TRUMP will do a naval embargo to stop cartels at the chaotic border

• Banned
For our country's sake, it's time to get past personalities and get behind the only guy that can fix this country, Donald Trump.
Well, I don't know if he is the only one

but one thing is clear: HE actually DID what he promised to do

I don't see too many politicians doing the same.. except that the dimrats promised to let violent thugs out of jail... and they usually follow through on that kind of thing..

Well, I don't know if he is the only one

but one thing is clear: HE actually DID what he promised to do

I don't see too many politicians doing the same.. except that the dimrats promised to let violent thugs out of jail... and they usually follow through on that kind of thing..
I'm thinking that by deduction, it can't be a Democrat because they all agree 100% on the things that are killing this country. They love open borders, higher taxes, suppression of free speech, lax voting laws and they dislike cops, prosecuting and jailing criminals, the armed services, guns, open government and equal treatment under the law. It can't be a neocon because they hate all the things Trump tried to do for the middle class. That only leaves America firsters and I can't think of anyone other than Trump who can take the level of bombardment they would get from the establishment elitists in the MSM, social media, the education cartel, the corporate robber barons, globalists and our extensive swamp led by our crooked DOJ-FBI.

TRUMP will do a naval embargo to stop cartels at the chaotic border​

Not sure The Navy will be of much use on the border between Mexico and the Southern States ...

inline_image_preview.jpg

Forum List

Back