Feminism vs Board Games

I guess in the light of the election where you lost control of the House and several governor-ships, you guys need to claw to some glimmer of good news. The Scrabble trophy is probably the best you can hope for. Enjoy. I hear you have a good chance of your gender winning at Stratego as well.

Meanwhile back in reality...here is some food for thought you're sure to choke on:

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

Female governors--with college degrees--mostly Democrat--average age 58....

More on the way.

Meanwhile....here is your new hero?

View attachment 229572
Can't you just smell their desperation? Conservative, white, and male. They feel everything slipping away.

It is what always happens when you are an absolutist. If you want to have fun, remind them of the fact that Hillary got more votes than the blob….then watch the response. Absolutism forces you to always be on the prowl for any counterfactual.

I guess in the light of the election where you lost control of the House and several governor-ships, you guys need to claw to some glimmer of good news. The Scrabble trophy is probably the best you can hope for. Enjoy. I hear you have a good chance of your gender winning at Stratego as well.

Meanwhile back in reality...here is some food for thought you're sure to choke on:

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572
Can't you just smell their desperation? Conservative, white, and male. They feel everything slipping away.
And then there are us Americans who feel the liberty and freedom of America being usurped by democrat marxists.

Then there is this…black woman, college grad, in Congress. Essentially a conservative’s worst nightmare.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 12.29.46 PM.png

Even more remarkable is that the gun violence survivor was outspent something like 20 to 1 by the NRA backed conservative…and she whooped his ass.

Do enjoy your Scrabble trophy though losers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Then there is this…black woman, college grad, in Congress. Essentially a conservative’s worst nightmare.

View attachment 229776

Even more remarkable is that the gun violence survivor was outspent something like 20 to 1 by the NRA backed conservative…and she whooped his ass.

Do enjoy your Scrabble trophy though losers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Why would she be a conservative’s worst nightmare? Is she a racist Marxist or something?

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572
You act like a college degree is something positive.

You exhibit that not having one is completely negative. Being stupid isn't a virtue and you shouldn't enjoy it so much.
Equating a lack of a college degree with stupidity is stupid.
And ignorant.

Not to mention snotty, elitist and bigoted.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

You exhibit that not having one is completely negative. Being stupid isn't a virtue and you shouldn't enjoy it so much.
And ignorant.

"And ignorant" is a sentence fragment.

I don't know if penguin boy has a degree or not. That he is 24kt stupid is a given however.

When you re-read this, does it strike you as something an intelligent person would post?

The obvious-but-seemingly-unthinkable:

Since the World Scrabble Championship began in 1991, all winners have been male. The North American Scrabble Championship has had one female winner (in 1987) since its founding in 1978. All eight finalists in this year’s French World Scrabble Championships were men. Competitive Scrabble constitutes a natural experiment for testing the feminist worldview. According to feminist dogma, males and females are identical in their aptitudes and interests. If men dominate certain data-based, abstract fields like engineering, physics and math, that imbalance must, by definition, be the result of sexism—whether a patriarchal culture that discourages girls from math or implicit bias in the hiring process.

But there are no cultural expectations that discourage females from memorising dictionaries—a typical strategy of competitive Scrabble players, often in a foreign language that the player doesn’t speak. Girls are as free as boys to lap up vocabulary. Nor are there misogynist gatekeepers to keep females out of Scrabble play; the game, usually first learned at home, is open to all. According to Hasbro, 83% of recreational Scrabble players 25 to 54 are female.

Opinion | Sorry, Feminists, Men Are Better at Scrabble

Maybe the tiles are too heavy.

Play my passed away wife at zilch or yatzee..

That girl was good...very good (she drinking wine , even better )

Since the World Scrabble Championship began in 1991, all winners have been male. The North American Scrabble Championship has had one female winner (in 1987) since its founding in 1978. All eight finalists in this year’s French World Scrabble Championships were men. Competitive Scrabble constitutes a natural experiment for testing the feminist worldview. According to feminist dogma, males and females are identical in their aptitudes and interests. If men dominate certain data-based, abstract fields like engineering, physics and math, that imbalance must, by definition, be the result of sexism—whether a patriarchal culture that discourages girls from math or implicit bias in the hiring process.

But there are no cultural expectations that discourage females from memorising dictionaries—a typical strategy of competitive Scrabble players, often in a foreign language that the player doesn’t speak. Girls are as free as boys to lap up vocabulary. Nor are there misogynist gatekeepers to keep females out of Scrabble play; the game, usually first learned at home, is open to all. According to Hasbro, 83% of recreational Scrabble players 25 to 54 are female.

FWIW, and maybe not much....

Men's brains are wired to focus laser-like on very narrow tasks. So I'm not surprised that they excel at, say, memorizing a dictionary for the purposes of Scrabble.

Women are much better multi-taskers. When you think of this from an anthropological perspective it makes a lot of sense. Men put a baby in a woman and then can go off to build houses, cities, whatnot. Women are then tasked to raise said babies and feed the men. That takes a lot of planning and effort and watching over, but it's multi-tasking work. This is why I think women make superior elementary teachers and nurses, etc; fields that require keeping a lot of balls in the air at once. Memorizing a dictionary? Not so very much.

Even though I have much more formal education than my ex wife, she was a savant at Scrabble, and would beat the heck out of me all the time. She was good at all word games. My vocabulary was better than hers, but without a context, I can't think of the words as quickly, or as well as she could.

Can we all get together and acknowledge that women are just inferior to men in every way?

Men's brains are wired to focus laser-like on very narrow tasks. So I'm not surprised that they excel at, say, memorizing a dictionary for the purposes of Scrabble.

Women are much better multi-taskers. When you think of this from an anthropological perspective it makes a lot of sense. Men put a baby in a woman and then can go off to build houses, cities, whatnot. Women are then tasked to raise said babies and feed the men. That takes a lot of planning and effort and watching over, but it's multi-tasking work. This is why I think women make superior elementary teachers and nurses, etc; fields that require keeping a lot of balls in the air at once. Memorizing a dictionary? Not so very much.
That’s sexist to even suggest males and females are different!

In many instances, addressing the biological differences between the male/female brain has merit. Women tend to be superior to men at many things, but having been repressed by various societies for decades leaves statistics that make it seem like women are inferior. It's possible that women have better things to do than to compete in kid games once they're adults?

To be specific, to excel at Scrabble doesn't require one to memorize the dictionary, although some esoteric words can make for big scores. More important is to remember how many of each letter exists in the pile of tiles. This enables you to calculate the odds of your move being countered with a bigger move. It enables you to calculate your odds of getting letters that will make for 7 letter words. Equally important is to have the patience required to maximize your scores by setting up moves that allow you to hit triples, and avoiding moves that offer your opponent same.

I play a lot of online Scrabble, and women are just as tough to play against as men.

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572

And ignorant.

"And ignorant" is a sentence fragment.

I don't know if penguin boy has a degree or not. That he is 24kt stupid is a given however.

When you re-read this, does it strike you as something an intelligent person would post?

Perhaps you’re just ignorant.

Even though I have much more formal education than my ex wife, she was a savant at Scrabble, and would beat the heck out of me all the time. She was good at all word games. My vocabulary was better than hers, but without a context, I can't think of the words as quickly, or as well as she could.

That reminds me (it's been ten years now) wheel of Fortune I would come home and ..she was an English major Kentucky.

I forgot about that ..

43224587_10212613447106786_6031620013419397120_n.jpg

View attachment 229569

Look at that....
View attachment 229570

More on the way.

View attachment 229572
We kept the senate.

How many of the male scrabble winners are gay?

Forum List

Back