Feminist: some women have penises, you're cissexist if you disagree

Ah... I see. Thanks very much.
I was hoping for once it didn't boil down to something that ridiculous.
I am ever the optimist

Ah... I see. Thanks very much.
I was hoping for once it didn't boil down to something that ridiculous.
I am ever the optimist
Well deannalw if you're the optimist, please know there is a positive side of this learning curve. Humanity appreciates knowledge and agreements more by respecting the right and process of "questioning things before accepting them," instead of being forced by authority.

What you see here is the "Questioning" phase and the freedom to explore things intellectually, even to a fault . (Or to the point where people are "asking" to get their asses kicked or faces punched in for whining about non issues....Going "too far" and pissing people off is part of the learning curve also!)

Insanity....

CBS news compiles a list of BS in a documentary about gender identities

CBS News has put together a documentary called “Gender: The Space Between,” which takes a look at all of the different gender identities that are out there.

And boy (err…girl?) there are a lot of them.

Below is the list of all of the gender identity terms CBS News says you need to know, as defined by the Human Rights Campaign, GLAAD, The Trevor Project, and the National Center for Transgender Equality:

Agender: A term for people whose gender identity and expression does not align with man, woman, or any other gender. A similar term used by some is gender-neutral.

Androgynous: Identifying and/or presenting as neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine.

Bigender: Someone whose gender identity encompasses both man and woman. Some may feel that one side or the other is stronger, but both sides are present.

Binary: The gender binary is a system of viewing gender as consisting solely of two identities and sexes, man and woman or male and female.

Cisgender: A term used to describe someone whose gender identity aligns with the sex assigned to them at birth.

Dead name: How some transgender people refer to their given name at birth.

Gender dysphoria: Clinically defined as significant and durational distress caused when a person’s assigned birth gender is not the same as the one with which they identify.

More:

CBS news compiles a list of BS in a documentary about gender identities – IOTW Report

Oh gawd. I ain't learnin all that rot.
Those people need to get a hobby and stop torturing the rest of us with this rubber room nonsense

WTH is this confused person even trying to say . OMG lmao
ROFLMMFAO...hell if I know!

lol...you spend too much time surfing the internet

LOL , something just come right on down that facebook chit, and this was one of them.
LOL , something just come right on down that facebook chit, and this was one of them.
lol..yeah, but, isn't that because
it's based on your browsing habits/history?!

ROFLMMFAO

No it is based off people you follow this is INFOWARS, and the newsfeed comes down as it is shared. No different than when you go to a news site and they have an article you hit FB for sharing it, or twitter, google whatever. If that is an article they wrote it is in my news feed.

So as much as you keep trying to claim I go looking for this shit I don't, and no I don't have too much time on my hands to browse this kind of bs it is a waste of time .

ROFLMMFAO

Are you the gif woman?
Are you the gif woman?
huh?

I could be mistaken. Do you make a lot of your own GIFs?

Islam hates dogs and cats.
Who ever told you that.....Lied

Muhammad had a pet cat named Muezza, who is quite famous in Islam.

Muslims are allowed to have hunting dogs, guard dogs, herding dogs. etc. But dogs are not allowed as inside the house as pets. Because dogs lick everything, and in Islam dog saliva is considered impure.

Now you know. ..... :cool:

Feminist: some women have penises

Well.....no

Well, no, there ARE some women who have penises. They're the delusional ones who believe they're actually men, and have had penises surgically attached.
Kind of like Chaz Bono who became a man to sport a beer belly and wife beater without guilt.

She already had a beer belly.

It's a fact that she/he/it doesn't look especially different either way.

Hey, you think that's bad, now look how far they are going in Oregon:

Neither Male Nor Female: Oregon Resident Legally Recognized As Third Gender

An Oregon judge has allowed a 52-year-old retired Army tank mechanic to change gender identity. Not from male to female, or vice versa. But to a new, third gender.

Jamie Shupe is now legally non-binary — widely believed to be a first for the United States.

Oregon joins several countries in recognizing a third gender. In 2014, India became the largest country in the world to have an official third option, following in the footsteps of Pakistan, Australia and Germany.

So, what is the name of the third gender supposed to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

According to the story, "non-binary". Personally, I'd have gone with "fucking weird", or - judging from the accompanying picture - just "Ugh".
Ha ha Cecilie1200
Facebook may list 50-60 gender identities. But after reading through the first few, it's all WTFFFF???? to me.

So maybe that's what I'd recommend for bathroom door labels:
M
W
WTF...

(As for the signs in Texas, I think it's either "carry" or "no carry.")

How about "Innie" and "Outtie" and "No One Wants To Know"?

Hey, you think that's bad, now look how far they are going in Oregon:

An Oregon judge has allowed a 52-year-old retired Army tank mechanic to change gender identity. Not from male to female, or vice versa. But to a new, third gender.

Jamie Shupe is now legally non-binary — widely believed to be a first for the United States.

Oregon joins several countries in recognizing a third gender. In 2014, India became the largest country in the world to have an official third option, following in the footsteps of Pakistan, Australia and Germany.

Seriously, folks. Yeah you, quit laughing!

When people don't know their actual birth date, they're asked to PICK ONE.
Make a best guess and STICK TO THAT as the official recognised one.

Then from there, you are free to explain to others that was just for the record. In real life the story is something else ...

I can be genetically VIETNAMESE in ancestry. If ppl need to find a marrow donor, they need the GENETIC group, such as
*Asian
*African
*Latino
*Native American
and then narrow down the gene pool by Nationality (Nigerian, Vietnamese , Indian Irish or biracial mix)

THIS HAS ZERO TO DO with my personal cultural identity, it is for physical reasons only , such as for matching HLA compatibility to save someone's life .

Why can't govt just go by the PHYSICAL scientific designation AND LEAVE cultural and personal identity OUT.

Why can't that be Separate and not involve govt in all that.

Don't declare personal issues AT ALL.
So keep govt with just the very basics that can be established by science. The rest cannot be, but is subjective by choice of identity, so leave govt out of that! Govt does NOT require ppl to identify as Buddhist, Atheist, Christian etc. So neither should someone's personal preferences of orientation or other identity become govt business.

Exactly! Thank you! If the official forms decide to start asking whether or not one is insane, the person is then welcome to ramble on about their "personal gender identity". The info they're asking for - at the moment - is for making factual identifications.

Wtf is a cissexist anyway?
Well deannalw if cisgender means the gender based on science and physical designation at birth,
then cissexist means ppl who assign sex/gender based on this method.

Of course it's not the label WE CHOOSE but is assigned to us by OTHERS. Imposing this label on us for THEIR convenience while claiming to end this practice. Hypocritical , right?

I actually had to read that a couple of times before I caught up with you, which I think shows just how ridiculous the whole thing is.

Insanity....

CBS news compiles a list of BS in a documentary about gender identities

CBS News has put together a documentary called “Gender: The Space Between,” which takes a look at all of the different gender identities that are out there.

And boy (err…girl?) there are a lot of them.

Below is the list of all of the gender identity terms CBS News says you need to know, as defined by the Human Rights Campaign, GLAAD, The Trevor Project, and the National Center for Transgender Equality:

Agender: A term for people whose gender identity and expression does not align with man, woman, or any other gender. A similar term used by some is gender-neutral.

Androgynous: Identifying and/or presenting as neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine.

Bigender: Someone whose gender identity encompasses both man and woman. Some may feel that one side or the other is stronger, but both sides are present.

Binary: The gender binary is a system of viewing gender as consisting solely of two identities and sexes, man and woman or male and female.

Cisgender: A term used to describe someone whose gender identity aligns with the sex assigned to them at birth.

Dead name: How some transgender people refer to their given name at birth.

Gender dysphoria: Clinically defined as significant and durational distress caused when a person’s assigned birth gender is not the same as the one with which they identify.

More:

CBS news compiles a list of BS in a documentary about gender identities – IOTW Report

Gender identity = which flavor of insanity.

Feminist: Some Women “Have Penises,” You’re “CisSexist” If You Disagree
Gender isn’t as simple as just the genitals you have, activist claims
“If you’re a woman who only likes women, go ahead, identify as a lesbian, but some women have penises,” Dennis claims. “And if the fact that some lesbians might be attracted to those women offends you, it’s because you don’t think trans women are real women.”

The one speaking is actually a " MAN"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There just aren't any words for this screwball bs.

Why would any sane person take what that mentally ill and obviously confused nutjob says seriously? :cuckoo:

"Some women have penises."
:hellno:
That is the most anti-science thing I've ever heard a leftist say. No, they do not, full stop. The hypocrisy is that same the kind of leftists as the guy in the video (He's not a woman, no matter how much makeup he gives himself) are frequently accusing Republicans of being anti-science. We're not the ones pushing demonstrably false and biologically inaccurate notions about gender to a spoon-fed liberal base. Moron.

upload_2017-3-26_5-33-8.png

ROFLMMFAO

No it is based off people you follow this is INFOWARS, and the newsfeed comes down as it is shared. No different than when you go to a news site and they have an article you hit FB for sharing it, or twitter, google whatever. If that is an article they wrote it is in my news feed.

So as much as you keep trying to claim I go looking for this shit I don't, and no I don't have too much time on my hands to browse this kind of bs it is a waste of time .
Oye vay, come on now, cut it out...

I haven't been constantly and consistently
trying to or have been, claiming anything!

I don't know anything about share features,
Facebook, twitter or otherwise...
posting here is as close to 'social networking' as I get!

I don't engage in any of it...
I don't even have a cell phone!

That's why my post said...
"isn't that because"

So, now I know

Forum List

Back