Ferguson Grand Jury Received Unconstitutional Statute On Use of Force

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

Murder by Cop pure and simple.

The prosecutor allowed Wilson to testify before the GJ for 4 hours and never cross examined him even once. Never asked the jury for an indictment either which is the bare bones minimum for his job.

Old Laws...New Laws...Whats the diff anyway? I'm going back the the Gun Law thread where the conservatives dont care about laws impacting their lives

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. Violence begets violence. He paid the ultimate price.

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. And he paid the ultimate price.

Especially if you're black.

If you're white be prepared to be taken home and get a stern talking to

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. Violence begets violence. He paid the ultimate price.
Wilson initiated the violence. He backed up and almost ran Brown over.

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. And he paid the ultimate price.

No, a likely death sentence as well. If you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you better be prepared to die.

No, a likely death sentence as well. If you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you better be prepared to die.

Welp, I've never been the type to argue against reality but go for it

Not true. I have seen white people get away with shit that I wouldnt dare try around a cop.

Always remember, the Gestapo has far more weapons at its disposal. My God, it has drones and tanks these days. If you wanna take on the Police, i would advise you be prepared to do so. Don't bring a fist to a gunfight. You lose, they win. Period, end of story.

Always remember, the Gestapo has far more weapons at its disposal. My God, it has drones and tanks these days. If you wanna take on the Police, i would advise you be prepared to do so. Don't bring a fist to a gun fight. You lose, they win. Period, end of story.
If you are white you get to do crazy stuff like Clive Bundy. if Clive Bundy was Black he would be dead right now.

Last edited:
The cop was well within his rights---and it was acutally his duty--to shoot Brown. No jury in the world was going to convict the officer.

Always remember, the Gestapo has far more weapons at its disposal. My God, it has drones and tanks these days. If you wanna take on the Police, i would advise you be prepared to do so. Don't bring a fist to a gun fight. You lose, they win. Period, end of story.
If you are white you get to do crazy stuff like Clive Bundy. if Clive Bundy was Black he would be dead right now.

There were a bunch of armed people there and not one shot went off. I guess those "shoot to kill" orders that some of the board members talk about here wasnt really a thing a few months ago

Forum List

Back