERY intention of being involved, he radioed like three times asking if the other unit needed assistance.

Plenty of ignoring facts going on around here. Most of it from the left.

Now, are you suggesting that a police officer should NOT intervene when he sees two citizens walking in the middle of the street?

And, just as I suspected back when it happened, when they were told to get out of the street, they cursed and ranted drawing FURTHER attention to themselves.

See, that's how idiots get arrested, and that's called good police work. You see a guy doing something that in and of itself is illegal , but only marginally so and you interact with them and judge their response to see if they need further investigation.

It's called instincts and all good cops develop them eventually.

For instance, I was once patrolling around base and I noticed this guy just sort of hanging around in an area where people didn't normally hang around. Not doing anything illegal mind you, he was just in an area where people normally weren't unless they needed to be.

Anyway, on my third trip around of noticing this guy , I pulled up to him and asked him if he needed any help.

He IMMEDIATELY went into this tirade about how I was "violating his rights" and wanting to know my CO's name etc etc.

Mistake, if he had simply told me no he didn't need any help I would have continued my patrol of the area. Instead it turned into a full on arrest and what do you know, he was in possession of cocaine right there on base.

Instinct told Wilson when a guy curses back at you over something as stupid as "get out of the street" there's probably reason to stop and further investigate.

How do you just curse at the cop when he says get out of the middle of the street to begin with ?
True Story ! Around our parts, there was this trend of what appeared to be some sort of defiance based upon a learned grievance maybe that some might have had or an acting out based upon such things that were going on or not going on in the black community. They (I guess) were doing this for what ever reason but who knows really, and it was going on amongst the young people (haven't noticed it as much as we once did around here or not at all anymore really), but what would happen is this, if anyone would drive down the street in the black community, and these black youth were walking in the middle of the street, well you would almost have to stop your vehicle before they would get out of the middle of the street so you could safely pass by. It would be a nerve racking ordeal for many who ran into this, because people just didn't understand what the intentions of it was or what the movement was about or why it was being done in this new way in which they were encountering. This also went on at the local malls, and at the country fairs.

It's as if they were taunting people, and it was as if they were to say this is our street, walk way or etc, and we will walk where ever we want in it or upon it, so you will just have to go around.

Anyone seen this before ? It was seemingly some sort of coordinated trend going on in the past where I lived, because it was happening to much as many experienced it, had spoken about it or were talking about it afterwards, but it seems to have subsided over time or has not been as bad as it used to be (or) they could have changed from doing such things as that in these parts to maybe doing something else, but who knows really what the new trend of defiance based upon a grievance is or will look like next..

Ferguson sounds as if it is living 15 to even 20+ years before current times and trends, because I do remember such things going on like that around here once, but it was a long time ago now. This is the first I had heard of this again (the walking in the middle of the street thing), and someone having to ask a person to move out from the middle of the street like that..

Not sure how the police ended up dealing with all that sort of thing going on around here, but it sure subsided over time. I think they do pair up the police officers here to be more in tune with the communities in which they work in and serve, and not only that but the utilities and other such companies do the same things here as well, and they do it with their sales reps, maintenance crews and etc.

I know it was a TV show, but it represented something unique, special & important here..There is lessons to be learned by it, and sometimes these lessons are right beneath everyone's noses... It was the great show called Sanford and Son, where as they had the white and black cop working together in the show script thing in which they had going, and they were showing solidarity in their job, fun, laughter and also they were connecting with the community in that way also. I mean lets face it, that would work great anytime, and in any place, and everyone knows it. So why isn't this the case today in such places? Why has everyone placed their heads in the sand, and now we have what we have going on today with these sorts of things ?

Was it micromanagement, money issues or what ? Why was their not black and white cops teamed together or paired up for duty in these types of communities ? I worked on a utility crew once before long ago retiring, and we worked the black community of course. The good thing was that my crew was diverse both black and white, and we got along great all of us. We never had a problem except for a few times, but when we had a problem the black crew member was brilliant in getting us through the problem of miscommunication or maybe it was a miss-understanding that would happen, a language barrier or he would just outright protect us at the time and we wouldn't even know it.

Until things get resolved or somehow better in these majority black communities, it is wise to have a team that represents the community and also to have one member that the community could learn more about all at the same time. It has worked, it can work and it does work. The KEY is the pairing of the right people together.

BODY Camera's alone ?????? How about just good old fashion human compassion and working together with the right combinations of human beings placed together instead ? The camera idea alone to me, is again thinking of money solving the problem, where as they think that they can use the situation as a proving ground to not have to do the right thing, but instead to go cheap instead by sticking camera's on individual people, and then throw them back out there alone ? (sic). Hollywood has shown us time and time again, how these great teams can be formed in the fantasy realm, but it can also work in the real world just as well.

And yet Oddly, Germany has a much lower crime rate than we have, they only lock up 60K of their citizen as opposed to the millions we lock up.

Hmmmmmm.....

Comrade Stalin, does Germany have a larger or smaller population than the USA?

You're not real bright, JoeB Stalin...

Germany has a population of 80,000,000 and only locks up 78,000 prisoners. In short, 1 in a thousand Germans is bad enough to need to be locked up.

The USA has a population of 308 million and we lock up 2,000,000 people. In short, 1 in 150 americans is locked up.

Obviously, they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

"We"?

You have black kids Joe?

-Geaux

So... what if he does?

I was just puzzled by Joe Concern, concerns about criminals locked up in prison is all

-Geaux

Page 202 of the grand jury testimony from Darren Wilson, he said that he heard about the call, but it wasn't his call.

Ferguson Documents Officer Darren Wilson s Testimony The Two-Way NPR

And?

He was on scene, that made it his job to intervene.

I hope Uncensored is using this time to read Wilson's testimony showing that he wasn't responding to the robbery call.

You seem to think that is pertinent.

Let me ask you, if there is a car accident with life threatening injuries, a witness calls for paramedics. A doctor is on scene, should the doctor not act, because it is "not his call?"

The mental contortions you go through in attempting to ignore reality are quite amazing.
The point they , deliberately, ignore is that it BECAME Wilson's "call" the moment he had a suspect who matched the description.

Imagine

"Dude, I saw you kill that old lady, you're very lucky I'm a robbery detective, and not in homicide"

"Sorry sir, I saw the guy kill your mom, but it wasn't my call!!!"

Actually, he had EVERY intention of being involved, he radioed like three times asking if the other unit needed assistance.

Plenty of ignoring facts going on around here. Most of it from the left.

Now, are you suggesting that a police officer should NOT intervene when he sees two citizens walking in the middle of the street?

And, just as I suspected back when it happened, when they were told to get out of the street, they cursed and ranted drawing FURTHER attention to themselves.

See, that's how idiots get arrested, and that's called good police work. You see a guy doing something that in and of itself is illegal , but only marginally so and you interact with them and judge their response to see if they need further investigation.

It's called instincts and all good cops develop them eventually.

For instance, I was once patrolling around base and I noticed this guy just sort of hanging around in an area where people didn't normally hang around. Not doing anything illegal mind you, he was just in an area where people normally weren't unless they needed to be.

Anyway, on my third trip around of noticing this guy , I pulled up to him and asked him if he needed any help.

He IMMEDIATELY went into this tirade about how I was "violating his rights" and wanting to know my CO's name etc etc.

Mistake, if he had simply told me no he didn't need any help I would have continued my patrol of the area. Instead it turned into a full on arrest and what do you know, he was in possession of cocaine right there on base.

Instinct told Wilson when a guy curses back at you over something as stupid as "get out of the street" there's probably reason to stop and further investigate.

How do you just curse at the cop when he says get out of the middle of the street to begin with ?
True Story ! Around our parts, there was this trend of what appeared to be some sort of defiance based upon a learned grievance maybe that some might have had or an acting out based upon such things that were going on or not going on in the black community. They (I guess) were doing this for what ever reason but who knows really, and it was going on amongst the young people (haven't noticed it as much as we once did around here or not at all anymore really), but what would happen is this, if anyone would drive down the street in the black community, and these black youth were walking in the middle of the street, well you would almost have to stop your vehicle before they would get out of the middle of the street so you could safely pass by. It would be a nerve racking ordeal for many who ran into this, because people just didn't understand what the intentions of it was or what the movement was about or why it was being done in this new way in which they were encountering. This also went on at the local malls, and at the country fairs.

It's as if they were taunting people, and it was as if they were to say this is our street, walk way or etc, and we will walk where ever we want in it or upon it, so you will just have to go around.

Anyone seen this before ? It was seemingly some sort of coordinated trend going on in the past where I lived, because it was happening to much as many experienced it, had spoken about it or were talking about it afterwards, but it seems to have subsided over time or has not been as bad as it used to be (or) they could have changed from doing such things as that in these parts to maybe doing something else, but who knows really what the new trend of defiance based upon a grievance is or will look like next..

Ferguson sounds as if it is living 15 to even 20+ years before current times and trends, because I do remember such things going on like that around here once, but it was a long time ago now. This is the first I had heard of this again (the walking in the middle of the street thing), and someone having to ask a person to move out from the middle of the street like that..

Not sure how the police ended up dealing with all that sort of thing going on around here, but it sure subsided over time. I think they do pair up the police officers here to be more in tune with the communities in which they work in and serve, and not only that but the utilities and other such companies do the same things here as well, and they do it with their sales reps, maintenance crews and etc.

I know it was a TV show, but it represented something unique, special & important here..There is lessons to be learned by it, and sometimes these lessons are right beneath everyone's noses... It was the great show called Sanford and Son, where as they had the white and black cop working together in the show script thing in which they had going, and they were showing solidarity in their job, fun, laughter and also they were connecting with the community in that way also. I mean lets face it, that would work great anytime, and in any place, and everyone knows it. So why isn't this the case today in such places? Why has everyone placed their heads in the sand, and now we have what we have going on today with these sorts of things ?

Was it micromanagement, money issues or what ? Why was their not black and white cops teamed together or paired up for duty in these types of communities ? I worked on a utility crew once before long ago retiring, and we worked the black community of course. The good thing was that my crew was diverse both black and white, and we got along great all of us. We never had a problem except for a few times, but when we had a problem the black crew member was brilliant in getting us through the problem of miscommunication or maybe it was a miss-understanding that would happen, a language barrier or he would just outright protect us at the time and we wouldn't even know it.

Until things get resolved or somehow better in these majority black communities, it is wise to have a team that represents the community and also to have one member that the community could learn more about all at the same time. It has worked, it can work and it does work. The KEY is the pairing of the right people together.

BODY Camera's alone ?????? How about just good old fashion human compassion and working together with the right combinations of human beings placed together instead ? The camera idea alone to me, is again thinking of money solving the problem, where as they think that they can use the situation as a proving ground to not have to do the right thing, but instead to go cheap instead by sticking camera's on individual people, and then throw them back out there alone ? (sic). Hollywood has shown us time and time again, how these great teams can be formed in the fantasy realm, but it can also work in the real world just as well.

When I grew up we'd walk down the middle of the street all the time. We'd even play football in the street. If a car drove by we'd all bang on it's roof and slap it's bumper as it went by. Course the people in the car were usually someone's parents or an older brother or whatever. It was "our" street. If the cops came around we'd say things like oink. Good times. This was a white community, but not a rich one. We got bused by the man. We did not like Carter. It was post vietnam. There were race riots and boat lifts.

Forum List

Back