Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

"The protests in Ferguson, Mo., on Friday night grew larger than previous days’ gatherings of protesters, despite the rain and cold weather. Police officers used a megaphone to ask protesters to leave the street outside the Ferguson Police Department or they would be arrested. In this video, protesters responded by chanting"F— the police” and shouting “We don’t give a f— about your laws like you don’t give a f— about our lives.”

Ferguson Protests Grow Larger We Don t Give a F--- about Your Laws National Review Online

They loot the cops should shoot.

Period.

Since they don't give a fuck about our laws, let's just get out the machine guns and mow them all down. Problem solved.

Page 202 of the grand jury testimony from Darren Wilson, he said that he heard about the call, but it wasn't his call.

Ferguson Documents Officer Darren Wilson s Testimony The Two-Way NPR

And?

He was on scene, that made it his job to intervene.

I hope Uncensored is using this time to read Wilson's testimony showing that he wasn't responding to the robbery call.

You seem to think that is pertinent.

Let me ask you, if there is a car accident with life threatening injuries, a witness calls for paramedics. A doctor is on scene, should the doctor not act, because it is "not his call?"

The mental contortions you go through in attempting to ignore reality are quite amazing.
The point they , deliberately, ignore is that it BECAME Wilson's "call" the moment he had a suspect who matched the description.

Imagine

"Dude, I saw you kill that old lady, you're very lucky I'm a robbery detective, and not in homicide"

"Sorry sir, I saw the guy kill your mom, but it wasn't my call!!!"

That's vastly different from "responding to" a call. He had no intention of being involved in the robbery call, and his initial interaction both Brown and his friend was to tell them to get out of the street.

Deflect away, Uncensored got it wrong, and accused me of not having the facts.

Page 202 of the grand jury testimony from Darren Wilson, he said that he heard about the call, but it wasn't his call.

And?

I hope Uncensored is using this time to read Wilson's testimony showing that he wasn't responding to the robbery call.

Let me ask you, if there is a car accident with life threatening injuries, a witness calls for paramedics. A doctor is on scene, should the doctor not act, because it is "not his call?"

The mental contortions you go through in attempting to ignore reality are quite amazing.
The point they , deliberately, ignore is that it BECAME Wilson's "call" the moment he had a suspect who matched the description.

Imagine

"Dude, I saw you kill that old lady, you're very lucky I'm a robbery detective, and not in homicide"

That's vastly different from "responding to" a call. He had no intention of being involved in the robbery call, and his initial interaction both Brown and his friend was to tell them to get out of the street.

Actually, he had EVERY intention of being involved, he radioed like three times asking if the other unit needed assistance.

Plenty of ignoring facts going on around here. Most of it from the left.

Now, are you suggesting that a police officer should NOT intervene when he sees two citizens walking in the middle of the street?

And, just as I suspected back when it happened, when they were told to get out of the street, they cursed and ranted drawing FURTHER attention to themselves.

See, that's how idiots get arrested, and that's called good police work. You see a guy doing something that in and of itself is illegal , but only marginally so and you interact with them and judge their response to see if they need further investigation.

It's called instincts and all good cops develop them eventually.

For instance, I was once patrolling around base and I noticed this guy just sort of hanging around in an area where people didn't normally hang around. Not doing anything illegal mind you, he was just in an area where people normally weren't unless they needed to be.

Anyway, on my third trip around of noticing this guy , I pulled up to him and asked him if he needed any help.

He IMMEDIATELY went into this tirade about how I was "violating his rights" and wanting to know my CO's name etc etc.

Mistake, if he had simply told me no he didn't need any help I would have continued my patrol of the area. Instead it turned into a full on arrest and what do you know, he was in possession of cocaine right there on base.

Instinct told Wilson when a guy curses back at you over something as stupid as "get out of the street" there's probably reason to stop and further investigate.

And?

Imagine

Actually, he had EVERY intention of being involved, he radioed like three times asking if the other unit needed assistance.

Now, are you suggesting that a police officer should NOT intervene when he sees two citizens walking in the middle of the street?

And, just as I suspected back when it happened, when they were told to get out of the street, they cursed and ranted drawing FURTHER attention to themselves.

See, that's how idiots get arrested, and that's called good police work. You see a guy doing something that in and of itself is illegal , but only marginally so and you interact with them and judge their response to see if they need further investigation.

For instance, I was once patrolling around base and I noticed this guy just sort of hanging around in an area where people didn't normally hang around. Not doing anything illegal mind you, he was just in an area where people normally weren't unless they needed to be.

Anyway, on my third trip around of noticing this guy , I pulled up to him and asked him if he needed any help.

He IMMEDIATELY went into this tirade about how I was "violating his rights" and wanting to know my CO's name etc etc.

Mistake, if he had simply told me no he didn't need any help I would have continued my patrol of the area. Instead it turned into a full on arrest and what do you know, he was in possession of cocaine right there on base.

Instinct told Wilson when a guy curses back at you over something as stupid as "get out of the street" there's probably reason to stop and further investigate.

He called and asked and was given the answer that he wasn't needed. Therefore, he wasn't responding to the call.

I am not suggesting in this thread that the officer shouldn't have done anything when he sees two people walking in the street. The fact is that you pulled that out of your ass.

And?

Imagine

He called and asked and was given the answer that he wasn't needed. Therefore, he wasn't responding to the call.

I am not suggesting in this thread that the officer shouldn't have done anything when he sees two people walking in the street. The fact is that you pulled that out of your ass.

Pulled what out of my ass? I asked a question.

Of course he wasn't responding to a call, but he was acutely aware of a the BOLO.. Why you are trying to deflect with "he wasn't on the call" is just stupid. Who gives a fuck if he was on a call or not?

And?

Imagine

Pulled what out of my ass? I asked a question.

Of course he wasn't responding to a call, but he was acutely aware of a the BOLO.. Why you are trying to deflect with "he wasn't on the call" is just stupid. Who gives a fuck if he was on a call or not?

Because Uncensored was so adamant that he was responding to that call, and because he nastily suggested that I get the facts.

I had the facts. I intend to convey that to Uncensored. The fact that you read it and decided that I'm making some larger point is not my problem.

sharpton.jpg

And?

Imagine

He wasnt responding to the call, but he recognized they fit the description. At a certain point he realized who they were.
People want police in their neighborhood. If they wernt there they would complain and gangs would operate unchecked,
here you give the benefit of the doubt to a guy who was an Fing bully, grabbing that little store clerk by the collar (oh.. no way
M. Brown could be violent and instigate the incident)
Not to mention , the coroners report says Michael brown was stoned on Weed. Now thats strange because I thought weed was supposed to make
you mellow but MB was violent with the clerk. Obviously drugs had something to do with MB's irrational behavior because I had heard
reports that before this, Michael Brown was talking to people about Jesus. So why the split personality there?

And?

Imagine

He wasnt responding to the call, but he recognized they fit the description. At a certain point he realized who they were.
People want police in their neighborhood. If they wernt there they would complain and gangs would operate unchecked,
here you give the benefit of the doubt to a guy who was an Fing bully, grabbing that little store clerk by the collar (oh.. no way
Not to mention , the coroners report says Michael brown was stoned on Weed. Now thats strange because I thought weed was supposed to make
you mellow but MB was violent with the clerk. Obviously drugs had something to do with MB's irrational behavior because I had heard
reports that before this, Michael Brown was talking to people about Jesus. So why the split personality there?

I gave the benefit of the doubt to the unarmed young man who died of several gunshot wounds, you're right.

Reading more, the story doesn't make sense unless Brown was so pissed at someone or something that he was lashing out all over, or he was actively trying to commit suicide by cop. Like you, I wonder about the split personality. Other reports, which some like to discount, told of him being no trouble at school, of not being an aggressive person, of him having a future ahead of him. I don't discount those things out of hand because it doesn't fit the agenda of some people.

Just like the three blacks teens don't give a f*ck about killing a Bosnian man.

And?

Imagine

I gave the benefit of the doubt to the unarmed young man who died of several gunshot wounds, you're right.

Reading more, the story doesn't make sense unless Brown was so pissed at someone or something that he was lashing out all over, or he was actively trying to commit suicide by cop. Like you, I wonder about the split personality. Other reports, which some like to discount, told of him being no trouble at school, of not being an aggressive person, of him having a future ahead of him. I don't discount those things out of hand because it doesn't fit the agenda of some people.

Your continual use of "unarmed" does nothing to help your "side"

if you had a gun in your holster and I was 20' from you "unarmed", and rushed you as you went to draw your weapon, I'd take it from you and beat you with it, long before you could shoot me.

Unarmed is a red herring, the "kid" was 6'5" 300 lbs, He WAS a weapon. Even an untrained 300 lb man can be deadly, especially one that is high on both drugs and adrenaline as Brown certainly was.

if you had a gun in your holster and I was 20' from you "unarmed", and rushed you as you went to draw your weapon, I'd take it from you and beat you with it, long before you could shoot me.

Unarmed is a red herring, the "kid" was 6'5" 300 lbs, He WAS a weapon. Even an untrained 300 lb man can be deadly, especially one that is high on both drugs and adrenaline as Brown certainly was.

LOL, the insistence that Brown was armed does nothing to endear me to your argument. In that case, anyone can claim self-defense whenever they feel intimidated by a large person. They're all "armed."

Large men, especially large black men, are going to start having to tiptoe around, for their own safety.

The guy escalating the fight was the cop.. the kid was trying to walk and/or run away what's that tell you?

Not according to the forensic experts and you're not one of them.
Yes or no.. according to WILSON the teen tried to walk away down the street (1) then Wilson gave chase, then ruckus ensued, then after the shot went off in the truck the teen tried to run off (2). In both cases Wilson pursued. The first time Wilson pursued in his SUV. The second time Wilson got out of his SUV and pursued on foot with weapon drawn. Wilson was the aggressor. Wilson initiated, Wilson escalated numerous times culminating in the 12 shots being fired.

Damn you have jumped the shark Mike

We PAY COPS TO CHASE DOWN BAD GUYS

You know who's liable if Wilson lets Brown walk away and he harms or kills another person? The FPD, that's who.

Wilson did EVERYTHING by the book.

That he wasn't able to handle Brown without using a gun is irrelevant to that discussion. He followed procedure.

Do you REALLY think you can punch a cop in the face three times, grab for his gun and then just walk away?
How does what you said change what I said?

LOL, the insistence that Brown was armed does nothing to endear me to your argument. In that case, anyone can claim self-defense whenever they feel intimidated by a large person. They're all "armed."

Large men, especially large black men, are going to start having to tiptoe around, for their own safety.

Large men that beat up store clerks, steal from the store, (is that in doubt), refuse to get out of the street, cuss at a cop, slam the door on him, try to take his gun, then charge back at him. Yeah , those guys will have to tiptoe around for their safety.

Initial witness reports were that MB was shot in the back and some said that Wilson stood over him and executed Brown as he was laying there. That was all lies. What else did they lie about? If you hate cops your going to lie about their actions, Im sorry but Im forced to accept the Grand Jury verdict.
One thing is, according to the coroners report, Brown was shot at least 4 times in the right arm and apparently those were the only body shots other than two to the head. They should have been able to tell by angle of entry the position of MB's arm was it raised or down in a running position?

Forum List

Back