Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag,Takes Cops to Arrest Her

Liberals are the ones who holler unpatriotic the loudest. They have made the flag a scatter rug. Leave liberals to whatever fate awaits them.
Did you know t is also against flag etiquette to wear clothing wth the stars and stripes? bet your redneck, racist teaper ass has a denim jacket with the flag on it...or something. We will leave you to whatever fate awaits your racist ass.
The law was amended for military uniforms and military associations to have a U.S. Flag shoulder patch. I have one of each. I don't put a flag decal on my car though.

While I find the act unpatriotic and would personally have a few words to say about it...

There are two problems with her actions: Vigilantism and Freedom of Speech. The police should have been called about their defacing the flag, though I have a feeling they'd blow it off because of the whole "right to peacefully protest" thing.

Liberals are the ones who holler unpatriotic the loudest. They have made the flag a scatter rug. Leave liberals to whatever fate awaits them.
Did you know t is also against flag etiquette to wear clothing wth the stars and stripes? bet your redneck, racist teaper ass has a denim jacket with the flag on it...or something. We will leave you to whatever fate awaits your racist ass.
The law was amended for military uniforms and military associations to have a U.S. Flag shoulder patch. I have one of each. I don't put a flag decal on my car though.
Yep. I always thought flag clothing was tacky. But, like I said, there are really no flag laws now...just flag etiquette...and they don't even teach that anymore.

Good thing ol' Hossfly didn't have hold of that flagstaff. I would have punched it right through one of those cop's eyes.

Whatever bitch, your old ass would have lost your balance and broke your back tryin' to grab the flag

There are no laws against walking on the flag.

The reason the veteran was arrested was because she was taking private property. If those protesters bought that flag they are allowed to do whatever they want with it. The fact that they use it as a centerpiece for their protest shows that they place a great deal of power or symbolism in that flag.

Now, go to a 4th of July barbeque and watch all the fatasses wiping their faces with napkins that have flags on them and you will see what true desecration of the flag is all about.

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
She didn’t let up even when the cops got involved.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
She just protected the symbol of our country!
Absurd story. What do you think?
They should of given her a face full pepper spray...

sku_238402_1.jpg

Novelty America Flag Pattern Toilet Paper 3-Layer Roll Tissue - White Red Blue - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
She didn’t let up even when the cops got involved.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
She just protected the symbol of our country!
Absurd story. What do you think?

Can pee and poop on every flag in the country then set them on fire and not affect a thing. Poeple whose pulse quickens over things done to the flag are mentally ill.

If it were me....I would probably have made myself a sign stating I was a vet and that walking on our nation's flag says more about the protestors than any thing else...and stood there. Not take their property....

Forum List

Back