Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag,Takes Cops to Arrest Her

Good thing ol' Hossfly didn't have hold of that flagstaff. I would have punched it right through one of those cop's eyes.

Whatever bitch, your old ass would have lost your balance and broke your back tryin' to grab the flag

I might mention that from September 1966 until the Vietnam war was over, whenever I was driving alone I would be on the lookout for flag desecraters. It's lucky I never witnessed any because I would have driven into the crowd, then backed up to get any I missed. I have a personal interest in Old Glory. As for falling down I have a HurryCane and that thing outscores a Louisville Slugger every time. And, I have many friends in Rolling Thunder who ride around looking for these creeps. Did you think they were just showing off their bikes and making noise? Think again.

Good thing ol' Hossfly didn't have hold of that flagstaff. I would have punched it right through one of those cop's eyes.

Whatever bitch, your old ass would have lost your balance and broke your back tryin' to grab the flag

I might mention that from September 1966 until the Vietnam war was over, whenever I was driving alone I would be on the lookout for flag desecraters. It's lucky I never witnessed any because I would have driven into the crowd, then backed up to get any I missed. I have a personal interest in Old Glory. As for falling down I have a HurryCane and that thing outscores a Louisville Slugger every time. And, I have many friends in Rolling Thunder who ride around looking for these creeps. Did you think they were just showing off their bikes and making noise? Think again.
Sure buddy, sure....

pffffft...

Cool story, bro.

pffffft...
I see you thought it was funny. What's funny is I have severe PTSD, treated sucessfully for the past 27 years, a cancerous prostate removed due to Agent Orange, (ask irosie91 what the removal of a prostate does to a man), and an almost murderous hatred of flag burners and war protesters. I can't ride a bike anymore and thats rough because I can't chase down those critters and Westboro Baptist scum..

pffffft...
I see you thought it was funny. What's funny is I have severe PTSD, treated sucessfully for the past 27 years, a cancerous prostate removed due to Agent Orange, (ask irosie91 what the removal of a prostate does to a man), and an almost murderous hatred of flag burners and war protesters. I can't ride a bike anymore and thats rough because I can't chase down those critters and Westboro Baptist scum..
Fuck them, Hoss!

pffffft...

437px-Clarinet_boy_monster.jpg

pffffft...

She was wrong. The students have a First Amendment right to step on the flag. It's protected speech. Why is it that "small" government conservatives once again show they truly worship an authoritarian police state.

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man

Born in the U.S.A., I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A., born in the U.S.A.

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man said "son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "son, don't you understand"

I had a brother at Khe Sahn
Fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there, he's all gone
Born In The U. S. A. Lyrics - Bruce Springsteen

pffffft...

I was 26 years old when I went to Vietnam with 8 years service (inc. 1 year on the Korean DMZ)
November 14-18, 1965, my Brigade suffered 237 killed, 258 wounded and 2 missing. Any wonder why I came back a monster? On top of that we came back to the US in late '66 to Peaceniks, Flower Children, war protesters and flag burners. And the soldiers were the ones who took the brunt of the discord. So when I say I would have punched that flagstaff through someone's eye, I am dead serious.

Battle of Ia Drang - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

pffffft...

I was 26 years old when I went to Vietnam with 8 years service (inc. 1 year on the Korean DMZ)
November 14-18, 1965, my Brigade suffered 237 killed, 258 wounded and 2 missing. Any wonder why I came back a monster? On top of that we came back to the US in late '66 to Peaceniks, Flower Children, war protesters and flag burners. And the soldiers were the ones who took the brunt of the discord. So when I say I would have punched that flagstaff through someone's eye, I am dead serious.

Sounds like misplaced anger

pffffft...

Sir, pay no attention to the riff-raff.

(This is what it is like being black and dealing with racist fucking teapers). They have zero class and are so full of hate.

pffffft...

Sounds like misplaced anger
No, no. Well placed anger. And deservedly so.

pffffft...

Sir, pay no attention to the riff-raff.

(This is what it is like being black and dealing with racist fucking teapers). They have zero class and are so full of hate.
Well, I do get a kick out of letting the Progressive Liberal pukes know what I think of their fony Pfucking "Patriotism."

Forum List

Back