Feminist wants HIV in women eliminated

Have they thought of not using injectable street drugs and screwing anything that slithers along? HIV is not an airborne disease. Most women get it from bisexual men.

America Without HIV/AIDS in Women: A Wish for This National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day*|*Susan Blumenthal, M.D.

Classic lefty feminist. Women are a small minority of HIV sufferers but wants it eliminated only in women. Now won't this put feminists against gay men as the most at risk group? Why not push to eliminate HIV in everyone rather than just women ?

I'm not sure how you walked away with the above conclusion. I see nothing wrong with educating people about this devastating disease. Instead of making it a National Women's HIV day, they should push for international given the plight of those females in Africa.

Have they thought of not using injectable street drugs and screwing anything that slithers along? HIV is not an airborne disease. Most women get it from bisexual men.

Or they get it from IV drugs users. However, the likelihood is that they're sharing needles with IV drug users because they are using IV drugs themselves.

Bustle

In Africa, it’s estimated that 60 percent of HIV patients are women.

Oh dear, that fact won't sit well with some people's world view. My guess is nobody else will even acknowledge your post and pretend it never existed.

This isn't Africa, numskull. Here doctors don't reuse syringes without sterilizing them. Here HIV positive men don't have sex with "virgins" because they think it will cure them

Forum List

Back