Texas killed bullied to death

Sad story, as some kids can be pretty nasty, till they grow up and realize the social harm they can cause to other people. Though some schools are bullying death traps, where the teachers don't give a shit, and the staff turn a blind eye - the first school he was bullied at failed him and put him on a path to suicide, so it must have been a really awful place.

Schools and parents dont do discipline anymore. They just default to "call the police". And the police arent there to discipline their damn kids.

If a kid defends themselves, they'll wind up with a criminal record. Schools only care about bullying that will get the PC based negative attention, such as if the kid were LGBT and bullied for that reason, otherwise they don't care at all about bullying.

Recall that Rutgets incident of the gay kid who was webcamed, and then jumped off a bridge. Terrible story, but he was 18, a legal adult, and that got international headlines. You won't even hear the US cover this story because he wasn't bullied for the politically correct reason. Thus, ignore it.

If a kid defends themselves, they'll wind up with a criminal record. Schools only care about bullying that will get the PC based negative attention, such as if the kid were LGBT and bullied for that reason, otherwise they don't care at all about bullying.

That's bullshit.

Furthermore, if a kid defends himself physically, even if he does get into trouble, the chances are less likely he'll continued being bullied.

That's bullshit.

Furthermore, if a kid defends himself physically, even if he does get into trouble, the chances are less likely he'll continued being bullied.
But he'll have a record and will hamper is academic future, etc.. might even get a criminal record.

Can you explain why this is a local only story (other than the DM) and the Tyler Clemente story was headlines for a long time and all over the world? Unless it's LGBT bullying, they don't fucking care.

That's bullshit.

But he'll have a record and will hamper is academic future, etc.. might even get a criminal record.

Can you explain why this is a local only story (other than the DM) and the Tyler Clemente story was headlines for a long time and all over the world? Unless it's LGBT bullying, they don't fucking care.

As a 13-year-old? One incident, a fight? Shouldn't even become a criminal matter, unless he injures someone.

Anyway, even if the police got involved, a juvenile record isn't something that follows you into adulthood, if I remember correctly.

As for who covered the story and who hasn't, I can't explain it. I'm not a journalist, nor do I run a news source.

Zero tolerance, period. One incident is all it takes to ruin your future for just defending yourself. The media picks stories due to the agenda they are pushing, usually based in politics, but also on what they think will get attention and thus viewers of ads. Apparently bullying isn't all the same, it has to be about LGBTS for them to give a fuck.

Zero tolerance, period. One incident is all it takes to ruin your future for just defending yourself. The media picks stories due to the agenda they are pushing, usually based in politics, but also on what they think will get attention and thus viewers of ads. Apparently bullying isn't all the same, it has to be about LGBTS for them to give a fuck.

Have you worked in a school, or had kids even attend school recently?

The police are not called for every pushy-shovey "fight." Usually, to fend off a bully, you don't have to kick his ass or knock his teeth out. Just make it harder for him.

I told my son once, when he was having a problem with another kid, that if he was being physically assaulted or even threatened, run straight at him, HARD. Get him off balance. I'm thankful it never got to a situation of bullying, but I think it's because my son did not present an inviting target to bullies.

I had friends go to high schools so bad that they were basically like prisons. I kids had to wear ID necklaces that were breakoffable so they couldn't get strangled.. If its an urban school and there are fights all the time, they will go easier, but some affluent suburb kind of place, if you defend yourself, you get suspended at least.

Recall that Rutgets incident of the gay kid who was webcamed, and then jumped off a bridge. Terrible story, but he was 18, a legal adult, and that got international headlines. You won't even hear the US cover this story because he wasn't bullied for the politically correct reason. Thus, ignore it.

That's despicable. If they cover these stories, there is more hope.

The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. What would you rather be in life? Someone who stands up for their self no matter what or another person's victim?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Here is a scene from an episode of South Park where redheads were claimed to be inferior humans infected with Gingervitis:

A teenager got angry because now he's being bullied at school for having red hair, and made this reaction video:

South Park thought it was hilarious and decided that they would bully him too in this video, where the teenager is actually being mocked and mimicked by Eric Cartman:

The teenager became suicidal and made this video in one final attempt to convince the world that people infected with Gingervitis should not be bullied and beaten up at school:

An autopsy later confirmed that the child was indeed infected with Gingervitis, which ultimately led to his suicide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back