Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag,Takes Cops to Arrest Her

Good for her.

I very admire her patriotism, the courage of her convictions, and the love of this country.

Yes, she was admirable in her theft of private property and in her unwillingness to allow a legal act during a constitutionally guaranteed protest.
LOL! Someone should have snatched the flag off of her when she was posing nude to protest eating animals and dragging the flag on the floor.

Can't imagine why her defenders don't want to discuss her hypocrisy in this matter.
I disapprove of her photos with the flag but that is not comparable to sub-human animals walking on the flag. And before the usual cry of "Racism!" on my part, there was scummy white trash in the mob as well.
Why is one worse than the other? IMO, they are exactly the same. Both are protesting something they believe and using the flag to make a point.

Good for her.

I very admire her patriotism, the courage of her convictions, and the love of this country.

Yes, she was admirable in her theft of private property and in her unwillingness to allow a legal act during a constitutionally guaranteed protest.
LOL! Someone should have snatched the flag off of her when she was posing nude to protest eating animals and dragging the flag on the floor.

Can't imagine why her defenders don't want to discuss her hypocrisy in this matter.
I disapprove of her photos with the flag but that is not comparable to sub-human animals walking on the flag. And before the usual cry of "Racism!" on my part, there was scummy white trash in the mob as well.

While it may be difficult for you to fathom, the protesters do not need your approval. What they did with the flag was not illegal.

And actually, what they did was a good thing. It seems that you and a few others were under the mistaken impression that defacing the flag is illegal. So their actions did provide you with a bit of an education.

Good for her.

Why is one worse than the other? IMO, they are exactly the same. Both are protesting something they believe and using the flag to make a point.

It is the same difference as the PETA types have when they protest killing a giraffe but not a warthog.

These nuts who think its illegal to deface a flag aren't going crazy about her because she is pretty and sexy.

Good for her.

Oh, I get it now! It's the same thing as getting mad at something and keying the first car you see. Or setting a house on fire when you get pissed at someone. Damn, why didin't I realize that? This irks the hell out of me so I'm gonna go burn down a NAPA store.

Good for her.

It is the same difference as the PETA types have when they protest killing a giraffe but not a warthog.

These nuts who think its illegal to deface a flag aren't going crazy about her because she is pretty and sexy.
Back when it happened though (her PETA commercial) they were probably calling her a libtard terrorist.

Good for her.

Oh, I get it now! It's the same thing as getting mad at something and keying the first car you see. Or setting a house on fire when you get pissed at someone. Damn, why didin't I realize that? This irks the hell out of me so I'm gonna go burn down a NAPA store.
Now you aren't making any sense.

A protest using the flag as a prop is a protest using the flag as a prop.

Good for her.

Oh please spare us these childish tantrums and nonsense comparisons.

If it is like someone keying a car, they were keying their own car. Now if you want to key your own car, then go do it.

And feel free to burn your own house down. Your insurance company may get pissed. But its your house.

As for burning down the NAPA store, destroying private property and endangering lives is going to land you in jail.

No if you could have a rational discussion about the topic it would be great. If you want to keep on with these passive-aggressive tantrums, it seems a waste of time.

If it is like someone keying a car, they were keying their own car. Now if you want to key your own car, then go do it.

And feel free to burn your own house down. Your insurance company may get pissed. But its your house.

As for burning down the NAPA store, destroying private property and endangering lives is going to land you in jail.

No if you could have a rational discussion about the topic it would be great. If you want to keep on with these passive-aggressive tantrums, it seems a waste of time.
Merely answering stupidness with stupidness.

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
She didn’t let up even when the cops got involved.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
She just protected the symbol of our country!
Absurd story. What do you think?
When the cop refused to answer the question of why they did not arrest the other female that would not let go of the flag, it was because he could not say out loud and on camera "because she is black". That's my opinion.

Merely answering stupidness with stupidness.

Really? What has been posted that even comes close to "This irks the hell out of me so I'm gonna go burn down a NAPA store"?

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
When the cop refused to answer the question of why they did not arrest the other female that would not let go of the flag, it was because he could not say out loud and on camera "because she is black". That's my opinion.

Or maybe she actually owned the flag? Or was at least there with the person who did and was preventing its theft?

Or maybe she actually owned the flag? Or was at least there with the person who did and was preventing its theft?
Perhaps. But I'm keeping my original opinion that the cop has been told to tippytoe when it comes to irate black people protesting while doing the zulu dance.

Forum List

Back