Fentanyl deaths are 94% higher than under Trump

Admin has little to do with it .

The shadow government decides and implements strategy and with most of it secret , it needs funding . '

How else do you think the money is obtained ?

Admin has little to do with it .

The shadow government decides and implements strategy and with most of it secret , it needs funding . '

How else do you think the money is obtained ?
The drug industry relies on its customers to fund it.

• Banned
Not only does the Biden admin not care about these deaths, they actually WANT them to happen, and they want them to increase.
well, despite numerous methods of birth control, women waiting until their 30s to have children.. sterilization... abortion.. we're "over-populated"

so some of y'all got to go! Say the dimrods

How we can be over-populated is a great mystery.. last I heard we were BELOW Zero population growth and so are most 1st world countries.

But even if we were over populated, is that an excuse to start murdering people?

(gee, you wouldn't think you would even have to ask that q)

The Democrat Party's goal is to repopulate America with third worlders.
This will give them permanent control.
They will be able run America like a totally corrupt neo-marxist police state banana republic.
Killing off young Americans and open borders will help them achieve their goal faster.

Biden has imported enough fentanyl to kill every American 100 times.

He hates America.

They will be able run America like a totally corrupt neo-marxist police state banana republic.
Killing off young Americans and open borders will help them achieve their goal faster.
Blah blah blah blah the trains ran on time in 1930's germany blah blah blah...

yeh, no big NewsFlash there.. Anything disgusting and counterproductive gets a thumb's up from the libtards

Then, if America goes along with their agenda.. and we become like Venezuela or Cuba.. people will be crying in their beer, thinking about the good old days of evil capitalism..

but it will be too late.. Hey that reminds me of how the Virgin Mary appeared and said (Fatima? not sure which apparition).. that if Russia was not consecrated to her, the errors of that country (communism) would spread and then I heard also that one of the children who saw her and heard her speak said that .. something to the effect that communism could become a world-wide thing.. (my words by I don't exaggerate).

If SCOTUS is all that's standing between us and communism... we may be in big trouble... (Brunson case, etc)

Forum List

Back