Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

Because Uncensored was so adamant that he was responding to that call, and because he nastily suggested that I get the facts.

That's a lie.

I said whether he was responding to the call was utterly and completely irrelevant.

I had the facts. I intend to convey that to Uncensored. The fact that you read it and decided that I'm making some larger point is not my problem.

You are attempting to justify the lynch mob through distortion and ignorance. Whether this was Wilson's call or not has no relevance at all. Thank GOD we don't live in the progressive hell you seek, where a cop would stand idle as crimes are committed, because the crimes were not his assigned call.

Bullshit you pussy. Wilson admitted to driving backwards at them with his SUV then cutting off the direction they were walking with the SUV. In fact coming so close that when he went to open the door they were right there to shut it.

Isn't that a pretty common police technique? I saw it used on last week's "Hawaii five-o," apparently it is so common that even TV shows used it.

Germany has a population of 80,000,000 and only locks up 78,000 prisoners. In short, 1 in a thousand Germans is bad enough to need to be locked up.

The USA has a population of 308 million and we lock up 2,000,000 people. In short, 1 in 150 americans is locked up.

Obviously, they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

Yes, they have a homogeneous culture and sealed borders. They are doing something very right, and we are doing something very stupid - suicidal in fact.

I suppose that's the difference between you and I. You have sworn fealty to your government. You see authority as an absolute. Me... I see a young inexperienced employee that needs to put his gun away before someone gets killed.

I have sworn fealty to the United States Constitution, and fully recognize the difference between it and the government.

Bullshit you pussy. Wilson admitted to driving backwards at them with his SUV then cutting off the direction they were walking with the SUV. In fact coming so close that when he went to open the door they were right there to shut it.

Isn't that a pretty common police technique? I saw it used on last week's "Hawaii five-o," apparently it is so common that even TV shows used it.
Yeah my point is... if a "citizen" did that, they would go to jail for attempted vehicular homicide. Have you ever had someone gun their car in reverse driving past you to cut you off? You are on foot... and some crazy white dude that you just cursed at tries to run you over from behind in reverse no less... for cursing at him is exactly what those folks on foot are gonna think.

yes he would. He'd even invite him out for drinks later as well.
That boy wasn't old enough to drink.

Not legally but he made an adult decision and he paid the price.
Yes he did.

He got what he deserved for what he did.
What did he do to deserve to die? Did he kill someone? Did he try to stop the cop from shooting him? Did he give the poor little cop a boo boo when he tried to stop the cop from shooting him?

You need a tissue?

Is that REALLY how you characterize what happened that day? Seriously?

Yeah my point is... if a "citizen" did that, they would go to jail for attempted vehicular homicide. Have you ever had someone gun their car in reverse driving past you to cut you off? You are on foot... and some crazy white dude that you just cursed at tries to run you over from behind in reverse no less... for cursing at him is exactly what those folks on foot are gonna think.

Yes, cops have a different set of rules they work with. That's not even controversial. When a cop is in the vicinity of a suspect, it is his duty to apprehend said suspect, not to stand idly by while the suspect leaves the area and victimizes someone else.

That boy wasn't old enough to drink.

Yes he did.

What did he do to deserve to die? Did he kill someone? Did he try to stop the cop from shooting him? Did he give the poor little cop a boo boo when he tried to stop the cop from shooting him?

You need a tissue?

No. That is my sarcastic response to the boy deserved to die comment.

You know, those demonic, hulking kids just disappear in a puff of smoke.

Not when white devils are cruising around in Police cars, randomly shooting 18 year old black adults for no reason at all...

{He [Mike Brown] stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture. And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range. Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop. And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed…. (166:21-167:18).}

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown - The Washington Post
I like how you start the testimony "after" Wilson is already chasing and firing shots at Brown. I suppose you could argue that Brown had the choice of letting wilson shoot him in the back.
What I think is Mr. Brown needed some guidance through his childhood to respect those in uniform. No matter what the issue, the police are the authority. Violation of that basic principle is what got the young man killed, and he and he alone put his own dumb ass in that situation. not the cop no matter how many times you wish to try and spin your stephen king movie.
I suppose that's the difference between you and I. You have sworn fealty to your government. You see authority as an absolute. Me... I see a young inexperienced employee that needs to put his gun away before someone gets killed.

It wasn't the suspect's job to test that theory. It got him killed. The bottom line remains, there were specific actions the suspect took that had he NOT taken, would have left him alive and unhurt. That's not debatable.

Yes he did.

You need a tissue?

Fair enough.

Yes he did.

You need a tissue?

that isn't your call. Sorry, but you weren't there and you have no idea what happened and why what happened did happen. No one will!!!!! All we know are the facts that have been presented and to date I have yet to see anything that justifies what the young man did and his own actions were what drove the result. Plain and simple.

Yes he did.

You need a tissue?

that isn't your call. Sorry, but you weren't there and you have no idea what happened and why what happened did happen. No one will!!!!! All we know are the facts that have been presented and to date I have yet to see anything that justifies what the young man did and his own actions were what drove the result. Plain and simple.
Were you there? Was it your call? Any evidence to suggest two bullets to the head were justified after two to the chest?

You need a tissue?

Were you there? Was it your call? Any evidence to suggest two bullets to the head were justified after two to the chest?

Neither were you yet you seem to think you know what happened. You've claimed he had his hands up and was walking away. Experts in the field say otherwise and I trust what they say over someone like you that sees nothing more than a white cop.

You need a tissue?

Nope I never see any forensics from any murder in the world. Not sure why I'd see them. I trust the coroners reports for the cause of death, especially when there are two and they agree. I also expect that those findings either corroborate or not the shooters and witness accounts of the event. See I have those, and they corroborate the shooter as does the witnesses. I didn't need to be there. I let those involved provide the results. Since you weren't there, your only recourse is to use those same findings/ results. Somehow you come up with something completely different than those findings. Not sure how you get there, because some liars said so? hahahahahahaahahahahaha... Yeah criminals words are stronger than the authorities involved. Nice!!!!!

Nope I never see any forensics from any murder in the world. Not sure why I'd see them. I trust the coroners reports for the cause of death, especially when there are two and they agree.

The only one those who protect the thug will accept is when it agrees with what they want it to say.

You need a tissue?

Neither were you yet you seem to think you know what happened. You've claimed he had his hands up and was walking away. Experts in the field say otherwise and I trust what they say over someone like you that sees nothing more than a white cop.
No, I didn't. Put your lies back up your ass.

You need a tissue?

Nope I never see any forensics from any murder in the world. Not sure why I'd see them. I trust the coroners reports for the cause of death, especially when there are two and they agree. I also expect that those findings either corroborate or not the shooters and witness accounts of the event. See I have those, and they corroborate the shooter as does the witnesses. I didn't need to be there. I let those involved provide the results. Since you weren't there, your only recourse is to use those same findings/ results. Somehow you come up with something completely different than those findings. Not sure how you get there, because some liars said so? hahahahahahaahahahahaha... Yeah criminals words are stronger than the authorities involved. Nice!!!!!
Show me where the coroners said Michael Brown deserved to die, you POS ass hole.

I see. Not even man enough to defend your own words. Not surprised.

I see. Not even man enough to defend your own words. Not surprised.
Huh?

You need a tissue?

That's easy to explain. How did Wilson know he had put two in the chest? If the suspect was still coming towards him so he still represented a threat, hence the further shots. My guess is the head shots were accidents. The training is to go for center body mass.

Forum List

Back