Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

What's yours?
I said already, core pressure causes heat that causes the atoms in the core to spin the whole planet. Why wouldn't it be the same for a nucleus? Perhaps the content of the nucleus isn't consistent across all elements and why they vary in magnetic properties.

"Orbital" is right out, but there's actually nothing terribly wrong with adopting the term "shell" to describe the associated field effects. It's simply misleadingly (intentionally?) vague.

So vague that practically no one winds up referring to them as "fields." But what's a "probability cloud" again? Really? A field. An EM potential with seeming "rest mass" in this case.

My argument with the "electron shell" model mainly stems from there being no such thing as an electron particle in the first place. Of course, the vast bulk of modern physicists continue to insist they exist as "atoms" or teensy "particles."

The "electron shell" model is certainly not useless. In fact, it has served us so well for over 100 years that it makes serious consideration of any competing theories or viewpoints extremely difficult. One would literally have to be Nuts to say otherwise.

Hi, I'm Nuts. How are you?

I said already, core pressure causes heat that causes the atoms in the core to spin the whole planet. Why wouldn't it be the same for a nucleus? Perhaps the content of the nucleus isn't consistent across all elements and why they vary in magnetic properties.
The Sun has way more core pressure, right? Does it spin faster than the Earth? Is it flying apart?

The Sun has way more core pressure, right? Does it spin faster than the Earth? Is it flying apart?
The core of any gas giant is going to be different then that of a rocky planet.

What does that have to do with the electromagnetic field originating in the core?

Grumblenuts The atom's don't form electron bonds in molecule's. There is no tremendous amounts of space between the atom's in molecule's, They are connected together from gravity and magnetic spin.

The atom's don't form electron bonds in molecule's.
Agreed since electrons don't exist. They simply have field interactions or "bonds" instead. Their strength and extent depending upon the number of protons. The common practice of referring to the most extensive fields as "valence shells" really presents no problem.
There is no tremendous amounts of space between the atom's in molecule's
Relative to what? The protons and neutrons (masses) attract the Aether (gravity) which pushes them together some while also jamming itself in between and holding them apart. The positive, magnetic field potential of each proton draws stabilizing, negative potential from counterspace (the dielectric) as needed and allowed ("quantized") by the Aether. The combined field interactions produce the shells and molecular bonds discussed above.
, They are connected together from gravity and magnetic spin.
The electromagnetic ("electric") coupling created by the protons within the nucleus is normally exponentially stronger than anything relating to gravity. Covalent and ionic bonding as well. "Magnetic spin" is just quantum mechanical hooey, imo.

So spin doesn't determine magnetic strength, like we see in Mars which spins the same as earth but has a much weaker magnetic field. So molecule's in chains will all spin at the same rate and twist the chain, but the strength of the bond can be weak or strong depending on magnetic strength.

So spin doesn't determine magnetic strength, like we see in Mars which spins the same as earth but has a much weaker magnetic field. So molecule's in chains will all spin at the same rate and twist the chain, but the strength of the bond can be weak or strong depending on magnetic strength.
"Mars which spins the same" + "molecule's in chains will all spin at the same rate and twist the chain"
Hmm.. Not really. For example..
DNA molecules have an antiparallel structure - that is, the two strands of the helix run in opposite directions of one another.
Given one strand (say the "sense strand") twists (not "spins") clockwise, its ("antisense strand") pair twists counterclockwise. The mirror mage occurs opposite the RNA polymerase:

1698424680692.png

Outstanding student loan debt increased by $30 billion and stood at $1.6 trillion in Q3 2023.

Still have no student loan debt. I do have enough credits for an associate of the arts degree but my classes are spread between two schools. Dang!

Outstanding student loan debt increased by $30 billion and stood at $1.6 trillion in Q3 2023.

Still have no student loan debt. I do have enough credits for an associate of the arts degree but my classes are spread between two schools. Dang!
Pick the school that accepts the most credits from the other and finish your degree.

The observer looking at the sky. Earth doesn't reflect light the same way the gravity field of the nucleus would. Light doesn't reach the nucleus, that's what the electric shell is, where light can get no closer to the nucleus and it rebounds outward.
Speaking of Doppler shift:

Out on my deck behind our house around 8AM this morning, the distinct sound of a Learjet was suddenly apparent overhead, then gradually receded. Never saw the thing, but I wasn't concerned with that. What interested me was the seemingly dual, competing sounds. One receding in typical passing train, Doppler effect fashion. The other being a constant, high pitched beep, beep, beeping that only only receded in volume, not pitch. I figured the latter must result from the steady jet sound periodically bouncing off the Earth and clouds back to me, but it remained eerily loud far longer than the former, seemingly receding far slower.

Just reporting what occurred while fresh. Haven't thought about it much yet..

I'll say the speed of sound was about 1115 ft/sec (or say 760 mi/hr) since it was pretty warm that day and I live about 600 ft above sea level, IIRC.
Say the Learjet was cruising at 530 mi/hr. Again, on top of the jet engine sound which quickly diminished in pitch, a regular beep beep beep noise (say one beep per sec) was evident and persistent. Still thinking about what caused that beep beep beep business..

What makes object's fall through a liquid? If the molecule's making up a liquid spin off of each other then they would be manipulated to spin in one direction as an object that is solid passes through? thoughts? Nutty buddy?

I'll say the speed of sound was about 1115 ft/sec (or say 760 mi/hr) since it was pretty warm that day and I live about 600 ft above sea level, IIRC.
Say the Learjet was cruising at 530 mi/hr. Again, on top of the jet engine sound which quickly diminished in pitch, a regular beep beep beep noise (say one beep per sec) was evident and persistent. Still thinking about what caused that beep beep beep business..
Subtracting the Learjet's speed from the speed of sound
760 - 530 = 230 mph
I'm back here >!< listening
j is the jet
] is the speed of sound
! (((((( j )))]
Jet moves ----> this way
Of course the noise radiates in all directions, but let's just worry about what moves forward and back. I'm thinking some of the forward noise added to the jet's speed results in some bouncing off the sound barrier ahead and feeding back. Periodic constructive interference causing the beep beep beeping, amplified enough to be heard over the normal noise.

Wow what a surprise light is a wave and space is it's medium, never saw that commin'. It's not as obvious as the earth isn't flat, but it's pretty layman to observe in the video that it is a wave.
THe whole wavicle thing seems to be predicated simply on the fact we came to waves first and to particles.
Had we found the nature of wavicle first, then particles would be described as an extrema as would waves.

In fact a wavicle would be the defining concept with wave and particle at the extrema

Forum List

Back